Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Miracle: God Replaced My Kidney! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle: God Replaced My Kidney! (334 Views)

Has God Replaced Me With Someone? / Mysterious- What A Miracle God / great miracle God did, check it out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle: God Replaced My Kidney! by tbjfansuk: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2016
In the midst of the Sunday service, Prophet T.B. Joshua walked towards the ex-prostitute and prophesied her exact situation, even going to the extent of naming the individual responsible for her European misadventure. The following Sunday, Sifawu shared her sordid experiences with the congregation, after which Prophet T.B. Joshua gave her N200,000 to restart her life. Establishing a small business, Sifawu has since gone from strength to strength, utilizing the resources provided by The SCOAN. However, the most astonishing miracle was yet to unfold. A routine medical check-up revealed a medical impossibility – Sifawu’s second kidney had grown back and was functioning normally! Showing her medical report which revealed her brand new organ, she advised people to believe God for the impossible!

SOURCE https://tbjfansuk./2016/11/06/miracle-god-replaced-my-kidney/ fOR THE FULL STORY

(1) (Reply)

Who Is My Neighbour? / The Chosen Daily Devotional 26th Nov, 2016 / Awesome God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.