Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) (54503 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Checkout Gov Okorocha's Outfit As 'Danjikan' Sokoto At Sultan's 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by seglord22(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
I wonder what is wrong with some Nigerians. You were all busy celebrating haloween wey no concern una. Rochas dey celebrate our own culture una dey parra. Wailing Wailers

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by basilo102: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Hypocrisy is a disease. Same people that are going condemning Okoracha are same people that always hail their heroes Fayose and Jonathan.Fayose went to mosque Wit@ turban to pray. Jonathan was the first democratically elected president to have attended OIC after Abacha that took the nation there. I know he these two people repeated it, they would hail them to high heaven.
What is your point??
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
[size=18pt]Na now una eye dey clear abi?
His dad is hausa in case una no know. . .
Na Aboki dey govern rule una tey tey [/size]
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by basilo102: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
seglord22:
I wonder what is wrong with some Nigerians. You were all busy celebrating haloween wey no concern una. Rochas dey celebrate our own culture una dey parra. Wailing Wailers
whose culture?? Let the hausa's also leave the Arabian culture and come to celebrate "their own cultiure" such as new yam festival in Owerri. How about that??
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by basilo102: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
holatin:
and ur brainless head dnt know inciting is one of d early stage of public unrest.
F#ck of my mention
early state is hate, but advanced stage is what?? afonjas always running away from confronting his masters

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by davidif: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Man, the sectarianism on this thread ehn? Na wa o. shocked
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by kikake: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
A Hausa man governing Imo state would be afraid to do the level of damages Rochas Okorocha is doing to Imo state.

A once imposing and Centrally located Imo state Library demolished by Okorocha government and tucked away in make-shift houses at the outskirts of Owerri.

An imposing Sam Okwaraji Stadium Commissioned by Olusegun Obasanjo in Orlu dismantled by Rochas Okorocha.

Imo State University Teaching Hospital Orlu deliberately grounded by Rochas Okorocha who now wants to close the hospital through a veiled intention to relocate the hospital to the state capital.

Scrapping of very important urban roads in Imo state and abandon them for years, thus exposure of citizens to long years of inhalation of dust.

Putting Imo state funds to start to build infrastructure he knows he can't complete, and can't be of much help to the state even if completed by his successors.

Even an Hausa governor of Imo state can at least listen to what the people Imo state say about him and make adjustments. Okorocha Rochas does not listen to the cries of the people of Imo state.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by ak47mann(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
asha9:

Just read okorocha's statement after an Imo state woman was beheaded in kano.
Okorohausa is mentally unstable he suppose to be in hospital not Douglas house owerri cool
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
He's an Awusa man
No dispute abt that
We know abt that
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by loopman: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
chinanu123:
Baifaran are naturally dense people, judging by their writings and how they carry themselves. You epitomise everything that describe a Biafan
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Ugik(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
its disheartening how we tend to reason what exactly is wrong with his outfit?
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Pchidexy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Many people hate Rochas for nothing sake!
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by dualprince0280: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
basilo102:

but people criticized their governor for abandoning his state and partying in sokoto, and some hypocrites now say "igbos are religiously intolerant" when they shamelessly keep quiet when the north kill igbos for a cartoon drawn in Denmark. what level of hypocrisy is that??

my brother,d killings is all around d nation,perpetrated by d wicked ones(igbo,yoruba and hausa)among us.most sponsored by evil political leaders and international communities.we youth should not help them to fuel this act,we should reason logically abt any occurrence before making conclusion.Yorubas'igbos' and hausas' need one another to b happy and to live as Nigerian.we nigeria youths have a lot to do but still playing unnecessarily with irrelevant.may God help us build our intelligence.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by nijascammers: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
when they tell you that ndi'igbo are their own worst enemies, you will laugh over it but it's real.So if Okoroacha wears suite and tie nko?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by asha9: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
ak47mann:
Okorohausa is mentally unstable he suppose to be in hospital not Douglas house owerri cool

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Pchidexy(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
buffalowings:
Wait can anybody verify if truly roads are that bad in imo

Our own osogbo weed distributor is bad too at least he is doing smething with the money embarassed embarassed embarassed

How can you believe the false propaganda you see online. Reality says otherwise. Go to Imo state and see things for yourself.

Read my signature.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by TLAX: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
This man may not complete his tenure in office. He is not governing well.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by asha9: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
buffalowings:
Wait can anybody verify if truly roads are that bad in imo

Our own osogbo weed distributor is bad too at least he is doing smething with the money embarassed embarassed embarassed

They are all confirmed roads in imo state. Imo state is cursed to remain like this. Below is the culvert built by okorocha but he said it is a water tunnel.

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by asha9: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
[s]
Pchidexy:

How can you believe the false propaganda you see online. Reality says otherwise. Go to Imo state and see things for yourself.

Read my signature.
[/s]

Stop being silly. I am from imo state. Below was my uncle's experience recently in owerri

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by project8(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
skelewu404:
am from kogi state just left owerri today was there for a wedding i dress like an igbo man for the wedding they didn't call one of them o. stvpid flat heads
no mind them bros...sorry fr d loss of our gallant officer lt col abu ali.hes frm kogi.a young n promising officer .rip

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by project8(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
omonighoblessing:

rochas is confirmed to be an Hausa man by blood.....I know for sure.his father is Hausa it's only his mother who is from idiato,imo state....
as a maid in the Hausa man's house his mom was impregnated by the Hausa man but since she was married already she placed the pregnancy on her husband.....
the truth was later exposed.
so for a certain and I can swear it.rochas is a Hausa man!!!
ur conscious..fear God
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
Most igbos are ethnic bigot. What is bad in dressing that way?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by Origin(f): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
I love people that can fit in anywhere.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by holatin(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
basilo102:

early state is hate, but advanced stage is what?? afonjas always running away from confronting his masters
yeye and what have you done since d beheading if nt chest beating on social media
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by toshmann(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Why I like hausa people is that when it comes down to politics, no matter how much rochas and amechi bows to them, they wont vote them into office as president. They will remember that those two are igbos/south-south grin

Rochas will NEVER be president grin

Make una tell am.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by loopman: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
chinanu123:

If they aren't cowards explain this..
MKO, DELE GIWA.

You see why I'm not surprised? Your definition of cowardice and bravery grin grin
Abiola had all the reasons to denounce his mandate and make a compromise with the military but he chose to see it through and in the process lost his life.
But in the case of your useless idiot you call hero, after causing the deaths of millions and he it was time for him to face the Nigeria military, guess what he did? You know the rest grin
You are from a tribe where a coward is seen as brave and a brave person is seen as a coward cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Outfit To Dubar Sokoto (Photo) by chinanu123(f): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
loopman:

You see why I'm not surprised? Your definition of cowardice and bravery grin grin
Abiola had all the reasons to denounce his mandate and make a compromise with the military but he chose to see it through and in the process lost his life.
But in the case of your useless idiot you call hero, after causing the deaths of millions and he it was time for him to face the Nigeria military, guess what he did? You know the rest grin
You are from a tribe where a coward is seen as brave and a brave person is seen as a coward cheesy

What of DELE GIWA and Kwara state. COWARDS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.