Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers (2170 Views)

Anambra: INEC Official Arrested For Fake Ballot Papers, Photocopied Result Sheet / Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by broseme: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
November 6, 2016

Press Release

Rivers Rerun: Discovery of Fake Result Sheets and other Electoral Materials...Confirmation of APC Rigging Machine and Plans to Truncate our Democracy - PDP

1. The recent arrest of Mr. Atonyesia D. Peterside, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State, by the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) and the discovery of his printing press where result sheets and other electoral materials were being printed is evidence of our assertions that the APC has deployed resources to subvert the democratic process and democracy in Nigeria.

2. The Police in a raid on Saturday November 5, 2016 in a printing press located at N0 12, Isiokpo Street, Port Harcourt, Rivers State discovered a large number of printed copies of result sheets for several local governments in Rivers State where the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has slated elections for December 10, 2016.

3. During questioning, Mr. Peterside is recorded as saying that he was detailed to print the electoral materials by Hon. Emmanuel Chinda, former Commissioner for Agriculture during the tenure of Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi – who now serves as Minister of Transport in the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

4. This discovery shows the desperation within the ranks of the APC and the extents to which the party is willing to go to subvert the will of the Nigerian people. It also proves our assertions that the APC rigged the recent election in Edo State and is planning to rig the elections in Ondo and Rivers States.

5. The current situation is a complete reversal of the electoral gains achieved by the previous administration of PDP and a return to the dark days of yore.

6. The discovery also establishes the complicity of INEC as it is impossible for anyone to print result sheets with serial numbers that tally with the authentic result sheets without the involvement of INEC officials.

7. It is very saddening that President Muhammadu Buhari watches as members of his party and his administration destroy and denigrate our democratic and electoral gains especially when one considers that these democratic and electoral gains made it possible for him to win elections and be sworn into office in the first place.

8. We call on President Buhari to order an investigation into this matter and ensure that everyone involved in this dastardly plot to subvert the will of the Nigerian people is brought to book, no matter how highly placed.

9. We also call on President Muhammadu Buhari to immediately relieve Rt. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi of his post as Minister of Transport pending the conclusion of investigations since he has been named by some of the suspects on the fake result sheets matter and also because of his previous attempt to bribe Justices of the Supreme Court to subvert the course of justice in petitions regarding the conduct of the Abia, Akwa Ibom and Rivers gubernatorial elections.

10. Anything less will confirm long held fears in many quarters that President Muhammadu Buhari is himself complicit in these attempts to destroy democracy in Nigeria.

11. We must warn the APC, its leadership on their destructive tendencies and call on them to preserve our democracy having fought for so long to attain the present democratic governance in Nigeria. We should rather improve on the foundation of electoral processes established by the PDP administration instead of working to destroy it. Nigerians will not stand by and watch the APC destroy our democracy.

12. It is imperative to sound the warning that Nigerians will fight as hard as possible and as long as necessary to resist this evil that the APC is hellbent on establishing in our electoral system.

13. May God bless Nigeria.

Signed:
Prince Dayo Adeyeye
National Publicity Secretary

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/press-release-rivers-rerun-discovery-of.html

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Am a gallant Apc supporter but the party is evil tufiakwa. ... Up PDP... cool,no insult pls am also a Muslim grin ..... Quote me and turn to dry_fish..

3 Likes

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by titoetal(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Change chanters make Una come o. Serious matter dey for ground. This hamatan breeze don dey blow fowl nyash, no hiding place again o. Well, make I seal my mouth first as I never call anybody name but I go talk later. Wey my phone dey self make I know wetin dey happen for the forum, I dey come o.

3 Likes

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by capatainrambo: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
they caught them red handed

guess what buhari will release them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by jacksonPolloc(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
blood of jesu
Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by jahsharon: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
INEC under Buhari's government has arrested printers of fake election materials. During Jonathan's regime anyone just prints anything he likes including ballot papers, result sheets, even fake currencies and they were never arrested. if not, did you hear anything about those that printed the fake ballot papers and result sheets used for Rivers, Delta and Akwa-Ibom governorship elections? Definitely no, because they are Jonathan and Wike's boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Danzakidakura(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
jahsharon:
INEC under Buhari's government has arrested printers of fake election materials. During Jonathan's regime anyone just prints anything he likes including ballot papers, result sheets, even fake currencies and they were never arrested. if not, did you hear anything about those that printed the fake ballot papers and result sheets used for Rivers, Delta and Akwa-Ibom governorship elections? Definitely no, because they are Jonathan and Wike's boys.
are you this shameless ?

13 Likes

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
jahsharon:

Your shame dey catch Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by DrayZee: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
jahsharon:

Guess what? We are in Buhari's administration. So how come it's APC they caught and not PDP

Now pack your sense from the floor and use it.

18 Likes

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Mentcee(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
I believe that that fooll called Buhari will of his own goof fail to complete his tenure.

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Dcomrade(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
jahsharon:
I don't want to insult you but, E nor go better for the person wey do you this.. This is spiritual .. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
My ticket don cut sad sevilla na bastard

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Dcomrade(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
My ticket don cut sad sevilla na bastard
Take heart bro.. ... grin

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by leofab(f): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Not surprised.. exactly what happened in edo state

2 Likes

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dcomrade:

Take heart bro.. ... grin

1.950 million spoilt by them. I gave them win either half. 26 games ticket only them spoil am sad
Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Dcomrade(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

1.950 million spoilt by them. I gave them win either half. 26 games ticket only them spoil am sad
Chai your faith is extraordinary grin
Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Dcomrade(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
leofab:
Not surprised.. exactly what happened in edo state
No doubt

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dcomrade:

Chai your faith is extraordinary grin

Make I upload the ticket for u to believe?
Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Dcomrade(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Make I upload the ticket for u to believe?
Lolz no need bro.. ....I'm not doubting you, I'm just surprised you had such faith in Sevilla. cry
Better luck next time.. wink
Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dcomrade:

Lolz no need bro.. ....I'm not doubting you, I'm just surprised you had such faith in Sevilla. cry
Better luck next time.. wink

They defeated athletico and dynamo.Zagreb at their home.
Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by decasey(m): 2:26am On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmm, now we no how day ring Edo state election.

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by MrEverest(m): 4:31am On Nov 07, 2016
Chai, this is bad, real bad. Democrasy on trial under Buhari, now everything is going south at an alarming rate.

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by Abeymills(m): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2016
Apc b buhari evil

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by omowolewa: 6:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Caught too soon
Re: See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 6:49am On Nov 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Press Release On The Inciting Song Currently Circulating In The North / 22 Years Old Bowofade Built Million Of Dollars Hedge Fund. / Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.