Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? (2611 Views)

Muslims Why Did Mohammed Spread Husein's Legs Apart And Kissed His Peniss? Islam / Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? / 8 Prophets Drown In Zimbabwe While Competing To Retrieve "Holy Stick"(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
surah 37:125
"Will you call upon Baal and forsake the Best of creator[b]S[/b]

Allah is referring to baal as A CREATOR. While in the Bible God constantly referred to Baal as lifeless and wooden. The Bible states that there is only one creator. Muslims have a polytheistic belief in the creator. They believe that there are MORE THAN ONE CREATORS.
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Kdon2: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Allah is referring to baal as A CREATOR. While in the Bible God constantly referred to Baal as lifeless and wooden. The Bible states that there is only one creator. Muslims have a polytheistic belief in the creator. They believe that there are MORE THAN ONE CREATORS.

Gbam!
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by MufasaLion: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

If not that you lack the ability to comprehend an 11-word statement, you wouldn't have created this thread.

I'm not supporting any religion. Don't bother to quote me, I will ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Decentdave(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Allah was also one of the gods in kaaaba na...

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
100%
Was even a lower god. Lower than Hubal, the chief god. Mohammed promoted him and that why he gives mohammed everything that he wants
Decentdave:
Allah was also one of the gods in kaaaba na...
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Decentdave(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
100%
Was even a lower god. Lower than Hubal, the chief god. Mohammed promoted him and that why he gives mohammed everything that he wants
that's why The meaning of Mohammed father's name is servant of Allah,and Muhammads father was a pegan,an idol worshipipper..what's does that now mean
Allah is a god worshipped before Islam came to existence

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:28am On Oct 17, 2022
100% correct
That is a fact. And, his father was almost sacrificed to the allah by Mohammed's grandpa.
Decentdave:
that's why The meaning of Mohammed father's name is servant of Allah,and Muhammads father was a pegan,an idol worshipipper..what's does that now mean
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by haekymbahd(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"And those they invoke other than Allah create nothing, and they [themselves] are created."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 20)

Question for sixfiguresmart

Who created nairaland/Robots/movie titled (Titanic) e.t.c and can this people create human and give life to him or make seed to germinate from the soil?

A footballer can create chances for his teammates..

they are creators in their right but the best of creators is God himself the one who gives life to those ones claiming creators and can take it when he wills also make seed to germinate, created the heavens and earth e.t.c...
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Jhidey77: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Try to comprehend any quote from the quran before posting.
I create websites but doesn't mean I can create a human being.
It requires knowledge and wisdom
And it's written in the Quran in so many places that Allah is the only God
Furthermore,the very First pillar of Islam is There is no God except Allah and that Muhammed (pbuh) is his messanger.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2022
You do not know the meaning of creator.
You deeply lack basic exposure to education and that deficiency hampers your ability to reason accurately.

inventor and creator are two different things.

A creator is someone who brings a thing into existence not one who invents something from an existing substance.

If the brainpower of your wisdom produces logic that compares creation to BUILDING a website, it surely needs fueling before operation (not REfueling). I did not tell you that other verses of the quran did not state that allah is the only God. The question here is: Why is the quran contradicting itself?

Muslims claim that it was sent down word for word, letter for letter, dot for dot, etc. I am not asking for what other verses say. Why does the quran lack coherence? Why can't you step forward and acknowledge that there are some errors in the quran? The saudi Arabians have found 2500 errors already. I am pointing one of them out and you are telling me that I lack knowledge. Do you have more knowledge than those who live close to mecca and speak Laventine Arabic too?

From what school did you get your knowledge? I went to an islamic institute in Saudi Arabia. Tell me what qualifies your knowledge more than mine or more than what the quran says?
Jhidey77:

Furthermore,the very First pillar of Islam is There is no God except Allah and that Muhammed (pbuh) is his messanger.
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2022
That footballer needs a brain to create that chance. He didn't create his brain to create a chance. He requires a ball to create chances.

Jehovah God created the sands that he used to create man. We live by his spirit.

Your comparison is puerile. Make it more logical.

There is no other creator than One. No other idol or even satan has claimed to be a creator. It is humans like you and mohammed who make them creators. You ascribe them that title.

Your allah is one of the gods in kaaba.

Why do you kiss the black stone? Why do you call it black when Adam said it is white?
haekymbahd:
Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"And those they invoke other than Allah create nothing, and they [themselves] are created."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 20)

Question for sixfiguresmart

Who created nairaland/Robots/movie titled (Titanic) e.t.c and can this people create human and give life to him or make seed to germinate from the soil?

A footballer can create chances for his teammates..

they are creators in their right but the best of creators is God himself the one who gives life to those ones claiming creators and can take it when he wills also make seed to germinate, created the heavens and earth e.t.c...
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Jhidey77: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You do not know the meaning of creator.
You deeply lack basic exposure to education and that deficiency hampers your ability to reason accurately.

inventor and creator are two different things.

