Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. (4260 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2016
[size=19pt]1. Loneliness[/size]

Of course, its no longer news that atheists are some of the loneliest people on earth.
Numerous studies have shown that atheists often have lower emotional intelligence and lower social skills. To make up for this, atheists especially the ones we have on this forum, find themselves subconsciously trying to create a a false delusion of community.
Some of them would even go as far as quoting themselves so as to satisfy this internal deficiency of community.
It is however, ironical that these same atheists are the ones to point out religious people as delusional.

[size=19pt]2. To Create a false sense of Increase[/size]

These guys claim atheism is not a follower-ship nor religion yet they are so desperate to appear so many just like people from religious circles. You get them burned out on one moniker, the next minute they are opening a new email address and opening a new moniker with one funny name and come back telling you that atheists are increasing in number.
This is shameful, to say the least.

[size=19pt]3. Cowardice[/size]

I have since noticed many people who call themselves atheists here, are not even bold to use their names on their monikers. They are afraid some of their relatives will expose their identity. They are not even mature enough to associate their beliefs with their names, so they create fake monikers to perpetuate their double lives.
This is cowardice.
People should be bold to declare their beliefs and associate it with their identities. You should not be ashamed of your belief.

[size=19pt]4. Demonic possesion[/size]

Some of them are being used by the devil, but they themselves are not even aware.
Thats the only explanation why someone will claim to be irreligious and yet create multiple fake monikers just for the sake of disproving whom they claim not to exist.
Havent you found out that such atheists dont bother to open threads to disprove the existence of the devil?
Its simple to explain, the devil has no time to waste by disproving his own existence.

May God help these people. Amen

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by 4kings: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor, today is Sunday, go and read your bible and stop this puerile rants. undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2016
4kings:
felixomor, today is Sunday, go and read your bible and stop this puerile rants. undecided

grin First to confess,

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by 4kings: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2016
and remove the log of wood from your eye first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by EyeHateGod: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2016
I wonder how many NL account Winner01 has You don't Accuse people of things You are also Guilt of We all know the main Reason people Create multiple Account on NL Is cause Their Later Account Got blocked...

Meanwhile you Should try to direct Your Thread to Your fellow Christian Warrior also...
Winner01
4evergod
4evergod1
Naijadeiha
4evergod2
4rvergod3
Truthman2012
Truthnan2012 E. T. C i can't mention them all...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by jonbellion(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2016
There are also christians that create other monikers naa
Though I personally think it's strange tho
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:
I wonder how many NL account Winner01 has You don't Accuse people of things You are also Guilt of We all know the main Reason people Create multiple Account on NL Is cause Their Later Account Got blocked...

Meanwhile you Should try to direct Your Thread to Your fellow Christian Warrior also...
Winner01
4evergod
4evergod1
4evergod2
4rvergod3
Truthman2012
Truthnan2012 E. T. C

Hehehe, these are not fake IDs. They admit their new monikers. Unlike your type.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by jonbellion(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2016
4kings:
I wonder oo I also found it strange I even asked him this morning

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2016
4kings:

Halla me when u see me with another fake moniker except my name.

Next, please
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by hahn(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2016
4kings:

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
I wonder oo I also found it strange I even asked him this morning

Ah, u too join them?

cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by EyeHateGod: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Winner01
4evergod
4evergod1
Naijadeiha
4evergod2
4rvergod3
Truthman2012
Truthnan2012 E. T. C i can't mention them all...
felixomor:

Hehehe, these are not fake IDs. They admit their new monikers. Unlike your type.
Wow i didn't know that. But what Would Seun or Mynd44 Do?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I actually pity atheists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by jonbellion(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Ah, u too join them?

cheesy
lol fake moniker??
No naa that's strange
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Richirich713: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Atheists open new accounts to pose as new users grin so people'd think they're growing grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Multiple Personality. (its a medical condition)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by hopefulLandlord: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Atheists open new accounts to pose as new users grin so people'd think they're growing grin

sure

that explains why a friend of yours suddenly grew a vagina, had his age reduced to 17, then location moved from Ajah to Pennsylvania, then claimed to be a niece to his main monicker grin

no kill me with laff abeg cheesy

26/11/2016, the day almost all Christians added 2 or more monickers to their long list of fake monickers grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

sure

that explains why a friend of yours suddenly grew a vagina, had his age reduced to 17, then location moved from Ajah to Pennsylvania, then claimed to be a niece to his main monicker grin

26/11/2016, the day almost all Christians added 2 or more monickers to their long list of fake monickers grin

How does this affect the fact that you operate 6 accounts posing as different people just to give a semblance of growth lipsrsealed .

