Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) (2425 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos / Popular Nigerian Gay Activist Weds Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Oloyenews: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2016
Popular United Kingdom-based Nigerian g@y and LGBT rights activist, Bisi Alimi, has married his British lover, Anthony.

The two lovers, who have been dating for some years, got married on Saturday in England.

Alimi, who expressed his excitement on social media, said, “In the presence of friends and family from around the world, Anthony and I will say ‘I Do’.

But we remember places in the world where love is (a) crime.”

The rights activist posted the message on his Twitter handle on Saturday, displaying a picture of him and Anthony.
Continue Reading>>>>http://www.oloyenews.com/shocking-popular-nigerian-gy-activist-weds-lover-photos/

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by ollymoore: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Oloriburuku, u do for fellow men like you

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by general111(m): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy :Doyinbo madness has entered an African man.you think mother nature was crazy to allow the prevalence of both genders abi?after this ceremony,they will adopt a female child.wait till she ask the most unwanted question "daddy where is mummy"?..if you feel attracted to same sex,you need help not acceptance.if you feel attracted to animals,you need help not acceptance.if you feel attracted to minors,you need help not acceptance..
The person that will quote me to abuse me needs help,not acceptance...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by solpat(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2016
During a Gay Wedding, the pastor couldn't find the right word to pronounce the couple, as he felt calling them Husband and Wife was wrong since they were both males.
~ ~
After a long time of thinking he finally said: "I hereby declare you *Man United"* cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by SexyNairalander: 7:20am On Nov 06, 2016
if their parents were gay, how would they have come to this world to display such nonsense

with all this sexy women one man go xa na him fellow man wey get muscle like am e like. . .what's the attraction sef, hair for chest abi vein for hand. . .just thinking aloud

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2016
We need to review and strengthen the Nigeria Same Sex Marriage Act to make it punishable for any media outfit or forum to publish/broadcast any pro gay/lesbianism news in manner that promotes their evil act.

Homosexuality is a social evil that must be fought to standstill by those that love humanity.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by herzern(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Gay marriaqe is a sin against humanity....

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Siberia101: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2016
general111:
cheesy cheesy cheesy :Doyinbo madness has entered an African man.you think mother nature was crazy to allow the prevalence of both genders abi?after this ceremony,they will adopt a female child.wait till she ask the most unwanted question "daddy where is mummy"?..if you feel attracted to same sex,you need help not acceptance.if you feel attracted to animals,you need help not acceptance.if you feel attracted to minors,you need help not acceptance..

Lol I must quote you grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Siberia101: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
We need to review and strengthen the Nigeria Same Sex Marriage Act to make it punishable for any media outfit or forum to publish/broadcast any pro gay/lesbianism news in manner that promotes their evil act.
Homosexuality is a social evil that must be fought to standstill by those that love humanity.

There's no way you can stop Gay/Lesbianism/Paedophiles etc End Time Things

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Siberia101: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2016
herzern:
Gay marriaqe is a sin against humanity....

Yes Bro.... Both Fornication and adultery are all Sins against God and Humanity...Hell awaits them all.....

I'm still a Virgin cool

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by wassade: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Heeeen see Wetin afonja man turn to bcz of money. 4k d man from behind lol cheesy ;P

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Siberia101: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2016
wassade:
Heeeen see Wetin afonja man turn to bcz of money. 4k d man from behind lol cheesy ;P

Nothing concern Gay/Lesbianism with a single tribe. it's found in Every Tribe.... The recent Lesbian video all over the Internet nko
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Sall(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Wish them a happy married life anyway.
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by drexy02: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2016
Siberia101:

Yes Bro.... Both Fornication and adultery are all Sins against God and Humanity...Hell awaits them all.....

I'm still a Virgin cool
Do not judge.... U are not God
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by chudyprince: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2016
general111:
grin
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Siberia101: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2016
drexy02:

Do not judge.... U are not God

I'm not judging but Adultery/Fornication and same sex are some against God.... But I don't discriminate against them because it's how they want to live their lives cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Perverts! Marriage was ordained by God, God despises homosexuality, why marry? Marriage is between man and woman not man and man or woman and woman. This is not marriage, it can never be, it's simply delusion
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by blackpanda: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

While u are at it, what of fornication, adultery and premarital sex?? Are those not evil too Its very vital that we punish all the evil doers!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by EVarn(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Interesting.....
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2016
blackpanda:

While u are at it, what of fornication, adultery and premarital sex?? Are those not evil too Its very vital that we punish all the evil doers!!
Formication, Adultery and Premarital sex ARE NOT against social order. They are natural!

