Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Never Allow Anyone Toil With Your Esteem. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Never Allow Anyone Toil With Your Esteem. (502 Views)

WAEC: Imo Schools Charge Students N2,000 Per Subject To Allow Cheating - SR / Characteristics Of People With Low Self-esteem / LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Allow Anyone Toil With Your Esteem. by saydfact(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
I remember a time my brother told me I walk like the road is my fathers' village which means I don't walk straight. I don't know if you understand me....like I scatter my legs while walking; trust me that got to me unconsciously and whenever I walk around familiar faces, I ask them to check out my walking posture.

Well... I'll say that really helped to improve my posture and there are cases where people make comments about you, either about your body size or shape or just something so personal to you which most likely drop your self esteem and you find it hard walking with your shoulders high.

Can I help suggest something? When anyone says that your personalty is too odd for them, just say 'that's your opinion!!!'. Trust me it helps your self esteem but always have it in mind that if a thing needs to be worked on, then you should work on it.

All the same, never allow anyone toil with your esteem.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: Never Allow Anyone Toil With Your Esteem. by Thepasserby(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
You are exactly How you see yourself. There are three people in this world; who you are, who others think you are and who you think you are.
Re: Never Allow Anyone Toil With Your Esteem. by saydfact(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2016
Thepasserby:
You are exactly How you see yourself. There are three people in this world; who you are, who others think you are and who you think you are.
gbam
Re: Never Allow Anyone Toil With Your Esteem. by peacesamuel94(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2016
In the election of life, the only vote that counts is your vote.
Re: Never Allow Anyone Toil With Your Esteem. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
I hail the philosophers above me!

(1) (Reply)

How eating pop corn affects your health / Nottingham University Business School MBA Scholarships for International / IJMB Registration In Port Harcourt Is Still On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.