Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here (3273 Views)

Heads Will Roll If Anything Happens To Magu - MURIC Threatens / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Omenka, Time manager , APCsupporter.
I can't do this alone I need your help, every body help this might work.

I reported that post of a helicopter on Radio Biafra London as a war threat. Luckily Facebook took it down... I learnt that the people taking down this post from Radio Biafra are Facebook moderators. And my reports aren't getting to Mark.

I want our plea and our expostulations to get to Mark Zuckerberg. This is what we need to do.

Instead of reporting to the moderators on Facebook. Mark doesn't see it. Let's go on he's profile and post that photo of Biafra armoured tank. Let's post this is a war threat, we are not feeling safe. Let's post it on he's comment that, they are planning a war against Nigeria through Facebook.And we need the group shut down. And really that armoured tank post is a war threat.. Let's occupy all the comment box, let's complain this war threat is making us feel unsafe. So when he sees it he will feel. Radio Biafra London group is just a national threat...

Please with this other people from other countries will urge him to take them down...

Download the picture below...
**Or join the group and screenshot the picture from the Radio Biafra London. So it doesn't seem like its one person. With opera mini and the same date doing it.

. Copy the facebook link of the armoured tanker about to wage war here.
https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1167157580065343&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6345035464857775251%3Amf_story_key.1167157580065343%3Atl_objid.1167157580065343

Write something pitiful that they are planning a war for Nigeria through that group and we are scared...

Post that picture and link on Mark's wall. And complain pitifully. Please guys help me. The people I mentioned their names please. Let's do it now...

That is a war threat and let's make Mark feel Radio Biafra is all about war threat. Lets see if this works.

Complain very pitifully on all Mark's post that this is a war group and we Nigerians are afraid. So that group will be closed down.

5 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
We all know Igbos are full of empty threat. But let's claim this threat is real.

Let's complain with this armoured tanker post. Let's post the link. So when Mark confirms it is them again. He will close it...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Ejanla07: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Even on a sunday. .

Life needed asap

7 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by APCsupporter: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I reported that post of a helicopter on Radio Biafra London as a war threat. Luckily Facebook took it down... I learnt that the people taking down this post from Radio Biafra are Facebook moderators. And my reports aren't getting to Mark.

I want our plea and our expostulations to get to Mark Zuckerberg. This is what we need to do.

Instead of reporting to the moderators on Facebook. Mark doesn't see it. Let's go on he's profile and post that photo of Biafra armoured tank. Let's post this is a war threat, we are not feeling safe. Let's post it on he's comment that, they are planning a war against Nigeria through Facebook.And we need the group shut down. And really that armoured tank post is a war threat.. Let's occupy all the comment box, let's complain this war threat is making us feel unsafe. So when he sees it he will feel. Radio Biafra London group is just a national threat...

Please with this other people from other countries will urge him to take them down...

**Or join the group and screenshot the picture from the Radio Biafra London. So it doesn't seem like its one person. With opera mini and the same date doing it.

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1167157580065343&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6345035464857775251%3Amf_story_key.1167157580065343%3Atl_objid.1167157580065343

Write something pitiful that they are planning a war for Nigeria through that group and we are scared...

Post that picture and link on Mark's wall. And complain pitifully. Please guys help me. The people I mentioned their names please. Let's do it now...

That is a war threat and let's make Mark feel Radio Biafra is all about war threat. Lets see if this works.

Complain very pitifully on all Mark's post that this is a war group and we Nigerians are afraid. So that group will be closed down.

Lol this will make them feel important sha. Biafra will never come whether it is deleted or not. But anyways I will visit his wall to complain

5 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by APCsupporter: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Having that page deleted will really make sensegrin. Many people will go crazy on NL

4 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lol this will make them feel important sha. Biafra will never come whether it is deleted or not. But anyways I will visit his wall to complain

I know APCsupporter will never fail

5 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by LMFashions: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Symptoms of joblessness. So u and ur lackies now had to resort to peddling falsehood just to garner sympathy.

Chaiii diaries God ooo grin

21 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by nigeriafilm(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
One thing I have found extremely difficult to understand is WHY DO YOU WANT TO FORCE A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ARE ADULT AND RESPONSIBLE TO STAY WITH YOU ESPECIALLY AS IT IS OBVIOUS YOU DON'T NEED THEM AND THEM DON'T NEED YOU. Must people stay with you? Let them go. I fould it so disturbing the way people are fighting tooth and nail to keep Nigeria as one. Oneness of Nigeria is a failed project. Nigeria can't function in this present sense and the earlier we realise, the best for us.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by chinanu123(f): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lazy AFONJAS.

19 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
LMFashions:
Symptoms of joblessness. So u and ur lackies now had to resort to peddling falsehood just to garner sympathy.

Chaiii diaries God ooo grin

grin this is not falsehood. That link takes u to the official Radio Biafra London group.
If its fake I will not put the link... That link is original so I want Facebook to verify.

