Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle (760 Views)

Our Rescued Daughter Returned To Her Boko Haram Husband - Heartbroken Parents / Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Ezekwesili: Stop Calling The Predator Amina Ali's "Boko Haram Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle by financialpowa: 5:43am On Nov 06, 2016
The Nigeria Army on Saturday officially handed over a newly rescued Chibok girl Maryam Ali Maiyanga with h10-month-old son to the Borno state government after she was rescued near Pulka in Gwoza local government area of Borno state in an early morning operation by troops.

Speaking during the handing over, the Theatre Commander of Operation LAFIYA DOLE, Major Gen. Lucky Irabor told the representative of the Borno State Governor that Maryam was rescued from Boko Haram terrorists at about 6: am Nigerian time.

“She revealed to our troops that her Boko Haram “husband” who is the father of her 10-month old baby named Ali was killed during one of the military operations in Sambisa Forest.”

The Nigerian Army had earlier issued a statement that Ms. Ali was identified as one of the 219 missing Chibok girls while screening some escapees from Boko Haram terrorist hideout in Sambisa forest during a morning raid.

The army had said they discovered one of the girls kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists in 2014 from Chibok girls Government Secondary School , named Maryam Ali Maiyanga among them.

“I believe, and we

more @ http://www.ourdailyreporters.com/rescued-chibok-girl-reveals-boko-haram-husband-has-been-killed-in-battle/
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle by youngaz(m): 5:53am On Nov 06, 2016
Shaa don't tell me dat she was sad dey killed her "husband" oo...like dah one dah said she wants to go back...

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle by Siberia101: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2016
Good
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle by Ahmed0336(m): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2016
youngaz:
Shaa don't tell me dat she was sad dey killed her "husband" oo...like dah one dah said she wants to go back...
if she like let her be more than sad we don't care. She should be happy she ll be re uniting with her family

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle by Justiyke4u: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2016
This one is not among the ones not sexually harassed
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle by okosodo: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2016
I thought government propaganda told us that the girl was pregnant before she was kidnapped. They even said that the parents confirmed it. I am beginning to doubt this chibok girls story
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle by YNWA1: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2016
You just aired my thought
okosodo:
I thought government propaganda told us that the girl was pregnant before she was kidnapped. They even said that the parents confirmed it. I am beginning to doubt this chibok girls story
Ok
Justiyke4u:
This one is not among the ones not sexually harassed

1 Like

Re: Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle by NawtyBanky(m): 12:48am On Nov 07, 2016
grin no be small thing
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle by Benjom(m): 5:40am On Nov 07, 2016
Perhaps, they wanted to hide the identity of the man.
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle by banki(m): 6:08am On Nov 07, 2016
okosodo:
Go and read you will not agree
Another girl was found this weekend with a baby, different from the 21 girls rescued earlier
Re: Rescued Chibok Girl Reveals Boko Haram Husband Has Been Killed In Battle by yjgm(m): 6:42am On Nov 07, 2016
Let them die.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fayose Visits Fani-kayode In EFCC Custody / ... / How PDP Helped Buhari Become President - Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.