Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Open Letter To All Nigerians On Behalf Of Moham.abu Ali And The Falling Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To All Nigerians On Behalf Of Moham.abu Ali And The Falling Soldiers (956 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Burial Of Abu Ali, And Other Soldiers, COAS, Buratai Represents Buhari / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To All Nigerians On Behalf Of Moham.abu Ali And The Falling Soldiers by nestic(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
“It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.” — General George S. Patton

RIP to all falling soldiers, God be with you all
from nestic

Re: Open Letter To All Nigerians On Behalf Of Moham.abu Ali And The Falling Soldiers by Cessa0(f): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Our Heroes!
Re: Open Letter To All Nigerians On Behalf Of Moham.abu Ali And The Falling Soldiers by Afonjas: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
He died for his puckett, as far as I'm concern... No Soldier is fighting or defending Nigeria for free,

His death is not different from that of other Nigerians
Re: Open Letter To All Nigerians On Behalf Of Moham.abu Ali And The Falling Soldiers by nigeriafilm(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rest in peace to you our gallant defender. You put your life on the cross for us to live. This is one death that has shocked me so deep recently, even though as I don't know you. I pray God gives all of us particularly your family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. Your death so pain me
Re: Open Letter To All Nigerians On Behalf Of Moham.abu Ali And The Falling Soldiers by nestic3: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Afonjas:
He died for his puckett, as far as I'm concern... No Soldier is fighting or defending Nigeria for free,

His death is not different from that of other Nigerians
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React / PHOTOS: Gov. Amosu At Senator Dada's Son's Wedding / Misguided People’ve Taken Up Arms Against The Country – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.