Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Natural Method To Make Your Sagged Bosom Firm & Prevention From Sagging - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Method To Make Your Sagged Bosom Firm & Prevention From Sagging (639 Views)

jmnbgytr / Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging / HEALTH TIPS: Prevention From Malaria During Festive Period ( Xmas & New Year) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Method To Make Your Sagged Bosom Firm & Prevention From Sagging by holars43: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Being a young lady with saggy breasts is a turn off for some
kind. The case is something different for ladies with larger
breasts, as the sagging would make you to appear weird and
may weigh you down when you run or perform some form of
activity.
In Africa, I believe we don't know much when it comes to
sagging breasts, as I believe that most women don't even worry
about it and see it as normal, until your spouse starts eyeing
other ladies with fuller fronts that's when it gets to your mind.
This situation can be changed and you can have full breasts
just like an 18 year old.
Continue.....

http://www.staynaija..com/2016/11/bring-your-sagged-boobs-back-to-life.html
Re: Natural Method To Make Your Sagged Bosom Firm & Prevention From Sagging by holars43: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2016
Being a young lady with saggy breasts is a turn off for some kind. The case is something different for ladies with larger breasts, as the sagging would make you to appear weird and may weigh you down when you run or perform some form of activity. In Africa, I believe we don't know much when it comes to sagging breasts, as I believe that most women don't even worry about it and see it as normal, until your spouse starts eyeing other ladies with fuller fronts that's when it gets to your mind. This situation can be changed and you can have full breasts just like an 18 year old. Continue..... http://www.staynaija..com/2016/11/bring-your- sagged-boobs-back-to-life.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Basic Foods That Will Improve Your Sex Life – Life Hack / Plastic Rice Floods Nigeria, 6 Tests To Help You Test If Your Rice Is Original / Buhari Medical Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.