Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Manny Pacquiao Returns And Wins WBO Welterweight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manny Pacquiao Returns And Wins WBO Welterweight (557 Views)

Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions / Kamaru Usman Retains his UFC Welterweight Championship / Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manny Pacquiao Returns And Wins WBO Welterweight by Chudichu(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2016
The 37-year-old had announced his retirement after beating Timothy Bradley in April.

After quitting boxing, he won an election to the Senate in the Philippines.

The former eight-division world champion, however, recorded a unanimous decision on Sunday, November 6 over champion Jessie Vargas.

The judges scored the bout 114-113, 118-109 and 118-109 in his favour.

American former professional boxer, Floyd Mayweather (Jr.), who had a ringside seat, described the Filipino’s performance as “Not bad”.

Would this lead to a rematch between Money man and the Pac man?

Re: Manny Pacquiao Returns And Wins WBO Welterweight by prinsam30: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2016
I just love this guy I no sabi why

one of this days I go like challenge him for a fight
Re: Manny Pacquiao Returns And Wins WBO Welterweight by ouzo1(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2016
prinsam30:

Before u challenge am,abeg tell nairaland which section u go like make them upload ur obituary pic

2 Likes

Re: Manny Pacquiao Returns And Wins WBO Welterweight by prinsam30: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
ouzo1:

Before u challenge am,abeg tell nairaland which section u go like make them upload ur obituary pic

first of all Back To Sender

And Secondly Determination, self confidence and Believe are what is killing people like you. Try to believe in yourself even if you know it's not possible.

bros happy Sunday
Re: Manny Pacquiao Returns And Wins WBO Welterweight by Chudichu(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
prinsam30:

You won't last 30 seconds
Re: Manny Pacquiao Returns And Wins WBO Welterweight by ouzo1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
prinsam30:

first of all Back To Sender

And Secondly Determination, self confidence and Believe are what is killing people like you. Try to believe in yourself even if you know it's not possible.

bros happy Sunday

Sorry bro no harm intended...tot u would notice d humor
Re: Manny Pacquiao Returns And Wins WBO Welterweight by Chudichu(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Manny Pacquiao
Re: Manny Pacquiao Returns And Wins WBO Welterweight by prinsam30: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
ouzo1:

Sorry bro no harm intended...tot u would notice d humor

no vex bro, but that joke was too expensive thanks anyway God bless you
Re: Manny Pacquiao Returns And Wins WBO Welterweight by prinsam30: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chudichu:

You won't last 30 seconds

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha enemy of progress I will rather knock him down in 10seconds

(1) (Reply)

Japan U20 Women 6 - 0 Nigeria U20 Women / Nigerian Boxer Oluwafemi Oyeleye, Signs New Contract With Floyd Mayweather / Lionel Messi Statue Vandalised In Buenos Aires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.