Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? (2192 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / Is There No Business In Canada? What Can One Import From Canny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by waley007(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2016
?

Thanks
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by pahars(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2016
I thought u said u have a close friend der y not open up to her she might be in good position to answer all ds questions since dats her base

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by waley007(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
D
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by mayor2013: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
waley007:
yes I have to open up to her but I want to have alot if ideas about the whole thing first.. Shes just a decent girl whom a nigerian(ibo) guy just broke her heart and duped and I don't want to sound too forward yet though we are very close and she sees me as her confidant
My dream is to live ,work and make money there and I don't want my certificate to be a problem

Thank God its a dream. You better sit down in Nigeria and live your dream. You think canada is as easy as you take it to be? By the time that lady kick you out of the house first. Your eyes go clear

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by waley007(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
mayor2013:

Thank God its a dream. You better sit down in Nigeria and live your dream. You think canada is as easy as you take it to be? By the time that lady kick you out of the house first. Your eyes go clear
oga u don't achieve things without first dreaming of it,what u are today,didn't u first dream of becoming it??I have everything ready for me and I only want to know how life can be there and not as if I don't achieve things here either.I only need to achieve more

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by uboma(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
mayor2013:

grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by Sirmuel1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
mayor2013:

[s]Thank God its a dream. You better sit down in Nigeria and live your dream. You think canada is as easy as you take it to be? By the time that lady kick you out of the house first. Your eyes go clear[/s]

Some people are always angry when you tell them you wanna leave Nigeria cheesy
Like say dey tie their neck for here cheesy

OP, if you like it there, please find your way ASAP. With time, you will get a good job and also your own accommodation.
I wish you the best smiley

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by waley007(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
C
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by ubergold(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
mayor2013:

Bruh! Your negativity is higher than mountain everest. What if he gets there, the lady over there makes getting a job easy and eventually get married and start a family. Won't that be worth the effort? Op go ahead and do your findings

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by justwise(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
ubergold:

Bruh! Your negativity is higher than mountain everest. What if he gets there, the lady over there makes getting a job easy and eventually get married and start a family. Won't that be worth the effort? Op go ahead and do your findings

Get there and got a job with what sort of visa?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by waley007(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
de
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by Sirmuel1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
waley007:
thanks boss....we all av different destinies and I don't know y I won't succeed where others succeed expeccially wen I go through the right way...that's why I needed people who have had experience one way or the other to tell me one or two things about my next destination
Moreso he said the lady would drive me out,who says I don't know she can drive me out,would I depend on her so long??everyone has limits and she's not an exception ...Yoruba will say...ori mi gbemi de bi ire....what if I don't know anyone there at all.
I need people who can lemme know what it takes there

I haven't been to Canada, but I know people there. Its a good place and you're gonna like it. Leaving Naija is the main thing...once you're out of this God-forsaken country, the rest will settle.
I wish you goodluck!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Op I reckon the best route for u,should be through a study visa. Type on google to find out when their study fair normally take place in Nigeria. U we have the opportunity to talk to different school rep,they we properly require u to do a topup program n u will use that to upgrade ur result, thereby standing a chance of getting a gd job there. The Canadian govt have also increased the number of skilled visa program 4 next year too,so u have a gd chance of getting a permanent stay....man u need millions. Budget approximately 3.5m for tuition cost n maintance fund. Just try n go to any of d study fairs in Nigeria n talk to a rep from dis uni Fanshawe university, u only require abt 2000canadian dollars as down payment so they give u a certificate to apply for visa,but u still have to show d reminder in ur bank acct here in Nigeria...... Well I don't need to tell u what to do when u get there.....
Just abscond for Christ sake grin peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by mayor2013: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Some people are always angry when you tell them you wanna leave Nigeria cheesy
Like say dey tie their neck for here cheesy

OP, if you like it there, please find your way ASAP. With time, you will get a good job and also your own accommodation.
I wish you the best smiley

Tell me the job $5 per hour? undecided
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by mayor2013: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
waley007:
thanks boss....we all av different destinies and I don't know y I won't succeed where others succeed expeccially wen I go through the right way...that's why I needed people who have had experience one way or the other to tell me one or two things about my next destination
Moreso he said the lady would drive me out,who says I don't know she can drive me out,would I depend on her so long??everyone has limits and she's not an exception ...Yoruba will say...ori mi gbemi de bi ire....what if I don't know anyone there at all.
I need people who can lemme know what it takes there

That's the dream I want you to live with. Am only being pragmatic rather than hate wink
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by dmuchwells(m): 12:08am On Nov 07, 2016
Sirmuel1:

I haven't been to Canada, but I know people there. Its a good place and you're gonna like it. Leaving Naija is the main thing...once you're out of this God-forsaken country, the rest will settle.
I wish you goodluck!