A creator is someone who brings a thing into existence not one who invents something from an existing substance.

If the brainpower of your wisdom produces logic that compares creation to BUILDING a website, it surely needs fueling before operation (not REfueling). I did not tell you that other verses of the quran did not state that allah is the only God. The question here is: Why is the quran contradicting itself?

Muslims claim that it was sent down word for word, letter for letter, dot for dot, etc. I am not asking for what other verses say. Why does the quran lack coherence? Why can't you step forward and acknowledge that there are some errors in the quran? The saudi Arabians have found 2500 errors already. I am pointing one of them out and you are telling me that I lack knowledge. Do you have more knowledge than those who live close to mecca and speak Laventine Arabic too?

From what school did you get your knowledge? I went to an islamic institute in Saudi Arabia. Tell me what qualifies your knowledge more than mine or more than what the quran says?

Baal means master, chief and possessor. This word was also used for husband, and has been used in this sense at several places in the Quran itself, e.g. in (Surah Al- Baqarah, Ayat 228); (Surah An-Nisa, Ayat 127); (Sura Houd, Ayat 72) and (Surah An-Noor, Ayat 31).

you can check for yourself,Baal was an ancient idol.

"Will you call upon Ba'l (a well- known idol of his nation whom they used to worship) and forsake the Best of creators,

Allah perfected Islam so the more you find errors,the more you get disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Maynman: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Decentdave:

Abraham father too was a pagan, an idol worshipper.
Yahweh is a god worshipped before Judaism and Christianity came to existence.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Jhidey77: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him, nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the Heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His throne extends over the Heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. (Quran 2:255)

If you don't like islam,leave it and face yours..simple

Say, “O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.”

Leave Islam alone..thank you
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
I don't understand what you are saying. Can you be coherent. Lord is master and baal is master. What is your point really?
I am not the one who found 2500 errors in the Quran. Your biggest fronts of islam states that your islam has holes
Jhidey77:

Baal means master, chief and possessor. This word was also used for husband, and has been used in this sense at several places in the Quran itself, e.g. in (Surah Al- Baqarah, Ayat 228); (Surah An-Nisa, Ayat 127); (Sura Houd, Ayat 72) and (Surah An-Noor, Ayat 31).

you can check for yourself,Baal was an ancient idol.

"Will you call upon Ba'l (a well- known idol of his nation whom they used to worship) and forsake the Best of creators,

Allah perfected Islam so the more you find errors,the more you get disappointed.

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thank you for this information.
Now, when you said this did I attack you? No! Is it found in the Bible? Yes! But why is that we acknowledge everything in the Bible but you just can acknowledge one single fact even in the quran. Did Muslims drink mohammed's blood or not?
Maynman:

Abraham father too was a pagan, an idol worshipper.
Yahweh is a god worshipped before Judaism and Christianity came to existence.
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Maynman: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
I wasn’t replying to you awe.
And You are yet to acknowledge this though.
Iesus chrestus is a roman creation!.

You are talking about the holes in quran, yet the first and original New Testament, is the most DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY!, just new Testament alone oo, we have not even talked about the tanakh(Old Testament) you borrowed from Judaism.
I salute the early fathers especially eusebius the forger cheesy

Sixfiguresmart:
Thank you for this information.
Now, when you said this did I attack you? No! Is it found in the Bible? Yes! But why is that we acknowledge everything in the Bible but you just can acknowledge one single fact even in the quran. Did Muslims drink mohammed's blood or not?

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Is isa also a roman Creature? Can we both go with Isa? Will that Justify his divine birth for you?
Maynman:
I wasn’t replying to you awe.
And You are yet to acknowledge this though.
Iesus chrestus is a roman creation!.

You are talking about the holes in quran, yet the first and original New Testament, is the most DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY!, just new Testament alone oo, we have not even talked about the tanakh(Old Testament) you borrowed from Judaism.
I salute the early fathers especially eusebius the forger cheesy

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Maynman: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
“Isa” is a common arabic name boy!
Is your created jewish savior also a deus?

Sixfiguresmart:
Is isa also a roman Creature? Can we both go with Isa? Will that Justify his divine birth for you?

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Decentdave(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jhidey77:

There is no god except Allah not God get it please
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Maynman: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
Decentdave:
There is no god except Allah not God get it please

It means same thing..
Religion oooo

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Decentdave(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Maynman:

It means same thing..
Religion oooo
so u mean Baal is God too ba ..because I know Baal is a god worshipped
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Maynman: 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Decentdave:
so u mean Baal is God too ba ..because I know Baal is a god worshipped
Baal means lord.
Even a stone is God/goD/gOd.

“God” is an English word, was new or Old Testament written in English? What was used in that language?

How do you pronounce god, God, gOd and goD?

