Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled (26459 Views)

NDA Kaduna Expels Cadets For Indiscipline / What Are The Departments In NDA? / Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by wxyz1: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
So there is also godfatherism in the military under Bohari watch? I am very surprise!! i thought Buhari body language is yielding result. Nonsense noise making govt.
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by BigBlokoz: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
nely:
I can't forgive those that screened me out cos of nobody submitted my name, all my life and my dreams were to be in the army but cos i had nobody,nobody selected me, gave up hope and went to the university had to sort myself out even with my good grades, now out of uni, had to sort so that your name will be among those going to service in a favourable state, even in camp people still sort to go to town ot they send you to village, after service, they still expect you to sort or no job for you, one day they would tell me to sort for my life or I will die, Nigerians what is wrong with us?
I roll with u bro. the system is 4kt up!!!! I wasted my years in School just to join the millitary, ONLY tobe frustrated by politicians and nonsense political systems.

In the U.S all u do is visit a Counsellor and they interact with u, from there u go for swearing of oath.
Re: Uproar Over Death Of 4 Cadets In NDA, 53 Others Expelled by Aliyullahi(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
NAVYdogg:

NDA Forms is freee
Free for this that prayed day and night and were admitted based on merit but for those that work their way through with connections, Is It Free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Time: Name That English Word You Totally Disagree With Its Spelling / Strike: FG Mulls Proscription Of ASUU / Winners Of The 2019 PZ Cussons Chemistry Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.