Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Property Investment Through Crowdfunding - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Investment Through Crowdfunding (339 Views)

Foxxymobile Home Builder-real Estate Crowdfunding Opportunity In Enugu Nigeria / How I Start My REAL ESTATE Landed Property Investment With #15000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property Investment Through Crowdfunding by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
You could become a co-investor in some properties in the UK under a company that provides Property Investment Services and earn daily.

The company is registered in the UK and in Nigeria and has been in business since 2010.

The properties are in the UK and are gotten through CROWDFUNDING.

All the steps in purchasing, operating and eventually making profit from the business are taken care of by professionals with virtually no input required from the investor.

Each property has it's own investment terms like the different categories, minimum and maximum that can be invested, the percentage of daily interest and duration of investment.

Investments are made in Naira and returns are paid in Naira to your desired bank account.

The interest is earned STRESS FREE via the principle of money working for you.

For more information send a private message to me or contact me via whatsapp using the number on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap Registered 1999 Camry (tiny Light) / 4bedrom Flat To Let At Lsdpc Medium Housing Est Agege Opposite Stadium. / Cheap K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s Units For Sale In Derby Area UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.