Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

I Was A Prostitute For 8 Years And Heavy Hemp Addict. God Rescued Me. MY Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was A Prostitute For 8 Years And Heavy Hemp Addict. God Rescued Me. MY Story (559 Views)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Prostitute For 8 Years And Heavy Hemp Addict. God Rescued Me. MY Story by MrPRevailer(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
I am thanking the God of Chosen for delivering me from the life of prostitution after 8years. I joined The Lord's Chosen on June 20, 2014. I really thank God for my salvation. I was introduced into that life by a lady prostitute who is late now. While in that life, I transversed places- from the north to south, from the east to the west and also went to cotonou. I smoked cigarette and hemp. I could smoke for packets of cigarette a day yet I would be yearning for more. I became addicted to hemp smoking such that I could not stay for an hour without smoking. I was going to church then. Infact I used to go to church with my hemp and cigarette. Sometimes if I felt like smoking in the church, I would go out and smoke then return to church. Sometimes, when i returned from church i would use the hemp to cook indomie, rice, soup or tea. I was also a heavy drinker. I have been to many churches: deliverances have been conducted on me, yet the hunger and appetite for hemp, cigarette smoking and other vices still remained in me . I also committed several abortions.

But when I came to The Lord's Chosen, I left the church after the service and wanted to go and smoke. I found that I could not. Infact, as I tried to smoke, I became very uncomfortable. That was how the God of Chosen delivered me from the life of prostitution and addiction to hemp and cigarette smoking for eight years. Now if I stay where people are smoking, I feel like throwing up. I appreciate God for my deliverance. I am really happy to be a CHOSEN today.

Praise the Lord!
Sis. Promise Emmanuel.

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Prostitute For 8 Years And Heavy Hemp Addict. God Rescued Me. MY Story by dukechilezie(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more.
Re: I Was A Prostitute For 8 Years And Heavy Hemp Addict. God Rescued Me. MY Story by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
Marijuana is not addictive.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Prostitute For 8 Years And Heavy Hemp Addict. God Rescued Me. MY Story by McIroncock: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2016

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Prostitute For 8 Years And Heavy Hemp Addict. God Rescued Me. MY Story by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
I rejoice with d if its true

(1) (Reply)

Clinton And The Lucifer Connection / Emotion Crashes Plans. / Do I Believe In God Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.