Atheism does have a devastating effect on the brain
https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by hopefulLandlord: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How does this affect the fact that you operate 6 accounts posing as different people just to give a semblance of growth lipsrsealed .

ask your prophet friend why he does this thing you're accusing atheists of doing!

your attempts here reeks of psychological projection

he became his 17 year old niece from Pennsylvania who desperately wanted to buy a car at age 13 and had been in the Nigeria real estate business since 12, all these from Pennsylvania! cheesy

[s]Atheism does have a devastating effect on the brain
https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects[/s]

pathetic red herring again!

you're kingRedHerringsblog cheesy

I'm done here abeg before the thread becomes "communists killed millions for atheism" grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by sonofthunder: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Muafrika2:
Multiple Personality. (its a medical condition)
KingEbukasBlog:
Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD)?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by HCpaul(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What about me dude We takes no delight in growth. In fact, I take delight in seeing my loved ones been happy and emotionally balance and if staying in the bane of religion is the surest answer to that, so be it.

It's not by population bro. What man doesn't know is still beyond what they know and as a result, ignorance gets the highest vote.
So the god of the Muslim (Allah) is now true to you because of their population?

We are just men that are bold enough to step out of ignorance but unfortunately, many ain't.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by taurus25(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Atheists really do trouble people on this forum

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
HCpaul:

What about me dude We takes no delight in growth. In fact, I take delight in seeing my loved ones been happy and emotionally balance and if staying in the bane of religion is the surest answer to that, so be it.

It's not by population bro. What man doesn't know is still beyond what they know and as a result, ignorance gets the highest vote.
So the god of the Muslim (Allah) is now true to you because of their population?

We are just men that are bold enough to step out of ignorance but unfortunately, many ain't.

Dude , you are not an atheist . And if you keep up with the strawman ...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by butterflylion: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I actually pity atheists.
As in enh?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by butterflylion: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

sure

I read his response. He admitted to once in a while use her moniker here. He is not lair like some folks here. If he wanted to lie, he would ve denied it.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by hopefulLandlord: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2016
butterflylion:

I read his response. He admitted to once in a while use her moniker here. He is not lair like some folks here. If he wanted to lie, he would ve denied it.

he had to admit it because he had NO choice

posting history shows whoever is behind the monicker isn't a teenager, he had to own up partially to save face but he didn't tell the whole truth

you can go to https://www.nairaland.com/bbfever/posts/9 and see for yourself

let me make something clear, there was NO time an adolescent or teenager used that monicker, No time, all the posts I've seen look similar to what Naijadeyhia/Damogul posts

he claimed to have "used it once or twice" lmao grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by jonbellion(m): 12:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Nawa
NL state of mind
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Isn't it funny how everyday there's always a new thread attacking atheists rather than atheism about atheists are this and that and whatever, you people dey try sha.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2016
sonofthunder:

Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD)?

Yep.

How do you explain being a nice sweet talking, saved, preaching neighbour out there and a blasphemous angry unreasonable atheist in here? undecided

Not to mention names cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by sonofthunder: 5:58am On Dec 01, 2016
Muafrika2:

Yep.

How do you explain being a nice sweet talking, saved, preaching neighbour out there and a blasphemous angry unreasonable atheist in here? undecided

Not to mention names cheesy
Lol... let's hope they are healed in the nearest future

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life / God And Men Of God Of The Bible Are Pedophilia / Please I Want To Know The Relevance Of Virgin Mary In Christendom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.