Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? (2419 Views)

APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
I think this man is more like a pressure group chairman than a political party chairman.

No Charisma,

No leadership skills,

No winning mentality,

An ethnic jingoist,

and above all, a bigot.

However, i suggest he takes over from late Nnamdi Kanu, because he has all the attributes of an ipob leader- like chest beating, scare mongering, religious bigotry, cowardice, illiterate followers and empty chest beating.

Miss Ngene!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by eezeribe(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
OK
Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by buharitill2023: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
These is the best major opposition national chairman in the history of Nigeria politics.
The best opposition chairman that will give buhari easy victory till 2023.

The opposition chairman that has already gave up on the job.

He has already congratulated buhari for his reelection by apologising for their corruption and failure and by planning to boycott the election due to unforseen failure.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by WATCHOVER(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
He will start winning now
Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by Edcure1: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
I thought his party won a legislative election in Cross River recently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by StillX10(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
How could he win elections with the massive rigging APC is involved

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Edcure1:
I thought his party won a legislative election in Cross River recently.

okay!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
StillX10:
How could he win elections with the massive rigging APC is involved

He should have won in Anambra?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by deomelo: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
I think this man is more like a pressure group chairman than a political party chairman.

No Charisma,

No leadership skills,

No winning mentality,

An ethnic jingoist,

and above a bigot.

However, i suggest he takes over from late Nnamdi Kanu, because he has all the attributes of an ipob leader- like chest beating, scare mongering, religious bigotry and empty chest beating.

Miss Ngene!

lmao...

grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by Butterflyleo: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

No Charisma,

No leadership skills,

No winning mentality,

An ethnic jingoist,

and above a bigot.

However, i suggest he takes over from late Nnamdi Kanu, because he has all the attributes of an ipob leader- like chest beating, scare mongering, religious bigotry and empty chest beating.

Miss Ngene!

Ngene the terrorist grin

The Terroriser of the wailers cheesy

Second-Us will always be second to us and there is nothing he can do to change that.

Your recommendation regarding him being an ipob leader is apt too.

I hereby support the motion grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ngene the terrorist grin

The Terroriser of the wailers cheesy

Second-Us will always be second to us and there is nothing he can do to change that.

Your recommendation regarding him being an ipob leader is apt too.

I hereby support the motion grin

Thank you jare!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by mpianya39(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

No Charisma,

No leadership skills,

No winning mentality,

An ethnic jingoist,

and above a bigot.

Miss Ngene!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by Alejoc(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nigeria willing to gift him the bigger one come 2019
Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by mpianya39(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

No Charisma,

No leadership skills,

No winning mentality,

An ethnic jingoist,

and above all, a bigot.

However, i suggest he takes over from late Nnamdi Kanu, because he has all the attributes of an ipob leader- like chest beating, scare mongering, religious bigotry, cowardice, illiterate followers and empty chest beating.

Miss Ngene!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=mpianya39 post=70375364][/quote]

Where is the albino? Ipob women are looking for him in Owerri grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by Butterflyleo: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=mpianya39 post=70375409][/quote]

Show me the hole where that man in the picture is hiding? grin

These days even women are better than him and all the men in the ipobians republic. After all at the protest today in IMO no single man was present . Only muscular male looking women who have relegated people like you to online keypad warriors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by Butterflyleo: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Alejoc:
Nigeria willing to gift him the bigger one come 2019

Yes we wish to gift him Third-us and no longer Second-us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
You think apc are winning elections?

You use your partisan police to provide cover for rigging and then go to collation centres to change results and then go online to chest beat about winning elections?

I feel sorry for you lot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by Butterflyleo: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
krendo:
You think apc are winning elections?

You use your partisan police to provide cover for rigging and then go to collation centres to change results and then go online to cheat beat about winning elections?

I feel sorry for you lot.

Go and take several seats with your L and stop chocking the cyberspace with that trash you typed up there.

So at collation centers the party agents are not present to witness and confirm that nothing was altered right?

Unless what you are insinuating is that even the PDP party agents secretly wanted APC to win so worked for APCs victory with style. grin

If that is what you are implying with the nonsense you wrote above then that means your PDP is right now being consumed by maggots in the grave.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by mpianya39(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Show me the hole where that man in the picture is hiding? grin

These days even women are better than him and all the men in the ipobians republic. After all at the protest today in IMO no single man was present . Only muscular male looking women who have relegated people like you to online keypad warriors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by Afamed: 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
WATCHOVER:
He will start winning now
This is what my teacher described as: Future impossible tense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by WATCHOVER(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Afamed:

This is what my teacher described as: Future impossible tense.
Well! Let's see. though am not God
Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by deltaisgreat: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

No Charisma,

No leadership skills,

No winning mentality,

An ethnic jingoist,

and above all, a bigot.

Miss Ngene!
yes pdp won in cross rivers state assembly. Sorry ngene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
If only APC is even performing well in governance.

The country is in deep mess that will take 45yrs to get back what GEJ left for dullest president in the history of Mankind.

I feel like asking God to delete Nigeria from the Earth anytime am analysing what is going on in Nigeria today under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Has Secondus Won Any Election For The PDP, Since He Became Chairman? by KratosCorp: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2018
wink

TFW a frustrated whorish and worn out rat is seeking attention from the Total Chair. Can any sane person compare that demented gorilla-like dwarf from edo to the all cute Secondus? Nope, unless you're a worn out transgendered rat. grin

[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

No Charisma,

No leadership skills,

No winning mentality,

An ethnic jingoist,

and above all, a bigot.

Miss Ngene!
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina / Kano Election UPDATE: Deputy Governor arrested. / 12 Reasons Why Yoruba People Abandoned Sowore To His Own Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.