Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging (37904 Views)

Men Should Suck Women’s Breasts To Prevent Breast Cancer – Expert / 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel / Warning Women! 5 Daily Habits That Leads To Breast Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Nairalandsss(m): 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
With the passing time, women’s breasts tend to sag or droop. Breast sagging is an issue that every woman has to face at some point in her life. The breasts sag as the skin elasticity around the breasts loses over the time. The skin may lose its elasticity due to a number of reasons. These reasons include weight loss, pregnancy, childbirth, smoking, aging and excessive exercise. Gravity is also a big factor related to sagging breasts. Breasts are the part of the body which are most affected by the force of gravity.

Usually sagging of breasts is seen in older women but young women may also experience it due to some of the above mentioned reasons. Simple tips along with proper bra fittings can help a woman look the best she can look. Go through the following article to know more about Breast Sagging.

Manage a steady weight

Try to maintain a stable weight by exercising and eating a sensible balanced diet. Gaining and losing weight causes changes in the size of breasts. Gaining weight causes the breasts to enlarge which results in stretches on the skin. After this, when you lose weight, the breast skin may appear to be stretched and the breasts may appear empty and have a saggy look. One hour of walk or half an hour of aerobics every day helps to keep the metabolism up and the weight steady. Eating whole grains with plenty of vegetables and avoiding junk food also helps to maintain a steady weight.

Do not blame breastfeeding

Most of the women believe that breastfeeding is one of the main causes of saggy breasts. But many studies and researches have shown this as a complete myth. In fact, it has been found that it is the expansion and contraction of the milk glands caused by pregnancy, rather than breastfeeding that causes sagging. In an American study, 132 women seeking breast lifts or enlargements were interviewed. Just over half of them had breastfed at least one child for an average of 9 months. Researchers did not find any difference in the degree of sagging between women who had breastfed their babies and those who had not.

Watch out your exercise

When it comes to exercise, it may be both good and bad for your breasts. The right method can keep the breasts pert by providing better blood supply. While there are no muscles in the breast itself, it is possible to build up the underlying pectorals for a lifting effect. But exercises like running may harm. While running without proper support, the breasts bounce in a figure of eight. This causes wear and tear on the supporting ligaments.Breasts move an average of 10cms up and down, side-to-side and forwards and backwards while running. The larger the size, the greater is the force on the breasts and the more they need to be restrained to avoid harm to ligaments and connective tissue. So do not forget to wear a sports bra whenever you exercise.

2. Exercise Loop Band
This is one of the preferred ways to tighten the breast. Standing tall with loop band (a type elastic cords) under your left leg. Place your left foot slightly back and then bend your right knee slightly forward. Hold the loop in each hand and then straighten your arms to shoulder. Bring your arms back and back to front. You will feel the stretch in your chest. Perform turns on his other arm. Increase the duration and repeat gradually to avoid pain in the body.

2. Dumbbell Lifting Movement

Basic movement is working the chest muscles, arms, and shoulders. Lie down on a table or an exercise ball. Hold a dumbbell with both hands positions are rather far apart. Lift the dumbbell with both hands, and then lower. Do it up 10 times. This movement will make the breasts become firmer.

3. Circular Push Up

Lie down and lift your upper body. Set widened hands and upper body resistance. Slide your body with the right hand and bent down near the floor. Do the same thing for the other positions. Do this 10-15 times.

4. Loop Hand

In this exercise, place one end of the loop at the bottom of the left leg and the other on the right side. Bend your left knee slightly forward position and widen your little hands. Hold the loop with your right hand and then leaned forward. Repeat this alternately for 10 times. This exercise is useful to lift sagging breasts.

In addition to earlier movements, to form the breasts to look natural, use a bra that fits. Loose bra can distort the shape of the chest. You can even wear underwire bras for a breast lift are slightly down.

http://www.naijabroad.com/exercise-prevent-breast-sagging/

lalasticlala mynd44

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by favourmic(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
J

1 Like

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
mtcheew fallacies.
if u like use voodo
your breast would soon sag
grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Krystaal(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lol Op you no get work o...all these girls on Nairaland wey their breast don already fall reach their knee..lol bad place to post this...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by auntysimbiat(f): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2017

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by damite94(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
falling angels grin
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by youngfocus(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sade must hear abt dis,
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by ayoomoba1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Breast wey go shag go still shag sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by skullzflex(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good post
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Humanace: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
youngfocus:
Sade must hear abt dis,

Lol also tell your mom ooh ...
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by seenter84: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Na good feeding fit help am
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Which exercise makes it bigger?

4 Likes

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by OboOlora(f): 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Omo, na pot hole dey ur neck ni? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by SunFlow(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
My Mom's own is still suffering from my first 7year assault.
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Nathanieloo7(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
anything wey don fall don fall leave execise abeg
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Baddest69(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
cumming on the n!pples makes the bwess grow

#thankmelater
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Olulinks(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
You're using 2 accounts: You're the OP and the first to comment. Whedone ma.
Sharon6:
Wow! What an eye opener.

GET RID OF SKIN TAGS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by davillian(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
I'm happy that I dint hear boys hand contributes to saggy breast.

Wre dat NL girl way say why I dey press her breast like that, weda I want make e slack.
Pls come nd see this o

2 Likes

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by everyman: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Olulinks:

She isn't the OP. I think the op is Seun himself, but I could be wrong.

@topic, and don't forget to combine those exercises with healthy eating. A protein deficiency can lead to breast muscles losing their strength and firmness.

1 Like

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
The best exercise is to bring it so I will suck it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by MrHighSea: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Law of gravity
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by iluvpomo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Olulinks:
wow - are you a mod, how you know??
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Baddest69:
cumming on the n!pples makes the bwess grow

#thankmelater
You bad gan.... grin.
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by spiccychic84(f): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
I hope this is not time bomb
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Thobiy(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ladies make use of those info, that is if it works
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Baddest69(m): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
My landlord's daughter needs to hear this

Because the way I battle with the oranges on her chest these days I am having this feelings that it will sag soon..
Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by ItalianWine(f): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Breast that'll fall will still fall tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Humanace: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
Piiko:
The best exercise is to bring it so I will suck it
pikooo!...what is wrong with mehn and breast ...haven't you sucked enough of your moms own haba ..evil doers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Abiagirl777(f): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Exercise or not,time will come when it'll finally bow.Even men who rough handle their partners boobs still want it stsnding as if their mothers own still stands.
I pity women who'll discomfort themselves to satisfy a homo sapien.

5 Likes

Re: Exercise To Prevent Breast Sagging by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Humanace:
pikooo!...what is wrong with mehn and breast ...haven't you sucked enough of your moms own haba ..evil doers
Me and breast are like 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? / TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. / I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.