Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) (54504 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Checkout Gov Okorocha's Outfit As 'Danjikan' Sokoto At Sultan's 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by basilo102: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
it is bad to be a wailer and far worse to be a senseless/ignorant wailer. how [b]tribalism and hatred [/b]ended up becoming the sole occupants of these people's brainbox is beyond human comprehension.
The north kill and destroy property yet i dont see you preaching your sermon to them. Rochas's "sister" was just murdered and the murderers set free, where are you with your bridge building sermon??

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by EreluY(f): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
[size=15pt]Very dysfunctional country where public officers are partying whilst goods and services cannot be moved around due to poor road infrastructures and where children's future have been shortchanged due to dilapidated school buildings.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Ugogenius(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rochas is not the only invitees from imo state that attended sokoto durbar festival!
glimpse33:
He's Trying To Buy the Hearts Of The Northerners. Rochas Is Aming For Presidency..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by dualprince0280: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
project8:
so obj too is an hausa man? so dressing like an igbo man makes one an igbo? or dressing in yoruba attire makes one a yoruba? kai this pple sef

thanks ja re.this egbo people are so rock hearted peoples.so harsh and full of condemnation culture/nature.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by basilo102: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
naijacentric:
It seems most people from d east on nairaland are tribalist intolerant of oda people's religion u guys need JESUS!
An Imo woman was killed in Kano, a Yoruba woman was killed in Abuja by northerners, those the tolerant and Untribalist North we should all worship abi??

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by holatin(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
asha9:
Okorocha is a disaster
and you are born of hatred and will die of hatred

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by basilo102: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
dualprince0280:

thanks ja re.this egbo people are so rock hearted peoples.so harsh and full of condemnation culture/nature.
but those that stoned a yoruba woman to death is Abuja are soft hearted abi??

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=fingard02k post=50807140]The Executive Governor of Imo state, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has come under fire again, This time around is for his outfit and also his involvement in the Durbar Sokoto 2016.

His participation in the event didn’t go down well with some Nigerians especially Imo people.

http://www.enzyhub.com/rochas-okorocha-blasted-and-cursed-for-wearing-this-in-dubar-sokoto/[/quote

IS THIS POLITICAL SMARTNESS OR DESPERATION?

BUT I THINK HE IS DECEIVING HIMSELF.

THEY WILL USE HIM AND DUMP HIM AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME EXCEPT HE INDEED HAS UNKNOWN FULANI ROOTS OR CUTS A BLOOD COVENANT WITH THEM. HOPE I'M WRONG.

BUT, I HEAR HE IS TRANSFORMING IMO. IF SO, THAT'S GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by basilo102: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
holatin:
and you are born of hatred and will die of hatred
And those who beheaded an Imo woman in Kano are born to Love, i guess??

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by asha9: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
holatin:
I was born of hatred and will die of hatred

If you insist..

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by holatin(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
omonighoblessing:

rochas is confirmed to be an Hausa man by blood.....I know for sure.his father is Hausa it's only his mother who is from idiato,imo state....
as a maid in the Hausa man's house his mom was impregnated by the Hausa man but since she was married already she placed the pregnancy on her husband.....
the truth was later exposed.
so for a certain and I can swear it.rochas is a Hausa man!!!
i pity d guy wey go marry woman of hate like you.
#Spit

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Nnedaddy2016(f): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hausa Fulani. mana iha bu kwa ezigbo nwa ideato south.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by asha9: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
basilo102:

Just read okorocha's statement after an Imo state woman was beheaded in kano.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Are these d same igbos dat wear agbada for traditional marriage? Mk una liv d man abeg, no be everybody dey tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by seenter84: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin grin grin

Lastly I just love my country with the dramas surrounded by it.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
We are truly sentimental in Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by holatin(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
asha9:

If you insist..
is dat d worst u can do, y am i nt surprise of u nt refuting my claim.
Go and die son of anger
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by buffalowings: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wait can anybody verify if truly roads are that bad in imo

Our own osogbo weed distributor is bad too at least he is doing smething with the money embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by holatin(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
basilo102:

and ow does this correlate with the beheading ?

