Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ (898 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Is JEHOVAH The Name Of God? / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by SisterMe(f): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Zeph 3:15 The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

3 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the[b] King of Israel[/b] that cometh in the name of the Lord. [NET Notes, TGC, TSK] 14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.
John 12:13-14

Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. 50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
John 1:49-50

SO the Son of God is the King of Israel and is Jehovah (translated as the LORD), and the LORD is the Father. There is no rinity of three Gods, it is idolatry and not supported by the Bible.
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by otemanuduno: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2016
Glad You Know Jehovah(Satan) is the king of a particular position in the world and not all. He is the king of Israel as you say. Satan(Yahweh), the king of the deceivers.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by DoctorAlien(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Sisterme,

On the subject of Trinity: I want you to read this article.

Thank you.
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by aylagos(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Jesus christ is the saviour of the world not God.

Jesus Came to Save the World
John 12:44-50
44 And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but ain him who sent me. 45 And whoever sees me sees him who sent me. 46 I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. 47 If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. 48 The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. 49 For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me ma commandment—what to say and what to speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.” Pls read 44,49,50 carefully

1 Like

Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by SisterMe(f): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
Glad You Know Jehovah(Satan) is the king of a particular position in the world and not all. He is the king of Israel as you say. Satan(Yahweh), the king of the deceivers.

What a shame...its a pity that you know not the scriptures neither the power of God. Inside you, you are crying for this God but you are too proud to admit it, even in secret to your own self. What a shame.
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by SisterMe(f): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Sisterme,

On the subject of Trinity: I want you to read this article.

Thank you.

Very nice article, but its conclusions are wrong. There is only one Person in the Godhead (which means Deity by the way), and He has revealed Himself in three ways, God above us, God with us and now God in us.
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by SisterMe(f): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
aylagos:
Jesus christ is the saviour of the world not God.

Jesus Came to Save the World
John 12:44-50
44 And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but ain him who sent me. 45 And whoever sees me sees him who sent me. 46 I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. 47 If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. 48 The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. 49 For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me ma commandment—what to say and what to speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.” Pls read 44,49,50 carefully

Address the scriptures provided that prove Christ as the King of Israel, and if the King of Israel, then also the LORD God of Zeph 3:15.
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by EyeHateGod: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Don't know... Would it be more Insulting to call it Yahweh or Jehovah?
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by SisterMe(f): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Don't know... Would it be more Insulting to call it Yahweh or Jehovah?

Do what you like, but remember, whatever you say or do, you will give account of it.
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by EyeHateGod: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
SisterMe:

Do what you like, but remember, whatever you say or do, you will give account of it.
Keep telling yourself that Till You actually believe it.. grin
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by otemanuduno: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
SisterMe:

What a shame...its a pity that you know not the scriptures neither the power of God. Inside you, you are crying for this God but you are too proud to admit it, even in secret to your own self. What a shame.
Hmm... I could remember playing this wack mind games on the Muslims I preached to in those days, deceiving myself that Yahweh(Satan) will reveal himself to them in their dreams. May GOD ALMIGHTY reveal the light of truth to you in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN!
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by SisterMe(f): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
Hmm... I could remember playing this wack mind games on the Muslims I preached to in those days, deceiving myself that Yahweh(Satan) will reveal himself to them in their dreams. May GOD ALMIGHTY reveal the light of truth to you in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN!

Copycat, you just cant do without God can you? You supposed to say NEMA, not AMEN, since you hate The Amen (Jesus Christ).
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by otemanuduno: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
SisterMe:

Copycat, you just cant do without God can you? You supposed to say NEMA, not AMEN, since you hate The Amen (Jesus Christ).
I LOVE GOD MORE THAN YOU THINK, AND I HATE SATAN(YAHWEH) MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE.
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by TomHagen: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
SisterMe:

You have a sense of humor. Whenever I read your posts I imagine a lady who is very serious and sad at the same time at the billions that are going to perish. No time for jokes!!cheesy
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by SisterMe(f): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
You have a sense of humor. Whenever I read your posts I imagine a lady who is very serious and sad at the same time at the billions that are going to perish. No time for jokes!!cheesy

grin grin Yes my dear, no time for jokes oo, except of course in the course of the business at hand. Its on nairaland it becomes so glaring how bad the situation is... because on nairaland, you have to talk to be noticed..and when someone says two or three paragraphs, one can pick where they are coming from and where they are going to.

i mean, look at the simple and clear scriptures I started with..how simple can it get? in mathematics, we were taught the following:

if x=y
and y=z
then x=z

so from the two scriptures,

if the LORD (YVWH or YAHWEH or JEHOVAH) = King of Israel

and King of Israel = Jesus Christ,

then the LORD = Jesus Christ

abi no be so? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jehovah The LORD Is The King Of Israel And The King Of Israel Is Jesus Christ by TomHagen: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
SisterMe:

grin grin Yes my dear, no time for jokes oo, except of course in the course of the business at hand. Its on nairaland it becomes so glaring how bad the situation is... because on nairaland, you have to talk to be noticed..and when someone says two or three paragraphs, one can pick where they are coming from and where they are going to.

i mean, look at the simple and clear scriptures I started with..how simple can it get? in mathematics, we were taught the following:

if x=y
and y=z
then x=z

so from the two scriptures,

if the LORD (YVWH or YAHWEH or JEHOVAH) = King of Israel

and King of Israel = Jesus Christ,

then the LORD = Jesus Christ

abi no be so? smiley smiley smiley
Yes. This is more like itcheesy

(1) (Reply)

MMM! The Art Of Antichrist? / Screenshot: See What My Church Member Sent To Me / So Sad! Radical Muslim Group Kills Young Man For Being An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.