Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Facebook And Phone Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook And Phone Browsing (1157 Views)

Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / Techno T9 Phone Browsing Configuration Needed / Phone Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook And Phone Browsing by owumatosa(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2009
How long do you stay online browsing facebook with your phone?How much do you get for browsing or visiting facebook?If nothing then its a waste of time.
Now let me tell you what you don't know about facebook.If you are a dedicated facebook user,you can earn N15,000 - N25,000 daily from facebook.com just like I did.I am willing to share this secret to as many people as possible,if you are interested just send me a mail at owumatosa@yahoo.com
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by donjon: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2009
dude? Are u okay?
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by frgy1: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2009
^^^ he is obviously not okay. grin
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by meleto: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2009
I think what he is saying is ture,because I already heard someone say it on facebook.
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by semid4lyfe(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2009
The poster deserves to be locked up in Kirikiri with Bode-George.
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by hayprof(m): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2009
@semid, and u still break erm out na! tongue
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by luv2talk(m): 1:49am On Nov 03, 2009
@Semid, Haba!!! Wetin the poster do?,u wan kill am LOL
@poster, show us what u gat here
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by WackyJ1(m): 2:20am On Nov 03, 2009
Yeah show us what you gat! I'm an ardent facebook so i wanna see how i can make profit from it.
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by camary(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
owumatosa:

How long do you stay online browsing facebook with your phone?How much do you get for browsing or visiting facebook?If nothing then its a waste of time.
Now let me tell you what you don't know about facebook.If you are a dedicated facebook user,you can earn N15,000 - N25,000 daily from facebook.com just like I did.[i]I am willing to share this secret to as many people as possible,[/i]if you are interested just send me a mail at owumatosa@yahoo.com

Why dont you just share it to as many people as possible publicly here on NL. There is no need contacting you if you do have a hidden agenda. My friend share the secret here or forget it.
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by donjon: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
angry
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by donjon: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
angry
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by owumatosa(m): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2009
This is public place and not everyone would like to be disturbed with sometime like this.I respect privacy.
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by donjon: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
Very lame excuse
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by donjon: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2009

This is public place and not everyone would like to be disturbed with sometime like this.I respect privacy.

Gawd! U're so daft!

How do you respect privacy in a PUBLIC forum?
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by donjon: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2009

Gawd! U're so daft!

How do you respect privacy in a PUBLIC forum?
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by sealworld(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2009
owumatosa:

who don't want to be disturbed, [size=8pt][size=8pt]<<<---------< BEWARE OF FRAUDSTER[/size][/size]
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by Olamipopo: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2009
It you are genuine then share it this si a forum, YOu are not real,
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by Blizzy9ja: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
I know u're looking 4 peoples' mail addresses to start sending those ur unwanted span messages to, right? If what u're saying is not fake den drop it here.
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by Hanoobaba(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2009
Chei, you these people don start una wayo, no be me go fall mugu.
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by Hanoobaba(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
@owumatosa: I can see that the anti-spam bot has deleted your post. Sorry that is to show you that you preach a gospel of spamming. grin
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by younggurl(f): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2009
I THINK YOU NEED PEOPLES EMAIL ADDRESSES TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESS RIGHT?
BUT THAT'S NOT THE BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY YOU KNOW,
MAKING OTHER PEOPLES SAD WHILE YOU ARE HAPPY
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by waleski(m): 3:04am On Nov 13, 2009
people 4 nairaland no nice maybe he has smthg 2 share 4 me if d poster cant say it in d open then keep it 2 urself nd earn more money with it .
Re: Facebook And Phone Browsing by owumatosa(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2009
Well,well,well.seems Marylanders want me to come to the light.What I am trying to let launders know is that their are many opportunities to make money on facebook depending on your field of work.Now not everybody knows about this,that is why I am looking for the people that are interested in knowing this secret.I mean no harm.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Money On Sms, Mtn Mms Is Free! / Facebook Application For Java / Samsung F480 Touch Phone 4 Jst N11,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.