Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) (2039 Views)

Actress Lizzy Anjorin Mistakenly Slashes Four Fingers With Knife / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour / Floyd Mayweather Closes Rolls Royce Cullinan Front Door With His Magic Fingers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by Dexti: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-FFOQuLPp0zM/WB9AGFxaHPI/AAAAAAAK4Yw/PA3aWWAk2tcFSYG3KZg7bXhmwog2KAX7wCLcB/s400/b.jpg[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-WVG3A9EiSFY/WB9AFUM5tbI/AAAAAAAK4Ys/qf8oomKvJrYdHXQGtWS7-M4ZJAGcgAatQCLcB/s400/a.jpg[/img]

A lady who wanted to show off her
new nails on twitter suddenly began to
trend but not because of the beautiful nails.

People only saw 4 fingers and were puzzled. Within minutes, she was trending. In solidarity, another twitter user who also has four fingers then showed off her own.

Lol.....)

Source... [url=http://ngtag..co.id/2016/11/lady-with-four-fingers-cause-twitter.html?m=1[/url]
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by Dexti: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
is This real?? What do u think?
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by maryjan8(f): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Amazing
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by dukechilezie(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
One of her fingers is hidden by the other fingers.
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
wow
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
And hw is this news,biko

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wat's news about this?
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by dingbang(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Why not show us that you have one boob? undecided
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by littlewonders: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oya! Make somebody come tell me say na mutagenesis, abi na genetic alteration, I and my village people conclude say; na ogbaji be that. Chikena!!

You quote me I send ghost for you. Because of science I no fit know when my ancestors wan talk to me again.

1 Like

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by whirlwind7(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
She simply hid her index (first) finger between her thumb and second finger.
I did it myself just now.
Why not spread the hand open and show its got four fingers only?
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by xendra: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
I hope you realise that you with 5fingers can also take a picture showing 4fingers like this? stop tripping.
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
Meltdown indeed.
My twitter still dey work jare

1 Like

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by Waffarianman(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
She code one of the hand... Eszy joor

1 Like

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by pointblank247(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
trick for kids and retards. mmtcheewww
Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by oyediranniyi: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Trick learnt

1 Like

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by airbeeneezer(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
I have four fingers on both hands smiley

Re: Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown (photos) by mjoylive: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
airbeeneezer:
I have four fingers on both hands smiley

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Nigeria International 2016 Stuns In New Shoots / Photo: Banky W & Adesua Etomi Rock Matching $695 Gucci Sneakers In Dubia / Reasons Why Wizkid Is Special To Me – Tiwa Savage Voice It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.