Though adultry is frowned at in a society, it has never been a crime but considered uncivil.

Homosexuality, Incest, sexual relationship with animals etc are against social order.

Pls don't expect further reply from me next time you attempt to equate homosexuality and Premarital sex.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by haffaze777(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2016
general111:
I don't think anybody with his or her right senses will quote u to abuse u,all what u said is nothing but undiluted truth

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Rilwayne001: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2016
Yuck!
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Teague4league(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2016
solpat:
During a Gay Wedding, the pastor couldn't find the right word to pronounce the couple, as he felt calling them Husband and Wife was wrong since they were both males.
~ ~
After a long time of thinking he finally said: "I hereby declare you *Man United"* cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Hiploko(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

best comment of the year
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by blackpanda: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Formication, Adultery and Premarital sex ARE NOT against social order. They are natural!

Though adultry is frowned at in a society, it has never been a crime but considered uncivil.

Homosexuality, Incest, sexual relationship with animals etc are against social order.

Pls don't expect further reply from me next time you attempt to equate homosexuality and Premarital sex.

First of all, your first to paragraphs contradict each other. All of them are social ills

And btw, adultery is a crime and has always been a crime in nigeria. Kindly do u research before responding.

Finally, you are not the judge of morals and u have no moral scale or compass to judge which evil act should or should not be punished. All are evil and deserve to be punished!
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Hiploko(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2016
blackpanda:

you are a suspect

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Teague4league(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2016
wassade:

I'm not proud to say I sabi him long time ago, he was a mfreaking womanizer. Money sha .
Praying for him Chinese, he need deliverance if it's not already too late
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by decomaniaboss(f): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Siberia101:

I'm not judging but Adultery/Fornication and same sex are some against God.... But I don't discriminate against them because it's how they want to live their lives cool
am sure u are one of them !!!! If not shut the Bleep up!!!! Or your son will marry a man too...none sense !!!
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2016
blackpanda:

First of all, your first to paragraphs contradict each other. All of them are social ills

You don't know the definition of social ills. I think you should use Google.

And btw, adultery is a crime and has always been a crime in nigeria. Kindly do u research before responding.
Adultery is never a crime but might be a ground for divorce. Nobody can be prosecuted for having extramarital affair.

Finally, you are not the judge of morals and u have no moral scale or compass to judge which evil act should or should not be punished.
This is rubbish sir. Nothing justifies your gayism

All are evil and deserve to be punished!
Gayism is on same level with incest and related evils.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by blackpanda: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Hiploko:
you are a suspect

You see that ball of meat in your head, that is your brain. Try to use it ok
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by Siberia101: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2016
decomaniaboss:
am sure u are one of them !!!! If not shut the Bleep up!!!! Or your son will marry a man too...none sense !!!

Mr Man you confused about your Gender a full grown old man like you using a female(f) Account here grin.... Surely means you are gay? grin
Re: SHOCKING: Popular Nigerian G@y Activist Weds Lover (PHOTOS) by blackpanda: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You don't know the definition of social ills. I think you should use Google.

Adultery is never a crime but might be a ground for divorce. Nobody can be prosecuted for having extramarital affair.

This is rubbish sir. Nothing justifies your gayism

Gayism is on same level with incest and related evils.

Mister man, try to reason dispassionately without sentiments. I NEVER by any stretch of the imagination justified gayism. That is ridiculous. All are evil, and all shld be ppunished. Thats my ppoint!

And btw section 387 and 388 of the Penal Code criminalizes adultery. Try to read and do ur research before commenting blindly ok. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Vote Buhari In 2019, Forget Igbo Presidency In 2023 – APC To Igbos / A Nigerian Corrects A Tweet By President Buhari (pics) / Bukola Saraki Pictured Flying Economy To Ghana Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.