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bro, I have told you before. I find this utterly irritating when you post this big pictures on my face. I am trying to be genial but you have to understand that this is not children picture circus. If you have any links or references, paste it and those who find it interesting will look it up. Stop posting all these childish pictures, They do not show credibility. I can simply edit these things and post it back to you too. Let me show you how stupid this is. Look below.

What is the name of the prophet that came before Mohammed? (according to the quran)
Maynman:
“Isa” is a common arabic name boy!
Is your created jewish savior also a deus?

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Maynman: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Isn’t it dumb using words you don’t know its origin?
I’m not a dullard that uses word that I don’t know about and basing my life on random books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Your jewish savior is divine(deus) right?

Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, I have told you before. I find this utterly irritating when you post this big pictures on my face. I am trying to be genial but you have to understand that this is not children picture circus. If you have any links or references, paste it and those who find it interesting will look it up. Stop posting all these childish pictures, They do not show credibility. I can simply edit these things and post it back to you too. Let me show you how stupid this is. Look below.

What is the name of the prophet that came before Mohammed? (according to the quran)
You are posting the etymology of the word “divine” what else?

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Decentdave(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Maynman:

Baal means lord.
Even a stone is God/goD/gOd.

“God” is an English word, was new or Old Testament written in English? What was used in that language?

How do you pronounce god, God, gOd and goD?
Be deceiving ur sef brother..why didn't they spell Allah as allah
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Maynman: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Decentdave:
Be deceiving ur sef brother..why didn't they spell Allah as allah

Be deceiving yourself also brother, you are reading a English translation. Why not read it in the original language that Quran was written.
And let’s also read the new and Old Testament in the original language it was written. Let’s see where “god” was used before you start fighting over capital G cheesy

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Decentdave(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
Maynman:

Be deceiving yourself also brother, you are reading a English translation. Why not read it in the original language that Quran was written.
And let’s also read the new and Old Testament in the original language it was written. Let’s see where “god” was used before you start fighting over capital G cheesy
The Qur'an translated the word into English Language why didn't the translation correct the English
Note: The Arabic Language used in the Qur'an is much recent
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Maynman: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Decentdave:
The Qur'an translated the word into English Language why didn't the translation correct the English
Note: The Arabic Language used in the Qur'an is much recent
This same English?
Where in English Language is god different from God, show me.

If not for brainwashing and indoctrination, see you are fighting over capital G bwahahahah

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:16am On Oct 19, 2022
I will ignore you if you post one more big picture train. I said, insert a link or reference in your comment rather.

We are not here to argue about Latin, divine, and all that BS. Can you read the thread?
Read it and stick to the matter at hand. Open a new thread on this Latin issue and copy me if you wish.

"Will you call upon Baal and forsake the Best of CreatorS

Maynman:
Isn’t it dumb using words you don’t know its origin?
I’m not a dullard that uses word that I don’t know about and basing my life on random books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Your jewish savior is divine(deus) right?

You are posting the etymology of the word “divine” what else?

Meanwhile, would you apply Mohammed's spit as lotion?
Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by Maynman: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2022
You are a NOBODY, and you’ll also be ignored!
You keep asking questions while not answering anything.
You are the one that brought in jesus as divine(deus) do you have memory loss?

Why is Yahweh father, El, sharing inheritance to Yahweh and IsraEl is Yahweh portion? No wonder he fights for only the Israelites!
Deuteronomy 32:8-9

Sixfiguresmart:
I will ignore you if you post one more big picture train. I said, insert a link or reference in your comment rather.

We are not here to argue about Latin, divine, and all that BS. Can you read the thread?
Read it and stick to the matter at hand. Open a new thread on this Latin issue and copy me if you wish.

"Will you call upon Baal and forsake the Best of CreatorS

Meanwhile, would you apply Mohammed's spit as lotion?
Didn’t your jewish savior created in rome use the same spit to perform miracle?
Would you apply iesus spit as lotion and eye drop?
John 9:6.

Re: Muslims, Why Is Allah Competing With Baal In The Quran? Are They Both Creators? by smachboss01(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Maynman:
You are a NOBODY, and you’ll also be ignored!
You keep asking questions while not answering anything.
You are the one that brought in jesus as divine(deus) do you have memory loss?

Why is Yahweh father, El, sharing inheritance to Yahweh and IsraEl is Yahweh portion? No wonder he fights for only the Israelites!
Deuteronomy 32:8-9

At least Jesus never sucked cock... or marry a 8/6 years old girl... Jesus never married... never killed... owned nothing can you say such about ya common criminal(Mohammed)

Didn’t your jewish savior created in rome use the same spit to perform miracle?
Would you apply iesus spit as lotion and eye drop?
John 9:6.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Man Live Ethically And Morally Without The Guidance Of Religion? / Evolution Of The Eye / OVERVIEW: Where Was God Before Genesis Chapter 1?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.