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by asha9: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
holatin:
i will die of anger

Why?
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Timzyatcool24(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Help me tnk God am plus 1 2day

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by basilo102: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
holatin:
i pity d guy wey go marry woman of hate like you.
#Spit
stop shouting hate hate. must we join you worshiping your jihardist masters. Why didn't okorocha get justice for an imo woman beheaded in Kano, yet some hausa massacred yorubas in Lagos and kwankwaso came and released them. Look, you can eat poo from the north for political purposes but we will not

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by lebienconnu: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oro awon ajekutamamuni ti wa sumi patapata bayii.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
What you guys dont know is that politics is superior to religion.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by basilo102: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
holatin:
and ow does this correlate with the beheading ?
you are talking about hate and intolerance, channel your sermon to people who need it. The North

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
basilo102:

The north kill and destroy property yet i dont see you preaching your sermon to them. Rochas's "sister" was just murdered and the murderers set free, where are you with your bridge building sermon??

don't console yourself bro. you don't know me and you don't know where I condemn killing and destruction of properties, whether by northerners or southerners. all I want you to shove down your throat is the fact that you igbos (not all though, because I believe there are still wonderful igbos) are hopeless wailers and bigotry and tribalism and hatred have occupied your brainbox.

back to the topic. how does wearing Buba and wrapper make me a Yoruba woman, and how does wearing hijab make me a Hausa woman? give reasonable answers or keep quiet.

modified.
who talked about building bridges? look well next time before punching "quote."

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by ak47mann(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
basilo102:

but those that stoned a yoruba woman to death is Abuja are soft hearted ) abi??
Guy u can never twist their mind to function properly majority of them don't reason properly all they know is Igbo dis Igbo dat cool

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by basilo102: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
asha9:

Just read okorocha's statement after an Imo state woman was beheaded in kano.
Buhari's fanatics killed many igbos when he lost elections in 2011, but the afonjas will keep quiet, but when we criticize our governor for partying with hausa and abandoning his state, it will become hate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by holatin(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
basilo102:

stop shouting hate hate. must we join you worshiping your jihardist masters. Why didn't okorocha get justice for an imo woman beheaded in Kano, yet some hausa massacred yorubas in Lagos and kwankwaso came and released them. Look, you can eat poo from the north for political purposes but we will not
and u think crying on a different thread will bring about justice ?
I will keep on saying it, until u stop hatred and vile comment on people, u will never have an allies.
Let go of hateful attitude

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by basilo102: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

don't console yourself bro. you don't know me and you don't know where I condemn killing and destruction of properties, whether by northerners or southerners. all I want you to shove down your throat is the fact that you igbos (not all though, because I believe there are still wonderful igbos) are hopeless wailers and bigotry and tribalism and hatred have occupied your brainbox.

back to the topic. how does wearing Buba and wrapper make me a Yoruba woman, and how does wearing hijab make me a Hausa woman? give reasonable answers or keep quiet
and what occupied the brainbox of those that stoned your afonja sister to death in abuja?? or those that killed in Mile 12 or Kwankwaso that released them. and what occupied your own brainbox who cowardly want others to join you in asslicking your masters because of politics, who politics epp

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by holatin(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
basilo102:

you are talking about hate and intolerance, channel your sermon to people who need it. The North
@least d north are nt inciting hate,war and genocidd ön the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by skelewu404(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
project8:
so obj too is an hausa man? so dressing like an igbo man makes one an igbo? or dressing in yoruba attire makes one a yoruba? kai this pple sef
am from kogi state just left owerri today was there for a wedding i dress like an igbo man for the wedding they didn't call one of them o. stvpid flat heads

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions / Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.