Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React (979 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos / I Will Work With Donald Trump — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React by jeflexy(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2016
grin

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React by GoggleB(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Another reason to travel again..
Ajala the traveller..

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React by jeflexy(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2016
The way we nigerians react to things...
Am sure acid and base would be so jealous of us grin

Cc... Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React by jeflexy(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2016
grin Jo

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2016
Naija guys gaht no chill

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Make you no sit your Bony ass for your country you hear.Dey waste Nigerians money globetrotting without benefit.
Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React by coolbreezy01: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Sometime Nigeria gat to chill joor.

Have you ever seen south africans insult jacob zuma though is like the man they on sleeping tablets.

Chill joor
Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React by kachi19: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2016
ON A LIGHTER NOTE: PRESIDENT BUHARI CONGRATULATES TRUMP

"I want za use this offortunity su kwongratulate za fresident elect of za United States, Mr zonald trumf por his bictory in za just kwancluded folls. my gonment will kwantinue to kwaferate with za American gonmant por mutual venefit, sofort and su pight against kwarapshin in my kwantiri nijeriya"

__PMB

Cc: Lalasticlala grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React by Igolasko: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2016
I feel Nigeria problems are enough to occupy MB than to be dreaming of working with new elected US president.

There are questions begging for answers.Working with him as minister,secretary,personal adviser or messenger? Know fully well that your ideology are different. Each of you see issues in different perspectives .For two to work together there should be unity of ideology.

Are you to be intimidated by his campaign and be ready to allow Nigeria to be re colonized? He said we have not learned nothing from our colonial masters.

This is the worst we could hear from a president to be that ought to have beaten you hollow to begin to have a rethink of how best to take Nigeria out of this mess our leaders have put us in.Stop looking for external help !
Re: I Will Work With Donald Trump: President Buhari; Twitter Users React by Bethelwealthy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
When APC started the Culture of Insulting and condescending the office of The President, they never knew they were creating an anticedence that'll come to burn them in the ass too. Now nobody respects the office of the president cuz APC showed us how to insult our national Images.
Let Buhari and his loud-mouthed party enjoy the swing while it last.
Bit its a pity for this country. cry

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Bar Me From Anambra, Obi Tells Obiano / Is This The Beginning Of Eastern Solidarity? As Okezie Visits Ebonyi St / Lai Mohammed Launches FG APP 2 Prevent Undereporting Of Buhari's Activities(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.