Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Police Declares A Pastor & 3 Others Wanted For Murder Of Their Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Declares A Pastor & 3 Others Wanted For Murder Of Their Brother (543 Views)

Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 2 Men Arrested For Beheading Their Brother In Akwa Ibom Over Land (Graphic Pics) / Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Declares A Pastor & 3 Others Wanted For Murder Of Their Brother by exlink10(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2016
The Imo Command of the Nigeria Police Force has declared a pastor, Samuel Ahanonu, and three others – Okey Ozuzu, Chijioke Daggarman Ahanonu and Raymond Egbunine – wanted for the murder of their brother, Kennedy Amaechi Ahanonu.

Police Commissioner Taiwo Lakanu who spoke to journalists in Owerri, the state capital said the suspects were alleged to have kidnapped the deceased on October 20 in conjunction with one Daniel Igwekama who has since been arrested.

Lakanu said the late Ahanonu and his brothers had disagreements over a plot of land. The corpse of the deceased was found on the disputed land located along Ndegwu Road in Owerri West LGA.

Is indeed how a pot of land can change the so called men of God.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/police-declares-pastor-3-others-wanted.html

1 Like

Re: Police Declares A Pastor & 3 Others Wanted For Murder Of Their Brother by Litesanti(m): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2016
endtime priest

1 Like

Re: Police Declares A Pastor & 3 Others Wanted For Murder Of Their Brother by GoggleB(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2016
What's all this nonsense happening in Nigeria sef..

1 Like

Re: Police Declares A Pastor & 3 Others Wanted For Murder Of Their Brother by ArabMopol(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2016
man of devil... why is he running ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man To Spend 10yrs In Jail For Stealing 5,700 Iphones... / I Kidnapped My Boss’s Son Because He Refused To Settle Me After My Serving..... / Is Battery By 3 Men A Jailable Offence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.