But APCsupporter. What other way can we take them down. And promote One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Please Omenka, Time manager , APCsupporter.
I will go there now to see if you guys will help me carry this protest...

Please u guys shouldn't fail. This will help. It have being helping me. But it was taken to moderators...

So I want this complaints to Mark direct and I want u guys help

Omenka, Time manager , APCsupporter. HundredHunndred AntiIpob etc

2 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Ojiofor: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
A call to duty by jobless Afonjas cool

22 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Search Mark Zuckerberg post that link and picture on he's wall. Let him close them down again.

So they will rant here.

Please my guys don't ignore... I know is funny but this will go a long way...

I want them to start their rubbish rant again.. grin

Please let's start now... please. undecided
Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by LMFashions: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

grin this is not falsehood. That link takes u to the official Radio Biafra London group.
If its fake I will not put the link... That link is original so I want Facebook to verify.

But APCsupporter. What other way can we take them down. And promote One Nigeria.

Ko wonran wonran e kuro niwaju mi. Ai nishe lon se e, simple
Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by omenka(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
I'm not anti Biafra, but I'm 100% anti

1. Foolishness.

2. Stupidity

3. Religious and tribal bigotry.

4. Ignorance.

5. Political intolerance.

6. Illiteracy.

7. Terrorism.

8. Militancy.

9. Land grabbing.

11. Atache by force.

12. Perpetual whining and Wailing.

13. Bad diction (product of illiteracy)..

All of which, unfortunately, are everything iPod represent.

So I'm against iPod and not against Biafra. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by OILSOUP: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
PLEASE GO AHEAD AND AMUSE US.

JOBLESS MOFO!

11 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
This will go a long way because that is the Original Radio Biafra London group.
And that is a war threat...

Please if you guys doesn't heIp me I will know I have no friends here undecided

1 Like

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
omenka:
1. Foolishness.
2. Stupidity
4. Ignorance.
6. Illiteracy.
7. Terrorism.
8. Militancy.
9. Land grabbing.
11. Atache by force.
OK will modify. But Radio Biafra London is a tool of Ipob.
I love Biafra as well. Am against Ipob. Because they deceived us... Thank u Omenka we are one. Anyi bu ofu. Will modify...
I hope u will help... Ipob group should be closed

2 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
TimeManager let's see how far we can go here.

2 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by APCsupporter: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I have sent a message to him. How did you do yours?

We don't even need to disturb ourselves. They are down already. Haven't you noticed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by EdCure: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
If only you can devote just a tiny fraction of this energy to campaign against Fulani herdsmen...who are actually terrorists.
Unless, of course, you're an abokki.

I may not be a fan of IPOB or their leader. But it doesn't change my belief in the right of every people to self determination.

14 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by gbomojomo(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

FOOLISHNESS

10 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Danzakidakura(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
the spirit of Biafra is tormenting this guy , you really need TB. JOSHUA. I pray you get well soon.

6 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by HtwoOw: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
We will show them
Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by chimerase2: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Op go get a job, this things will only increase ua High BP hereby endearing ua self

4 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by TimeManager(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Please Omenka, Time manager , APCsupporter.
I will go there now to see if you guys will help me carry this protest...

Please u guys shouldn't fail. This will help. It have being helping me. But it was taken to moderators...

So I want this complaints to Mark direct and I want u guys help

Omenka, Time manager , APCsupporter. HundredHunndred AntiIpob etc
Mark is aware of their nefarious activities on Facebook which is why it was shut down. And I can assure you 100℅ that DSS knows & follows their activities on Facebook. We only need to put pressure & more pressure on cc; seun , lalasticlala, mynd44, OMA4J, obinoscopy...,to push your eye opening threads on the front page so that all local & international media, blogs,& agencies of both public & private institutions would be Informed about their lies , conspiracy ,& empty threats.
Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by Eastactivist: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lol. I think I only need to share this post to Mark's wall so he can see you and your lofts foolishness first hand.

Op what do you think if mark should see this post setup ?

8 Likes

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by overall90: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
this idiot.
by the time you get the attention you seek..

1 Like

Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by TimeManager(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
EdCure:
If only you can devote just a tiny fraction of this energy to campaign against Fulani herdsmen...who are actually terrorists.
Unless, of course, you're an abokki.

I may not be a fan of IPOB or their leader. But it doesn't change my belief in the right of every people to self determination.
He is already campaigning against an evil organization who are responsible for the amputation of his friend's leg. So everyone supports him.
Kiss the truth!
Re: All My Fellow Anti Igbos Let's Join Heads Here by overall90: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
omenka:

1. Foolishness.

2. Stupidity

4. Ignorance.

6. Illiteracy.

7. Terrorism.

8. Militancy.

9. Land grabbing.

11. Atache by force.

Lets say you re in a relationship and your partner have all these aforementioned attributes,why in Gods name do you still want to stay together with that individual?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Bride & Groom Did At Their Wedding That Has Gone Viral(pic) / Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Mercedes-benz Than GEJ / Oshiomole And Lara Steps Out In Style- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.