Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today (791 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / What Is Your Reason Of Going To Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by SexyNairalander: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2016
There is no need to preach cos I myself is a victim

so what's the reason for not going to church today?
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by collinometricx: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by Tallesty1(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2016
My pastor's wife is sitting where I am supposed to sit
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by ikombe: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2016
The guy above me don craze finish grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by SexyNairalander: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
My pastor's wife is sitting where I am supposed to seat

Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by jejemanito: 7:48am On Nov 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
My pastor's wife is sitting where I am supposed to sit
grin grin

Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 06, 2016
Going to church does not make you a good christian.
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by SexyNairalander: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2016
Raine80:
Yea but going to church makes you a christian so why didn't you go today?

feel free to state why cos no one is holier than thou here
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2016
SexyNairalander:
Yea but going to church makes you a christian so why didn't you go today?

feel free to state why cos no one is holier than thou here
I just did. I don't belong to any church nor do I have any inclination to be part of any organised religion. My loyalty is to my maker not to an organisation. Going to church does not make you a Christian. It makes you a church member. Jesus never went to church. Your faith and your actions are the determinng factors. There is no command in scripture which says that a believer in Christ must attend a church building in order to worship God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by SexyNairalander: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2016
Raine80:

I just did. I don't belong to any church nor do I have any inclination to be part of any organised religion. My loyalty is to my maker not to an organisation. Going to church does not make you a Christian. It makes you a church member. Jesus never went to church. Your faith and your actions are the determinng factors. There is no command in scripture which says that a believer in Christ must attend a church building in order to worship God.
aunty no be fight na, I didn't go to church too

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Honestly, I have no good reason for not going to church. Hope God have mercy on me embarassed embarassed
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2016

eh, Coz Jehovah witnesses would surely come to preach to Me. so, there's really No need.

lol. okay, I ran Outta clothes to wear... undecided
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by ednut1(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2016
How is this romance undecided
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by SexyNairalander: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2016
lalasticlala you go church so?

pls move this to the promise land
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by wizrose(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Raine80:
WHAT ABOUT GOING TO A MOUSQUE grin grin grin
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by wizrose(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2016
am nt going 2 church 2day becos am seeing my period grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by SexyNairalander: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

eh, Coz Jehovah witnesses would surely come to preach to Me. so, there's really No need.

lol. okay, I ran Outta clothes to wear... undecided
also waiting for jehovah witness like

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by Yewandequeen(f): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2016
Not a valid reason though.

Have got malaria,weak,sore throat,catarrh with running nose cry
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2016
SexyNairalander:
also waiting for jehovah witness like
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by tonaydo(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2016
no good reason

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by emmyid(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2016
My reason is lame but let me jus say it. As a corp member who lives alone in the middle of no where, I cook for myself. I planned on making stew today, so during d late hours of yesterday (6:20pm) I went to d market to buy stuffs for the stew, and foolishly forgot the meat I bought @ d Aboki's placecheesy. Chai! Na so life tire me, I cudn't go back to get it kos it was too late already and dis aboki mus have gone to mosque (6:30 prayers). So, I went there dis morning!
Irrespective of the above reasons, lately I miss church alot. One sunday on; two sundays off! God deliver me!!!;(

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by rossiebarbie(f): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Coz my yansh is leaking..feelin uncomfy
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by SexyNairalander: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2016
rossiebarbie:

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Didn't felt like undecided smiley
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by cocaineaddict(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
My church no far 4rm my house so I hear everything 4rm house here. I give offering anytime I jam pastor 4 our normal joint
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by makeitijn: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
rossiebarbie:
is it compulsory to go? because me nor go
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by Greenbullet(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
SexyNairalander:
There is no need to preach cos I myself is a victim

so what's the reason for not going to church today?
is it by force.
Re: Whats Your Reason For Not Going To Church Today by rossiebarbie(f): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
makeitijn:
is it compulsory to go? because me nor go
u are suppose 2 quote d OP not me

(1) (Reply)

3 Questions About Satan / “I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / End Time: "Video" TB Joshua DENIES Giving USA Election False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.