Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

great miracle God did, check it out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / great miracle God did, check it out (610 Views)

Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form? / Mysterious- What A Miracle God / Miracle: God Replaced My Kidney! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

great miracle God did, check it out by Earthkumy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
When I went to Akwukwu Igbo Delta state for the first time to pastor Assemblies of God Nigeria it was I wonderful experience being in the mist of people I haven’t known before, new members, new Church and new environment. Before I was given the Church, the Reverend that handed the Church over to me said, “Is God that asked you to be here HE will provide for you”. To the glory of His name, God provided all that I needed for His work.
The first day of the crusade, I went to invite people of the village to the crusade, a young man was there by name Chibuzor, he heard me preaching to others, I didn’t talk to him but he followed me to the crusade ground. And he stood across the crusade ground, I went to meet him and invited him to come and sit down, but he told me he had decided never to be a Christian again. He opened his leg that is decaying, he said doctors had carried 3 major operations on the leg but still yet nothing seems to be happening and he don’t have money to go for more operations, he leaves on painkillers because of unbearable pain the leg causes him; no one is helping him and he also told me is a Christian that did that to him, that he is looking for a way to become a wizard, he vowed that he will never be a Christian nor give Christians chance in his life. The word of God I was speaking to him was able to get him to sit down for ten minutes and he left the crusade ground saying he can’t stay. I discovered his parent house through the help of a villager, for one month and some days I kept inviting him to the Church of God. On a faithful Friday he promised me to come to our vigil, and he came as the praise and worship was going on he stood up, on his feet and started clapping and dancing with his leg uncontrollably, the pain he came with miraculously left him and he gave his life to Christ same day, God started the healing, a leg that was always open with water coming out of it, I can’t even look at it the first day he opened it, covered within two hours and started healing. There are many testimonies of things God did over there, God used some spiritually mind person to finance the success of the mission in Akwukwu Igbo, their reward is settled both in heaven and on earth. Picture of his healing is below.
God have commissioned me to pioneer another Church at Uromi Edo state, the Church will be on an empty land, a Reverend had paid #50,000 (fifty thousand naira) for one year rent. But no structure yet, I know and I believe in my heart before 3months time we will have our first service on the Land, we already have a members, a man his niece was healed during the renting of the land, had promised to bring his family to the Church and be our first member. Will you be part of the soul winning move of the Holy Spirit? The picture of the empty land is below.
MEN AFTER GOD'S HEART
Prayer line 08086423186

Re: great miracle God did, check it out by Earthkumy(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2017
Jesus is still doing good
Re: great miracle God did, check it out by Earthkumy(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: great miracle God did, check it out by Earthkumy(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: great miracle God did, check it out by Earthkumy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Meet 51 Years Old Nigerian Pastor Who Says He’s Still A Virgin. Pics / Why We All An Anti-christ / Apostle Suleman,miss Otobo And The Limits Of Gambling: Barr. Johnmary C. Jideobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.