God-forsaken ke
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by Sirmuel1(m): 1:59am On Nov 07, 2016
mayor2013:

Tell me the job $5 per hour? undecided

Stop hating man! No one is forcing you to leave Nigeria. BTW, the minimum wage in Alberta is $12.20
You can check the rest on wikipedia

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by gentleiphy: 2:44am On Nov 07, 2016
waley007:
Hi Nairalanders
Please I have a question to ask on this forum...

I graduated wit 3rd class and right now I hope to relocate to Canada. I have a close friend who lives there,an accountant,a permanent resident already ,has a car and lives comfortably... Though a female and we have been so close and she has assured me of accommodation and all she's saying is that I should come first

My question now is with my cert,
how can I apply for a good job?
Do I need to present my cert over there or not?
What kind of visa do I apply for ?
Is it also possible for my to continue my studies while working,considering my grade ?
What are my chances ?

Thanks

To answer your question,if you want to get to Canada and hope to SEARCH for job then go to Canada the legal way,apply for permanent residence and get it then move if thats your dream.However i dont understand how someone you called a close friend and is living in Canada would just tell you to come first without telling you how to do the COME FIRST stunt.I must warn you that at times fellow Nigerians wont tell you how e be over there until you land without legal papers and then your woes starts..its not easy to reside in a foreign land without legal status and as for the connection you said the girl has to help you get a job..i wish you and her good luck with the connection slangs but Canada is not Nigeria...

Look before you leap...to own a car in Canada is not as hard as it is in Nigeria..students who work only summer jobs can afford to buy a car..so dont use that as measure of your girlfriends success...

I wish you goodluck in your relocation move.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by mayor2013: 6:35am On Nov 07, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Stop hating man! No one is forcing you to leave Nigeria.
BTW, the minimum wage in Alberta is $12.20

You can check the rest on wikipedia

No one is hating man. Am just being realistic
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by mayor2013: 6:37am On Nov 07, 2016
gentleiphy:

To answer your question,if you want to get to Canada and hope to SEARCH for job then go to Canada the legal way,apply for permanent residence and get it then move if thats your dream.However i dont understand how someone you called a close friend and is living in Canada would just tell you to come first without telling you how to do the COME FIRST stunt.I must warn you that at times fellow Nigerians wont tell you how e be over there until you land without legal papers and then your woes starts..its not easy to reside in a foreign land without legal status and as for the connection you said the girl has to help you get a job..i wish you and her good luck with the connection slangs but Canada is not Nigeria...

Look before you leap...to own a car in Canada is not as hard as it is in Nigeria..students who work only summer jobs can afford to buy a car..so dont use that as measure of your girlfriends success...

You have spoken very well and even without asking questions am sure you have had the experience. The hand writings are on the wall. Its left for him to use his head and pick those writings,
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by waley007(m): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2016
gentleiphy:

yes I will apply for the permanent residence, I can't go tru the stress of anything illegal ..
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by Sirmuel1(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2016
dmuchwells:

God-forsaken ke

Yes oh. A country where God approves university school fees cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Yes oh.
A country where God approves university school fees cheesy

Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by infofta(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Apply for further studies in Canada. Pay the fees. Apply for study permit(you must meet the requirements). You can find some kind of work while studying, she can also support you. You can't work with a tourist visa if you are even able to get it. It will expire before you know it. So get a study visa.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by waley007(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
infofta:
Apply for further studies in Canada. Pay the fees. Apply for study permit(you must meet the requirements). You can find some kind of work while studying, she can also support you. You can't work with a tourist visa if you are even able to get it. It will expire before you know it. So get a study visa.
thanks ,I don't want to go dere for just studies,I wanna make money too
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by DAVECENA(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
waley007:
thanks ,I don't want to go dere for just studies,I wanna make money too

If she really asked you to come over and you trust her,go ahead man. Just to be clear,Apply for a non-immigrant visa which could be valid for 6months and in some cases(for frequent travelers) 2years.
But prays sha!......Best of luck.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Canada..what Are My Chances ? by nevicochidinma(f): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Please do I need gre or gmat exam scores before applying for graduate programs in Msc or mba in accounting, finance or marketing in universities in canada

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone With A Degree From Benin Republic Gone For Masters In Canada O The UK / Liberia Passport? / Uk Invitation Verification Fee Legit Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.