Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before (24463 Views)

Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by DaBullIT(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
shopping good
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by RyanMontana: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
nice onr
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by miqos02(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
ok
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Divay22(f): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol,fear mothers o
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Odunharry(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
I give it up to Women when it comes to pricing of stuff.. They will rather cheat the seller.
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Legend87(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
elvischukie:
..was expecting smtin hilarious

Even the images don't even correspond.
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Thewrath(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Post from 2006.
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Viking007(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
tonaydo:
bloody. . .he deserves it

some people just know how to detail thrend sha

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by AlphaStyles(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
I can totally relate to it my mumssy dn use me warka market tire just to buy shoe and the worst part if she price am u go blke'' mama d mama'' frm 5k to 2k
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by bayodam: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
R u kidding me? ..... I just experience one diz evening, so oooooo ooooo annoying angryR u
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by preciousMI1(f): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
elvischukie:

help us construct something better...

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Nuel25846(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
sadThey almost pushed me out of the bus I was in becos my laughing was disturbing others....well done ooh!

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by blackjah(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
elvischukie:
you no get mama be that,

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by uyams(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
When people ask her is this ur son?? He is grown up oo..

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
LOL
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Gadetech(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2016

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
SexyNairalander:
When you finally get to the market

Oh Lawd! See shape

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by holysainbj(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
elvischukie:
I cannot say u r not a gud somebori o but fear God atimes....

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Horlufemi(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
SexyNairalander:
your problem might be bigger than the joke. . .who knows
You have absolutely no chill.
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
holysainbj:

I cannot say u r not a gud somebori o but fear God atimes....
nd who said i dnt fear God??...u nid to tink b4 writing such
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
blackjah:
you no get mama be that,
i av.. stil strong nd young,,,,bt i cant relate to such grin
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by keandre: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Legend87:

Even the images don't even correspond.
very dry
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by kennyhydee(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
SexyNairalander:
your problem might be bigger than the joke. . .who knows

Zero chill!! grin, but i kinda agree with him to an extent, some of d memes don't rhyme with d points, even tho i must say d points are totally real. But that meme of mama d mama killed me grin grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by RaeMystix: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
I missed those days. cheesy
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by SexyNairalander: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
elvischukie:

very dry
why are you pained? I clearly stated few experiences

if you feel your mum did more that the once stated here why not share instead you feel you can derail trends. . .busy body

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by VastFinder: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
For your mind..

Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by blackjah(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
elvischukie:

i av.. stil strong nd young,,,,bt i cant relate to such grin
do you go out to the market?
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
blackjah:
do you go out to the market?
who dsnt go to market
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by Antina(f): 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
I can relate to this OP, I was reporting her to my younger brother this evening that I won't follow her to market again. The expression on my face when she prices market, sometimes I won't know when I will say haa haa!! She will say, dnt u knw we have to price in like 3 to 4 places to knw the cheaper one.

Tiri Gbosa for all Mamas!!
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by blackjah(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
elvischukie:
who dsnt go to market
your mum
Re: 9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before by holysainbj(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2016
elvischukie:
nd who said i dnt fear God??...u nid to tink b4 writing such
Where's ur sense of humour well dont worry, my bad..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.