Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO (34085 Views)

Israel Adesanya Beats Robert Whittaker To Retain His Title / Francis Ngannou Evolves From KO King To Grappling God As He Retains His Title / Moment Usman Kamaru Danced Shaku Shaku & Used Wizkid's Soco At His Title fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Yomzzyblog: 3:23am On Apr 27, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

British-Nigerian heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua, who is the WBA, IBF, IBO and WBO titleholder, took to his social media space to show off his amazing collection of title belts.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/anthony-joshua-shows-off-his-amazing-title-belts-collection.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Yomzzyblog: 3:24am On Apr 27, 2019
cool cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by CastedGist: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2019
Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:38am On Apr 27, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by olagbola45(m): 3:52am On Apr 27, 2019
A.J cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Anthony Joshua ni kawa jaa

Sakamanje!!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by PapaNnamdi: 5:02am On Apr 27, 2019
ETo everything there is a time
ask Samuel peters

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by graphicsolution: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2019
that's nice
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Olaking123(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2019
That my nigga victory all the way. In advance.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Chimaokigwe: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2019
Uriel Flat brezz
Toke bleached dwarf.

Report here.

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by paddyofboss(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2019
Humble nigga.. True Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Oceannaagent: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2019
Nice
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Benblaq(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2019
This guy sha. It's not good to fight oh

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by iammo(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2019
cool

Omoluabi

9 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2019
cool

England is taking the glory. Naija sef.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by KingLennon(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2019
That guy is naturally strong and even miller wanted using drugs to deafeat him. Can anybody beat him?

13 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by jerryunit48: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
ETo everything there is a time

ask Samuel peters
When will it be your time?

37 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by hisexcellency34: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2019
Great guy with full Igbo blood in his veins
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by AbikeDabiri: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2019
See me with only 2 belts...
I mean robe wey I dey tie for waist... cry

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2019
Whenever I watch how he punch people in that glo advert, afraid the catch me

Just imagine this

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Isoduwa(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2019
Abeg if we Nor buy benz wetin we gain ?����������� ����������������������������
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Kirinwa: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2019
He has made the money, gotten the fame. If I were him, I would retire before these young bloods upcoming boxers wey dey use better rod gym knock off my teeth or collect one of the belts from me.

He is at the apex of his career, after apex , its all but decline. That's why some of these footballers retire when the ovation is loudest before you lose everything you worked hard for. Example Vincent Enyeama

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Chimaokigwe: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
Whenever I watch how he punch people in that glo advert, afraid the catch me

The motto of the blow is 'gone too soon'

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by Isoduwa(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2019
Abeg if we Nor buy benz wetin we gain ?����������� ���������������������������� [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO by BlackfireX: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2019
I can beat this guy in a ring in 20 minutes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Super Eagles Players Honour Ighalo's Father At Maracana Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.