Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!must Read - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!must Read (1008 Views)

Scam Alert / Scam Alert!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!must Read by lekbel09(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2016
This to inform the general public that the Mcdorsey training on phone and laptop repairs is a scam and please beware that though they might pose as a legitimate training centre by showing you a so called technical room where repairs are done but at the end of it all you learn nothing as am talking from personal experience they promise to teach you repairs but is all a lie. I paid 37000 for nothing.PLEASE DO NOT FALL A VICTIM.Thanks for your time
Re: Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!must Read by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2016
lekbel09:
This to inform the general public that the Mcdorsey training on phone and laptop repairs is a scam and please beware that though they might pose as a legitimate training centre by showing you a so called technical room where repairs are done but at the end of it all you learn nothing as am talking from personal experience they promise to teach you repairs but is all a lie. I paid 37000 for nothing.PLEASE DO NOT FALL A VICTIM.Thanks for your time

you didn't learn anything at all?

which did you enrol for, laptop or phone repair?
Re: Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!must Read by lekbel09(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
The training is for both phone and laptop repairs and I learnt nothing at all they did was to give me a manual and give notes. They promise to teach you everthing technical about phone and laptop repairs in one month but it's all a lie,they claim to be in business of teaching people laptop and phone repairs for 14 years all a blatant lie.
Re: Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!must Read by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
lekbel09:
The training is for both phone and laptop repairs and I learnt nothing at all they did was to give me a manual and give notes. They promise to teach you everthing technical about phone and laptop repairs in one month but it's all a lie,they claim to be in business of teaching people laptop and phone repairs for 14 years all a blatant lie.

Hmmmm... you can never learn phone and laptop repairs in one month, that's the mistake you made.

there are so many laptop brands and problems , in fact to open the laptop itself, you need to learn it as many models from old to new don't follow dsame procedures.

Anyway, no knowledge is lost, I believe you learn something. you have the manuals.

(1) (Reply)

A32-A15 Original Battery Needed / Problem Using Fingerprint/biometrics Authentication On Lenovo Thinkpad X61s / 1 Terabytes Hard Disc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.