Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Risks Associated With Fish Farming And How To Prevent Them - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Risks Associated With Fish Farming And How To Prevent Them (3498 Views)

Space For Pig Farming And Good Market Structures / Poultry Farm With Fish Pond For Rent / Between Plantain Farming And Cashew Farming, Which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Risks Associated With Fish Farming And How To Prevent Them by ayosco2008(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Professional Fish Farmers in the house should please state some risk involved with fish farming and how to prevent them. thanks
Re: Risks Associated With Fish Farming And How To Prevent Them by msogunro: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
ayosco2008:
Professional Fish Farmers in the house should please state some risk involved with fish farming and how to prevent them. thanks

The biggest risk is lack of knowledge. Google is your friend. There are tons of free information available by simply searching. You will be surprised with the number of sites that have already discussed your question in detail.
Re: Risks Associated With Fish Farming And How To Prevent Them by ayosco2008(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
msogunro:

The biggest risk is lack of knowledge. Google is your friend. There are tons of free information available by simply searching. You will be surprised with the number of sites that have already discussed your question in detail.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your contribution.. God bless u!

(1) (Reply)

I Caught Big Grasscutter On My Farm / Kalahari Red Crossbreeds / Where Can I Buy Ostrich Eggs In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.