Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race (1130 Views)

Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport / J. Goodluck Planning To Run For President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by panafrican(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
The crooked guy went down in History with Shame. God is Justice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by mightyhazel: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Down syndrome!

8 Likes

Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by Akkotto: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
GOOD. BUT WHERE ARE WE TODAY NOWHERE BACK TO 1900

6 Likes

Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by HtwoOw: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mughtyhaz wailing syndrome

1 Like

Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by kacchy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Simz op is high on paracetamol .....okhwo

3 Likes

Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by skywalker240(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
and your sanity fell with him

3 Likes

Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by Hiploko(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
mightyhazel:
Down syndrome!
acute 1. We know his religion
Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by panafrican(m): 4:41am On Nov 07, 2016
Akkotto:
GOOD. BUT WHERE ARE WE TODAY NOWHERE BACK TO 1900
Not everybody. Maybe those who were making big bucks under the table. smiley
We all understand why they are whining and blaming one of the best African leaders who came to power at the right time in the right country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by Abeymills(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2016
Your foolishness is epic

1 Like

Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by APCHaram: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2016
OP, I truly empathise with you.

I have been down this same road of heartbreak and it wasn't easy.

I broke up with the only true love of my life and it took me years to begin getting over here.

Even after 10yrs now and happily married there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of my true and only lost love.

Just like you now, the first few years was bitter without her as I conditioned my mind to tell my heart that she wasn't worth it. In those few months after our breakup, I resented her for leaving me and my unreserved love for her changed to anger, bitterness and hate towards her.

It wasn't until I stumbled across her some years after out split up (with several failed and brief relationships under my belt) that I realised I lost the only good thing I ever had.

She was still as beautiful and charming as ever and my heart reset back to loving her once again as I set my eyes on her after 3yrs.

I told her I was sorry and that I had tried reaching out to her but she never responded to my calls, emails.

She told me she read every text, mail I sent her and that she was not comfortable seeing me again as some of my mails were filled with anger. She stayed away not wanting to stop loving me because she knew I never meant all I wrote to her in my drunken heartbroken state.

As I sat holding her hands and watching her tell me why she had to stay away for fear of stop loving me, tears welling up her eyes broke my heart again. I had really messed up big time. I apologised and cried begging her to forgive and take me back but she told me that can never happen as she was now engaged and soon to be married by the months end. She had moved on because she was afraid we will get back together and sooner again we will fight and I will break her heart again with my drunk induced text.

I did not attend the wedding. No point seeing your woman getting married to a man she does not love all because she was willing to sacrifice the love in her heart for me.

I haven't seen her since 7yrs now, but I do hear she is happy and that makes me happy as well knowing she is ok.

Move on, OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by mej67: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2016
cry cry cry

Gej oh Gej, I miss you loads. Nigeria misses you.

But it's all too late now. To see smthn similar to Gej administration go hard

APCHaram:
OP, I truly empathise with you.

I have been down this same road of heartbreak and it wasn't easy.

I broke up with the only true love of my life and it took me years to begin getting over here.

Even after 10yrs now and happily married there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of my true and only lost love.

Just like you now, the first few years was bitter without her as I conditioned my mind to tell my heart that she wasn't worth it. In those few months after our breakup, I resented her for leaving me and my unreserved love for her changed to anger, bitterness and hate towards her.

It wasn't until I stumbled across her some years after out split up (with several failed and brief relationships under my belt) that I realised I lost the only good thing I ever had.

She was still as beautiful and charming as ever and my heart reset back to loving her once again as I set my eyes on her after 3yrs.

I told her I was sorry and that I had tried reaching out to her but she never responded to my calls, emails.

She told me she read every text, mail I sent her and that she was not comfortable seeing me again as some of my mails were filled with anger. She stayed away not wanting to stop loving me because she knew I never meant all I wrote to her in my drunken heartbroken state.

As I sat holding her hands and watching her tell me why she had to stay away for fear of stop loving me, tears welling up her eyes broke my heart again. I had really messed up big time. I apologised and cried begging her to forgive and take me back but she told me that can never happen as she was now engaged and soon to be married by the months end. She had moved on because she was afraid we will get back together and sooner again we will fight and I will break her heart again with my drunk induced text.

I did not attend the wedding. No point seeing your woman getting married to a man she does not love all because she was willing to sacrifice the love in her heart for me.

I haven't seen her since 7yrs now, but I do hear she is happy and that makes me happy as well knowing she is ok.

Move on, OP.

1 Like

Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by APCHaram: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2016
mej67:

cry cry cry

Gej oh Gej, I miss you loads. Nigeria misses you.

But it's all too late now. To see smthn similar to Gej administration go hard

The OP is heartbroken grin

1 Like

Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by blackpanda: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2016
Good riddance to the clueless useless ineffectual buffoon! grin
Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2016
We are all glad he lost. What's remaining is for this government to package him and his wife as gifts to kirikiri.
Re: So Happy J Goodluck Lost The Presidential Race by Lordave: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2016
panafrican:
The crooked guy went down in History with Shame. God is Justice.
While the buoyant economy he left for you and your god has smiled down into recession.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Court Suspends Secret Trial For Namdi Kanu / My Mission Is To Bridge The Education Gap Between The Northern And Southern Nige / Drop Your Wishes For My Guy Ipobexposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.