Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship (1106 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship / My Relationship Advice To The Young Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by Extension1: 1:54am On Jun 05, 2018
Meet her like three years ago, but we started dating almost 2years now. What i liked about her is that she is easy going, understanding and her stress free nature. She got transferred to another state, of which i wasn't so comfortable with but not anyone's fault and everything was normal initially.
But from December last year i started noticing the distance behaviour and i don't care attitude. Tried to know what the problem was and she was like nothing, that everything is fine. But it kept getting worse, like i will ask her how her day was and she will be like nothing to talk about. And i will be the one fill up my whole day events, she usually contributes oh in the discussion.
We had a quarrel earlier this year as a result of how i was feeling about her recent behaviour of which am at fault how i went about it. Like telling her am no longer interested because i asked when am i seeing her and she was like "i don't know" two to three times that i asked her. Which I apologised and begged her for like two weeks, duo so kind of her, she came two weeks after the quarrel.
But the I don't care behaviour has being getting worse, she hardly calls these days. I do all the calling, mind u i told her i will be seeing her peeps by September and she mine before then. And when she talks these days eh, the boldness with "the i no send behaviour".
For example i asked her recently when am seeing her again (i.e either me visiting her or she visiting me) she said she doesn't know and that i should stop asking her. So the next day when i called her i asked her "shey if there is any problem that she will let me know?" She said "may be".
That answer got me worried and suspicious but still in order to avoid another quarrel I sent her text instead asking her if she seeing someone else, so that it won't look as if am accusing her of cheating. I asked her if anybody is asking for her hand in marriage? She avoided the question initially but I insisted and she was like yes but she told the person that she is dating someone else (me). Asked her where the person is? Same State she is in ..... didn't know what else to do but to switched off my phone.
This gat me thinking about the whole nothing is happening every time i ask her how her day was and the i don't care attitude every time. And if i never asked she wouldn't have said anything, and what else might have happened that she's not telling me. I won't lie to guys, i love her but the only mistake i don't want to make in my life is the spend the rest of my life in regrets. Because i use to tell my friends that you only have from 18years to 28years (10years) to live as a single guy, but from 30years till death, you will spend with your partner. So making the mistake spending it with the wrong person is not an option. Which was why i liked her easy going and stress free nature.
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01am On Jun 05, 2018
You want to go and see her family by September?
Like an introduction or just to visit them?

Really sit her down and ask her what she really wants or who she wants to choose between you and the other guy.

If generally don't want to spend the rest of your life with the wrong person, take to my advice!

All the best!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by chiommy123(f): 5:42am On Jun 05, 2018
hope you did not say/do any thing that is making her behave that way to you. I believe in dialogue you get a clearer picture of what's on her mind and prepare yourself for the best or worse. the nicest person you have ever met can become worse after marriage involve God too.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by Extension1: 6:11am On Jun 05, 2018
No, nothing like that and I have asked her that if anything is the problem that she should let me know
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by Extension1: 6:13am On Jun 05, 2018
Yes introduction
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 05, 2018
free her! or u don invest ur life savings in her?
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by Extension1: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2018
adetoroamos:
free her! or u don invest ur life savings in her?

Nothing like that, but you know when your already making future plans with someone in mind.
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2018
Extension1:

Nothing like that, but you know when your already making future plans with someone in mind.
broken relationship is better than broken marriage, use ur head. don't force anyone to love you if she's not interested anymore free her as long u r not 40+ and if u r u go still get urself young bae and now see how she will run back to you when she also know say she dey age too and op maybe u r dating slay queens that's not ready for commitment cos in this time if a lady is aging you will see how she will obsessed with you and will even ask you to swear on oath that you don't av any other girl you promise marriage.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by adebayour26: 6:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Ladies can be weird at times. Give her some time and she will conclude on where she wants to belong.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by nanauju(f): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Give her sometime but not too long. She's confused right now, that nigga is promising her marriage and it might just be to get in her pants.
Stop doing the calling cos she's already taking ur love for granted. When her eyes clear, she go come back, but don't be the forcing it, don't be desperate.
And start mingling with people in the mean time, live your life, have fun..

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by coolcatty: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Oga your tenure don finish. ...take it from me.

The girl is done with you....she doesn't know how to tell you....you are not longer a top priority. ....she is looking for a way to discharge you.she has eyes for another man...she will keep frustrating you till you give up on her by yourself. ....her actions and in actions will break u emotionally.

Just pick up the last remaining part of your dignity and move on....don't call or text her....just disappear. ....that's the truth and reality of life.

Just take it as one of those things life throws at at man.

You will be alright last last.

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by tmosco(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2018
I am so sorry, she isn't interested in u again. Tell her she has like one week if she still sees a future with u,so u can atleast move on with ur life.
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by michlins(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2018
I have read stories on Ashewo thread about guys hitting cookies of ladies when their other boyfriend are calling and apologising for quarrels and I can't help but pity you for falling into the categories of the unfortunate guys.

Your problem be say you are your girlfriend dating you as a favor and that's why she's fed up with you. Bae needs to be treated bad when also you show them they are in competition and that's when they bring their best attitude anything short of that and you become second option.

All feminist should go and argue with their phones
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by babeosisi: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Extension1:
Meet her like three years ago, but we started dating almost 2years now. What i liked about her is that she is easy going, understanding and her stress free nature. She got transferred to another state, of which i wasn't so comfortable with but not anyone's fault and everything was normal initially.
But from December last year i started noticing the distance behaviour and i don't care attitude. Tried to know what the problem was and she was like nothing, that everything is fine. But it kept getting worse, like i will ask her how her day was and she will be like nothing to talk about. And i will be the one fill up my whole day events, she usually contributes oh in the discussion.
We had a quarrel earlier this year as a result of how i was feeling about her recent behaviour of which am at fault how i went about it. Like telling her am no longer interested because i asked when am i seeing her and she was like "i don't know" two to three times that i asked her. Which I apologised and begged her for like two weeks, duo so kind of her, she came two weeks after the quarrel.
But the I don't care behaviour has being getting worse, she hardly calls these days. I do all the calling, mind u i told her i will be seeing her peeps by September and she mine before then. And when she talks these days eh, the boldness with "the i no send behaviour".
For example i asked her recently when am seeing her again (i.e either me visiting her or she visiting me) she said she doesn't know and that i should stop asking her. So the next day when i called her i asked her "shey if there is any problem that she will let me know?" She said "may be".
That answer got me worried and suspicious but still in order to avoid another quarrel I sent her text instead asking her if she seeing someone else, so that it won't look as if am accusing her of cheating. I asked her if anybody is asking for her hand in marriage? She avoided the question initially but I insisted and she was like yes but she told the person that she is dating someone else (me). Asked her where the person is? Same State she is in ..... didn't know what else to do but to switched off my phone.
This gat me thinking about the whole nothing is happening every time i ask her how her day was and the i don't care attitude every time. And if i never asked she wouldn't have said anything, and what else might have happened that she's not telling me. I won't lie to guys, i love her but the only mistake i don't want to make in my life is the spend the rest of my life in regrets. Because i use to tell my friends that you only have from 18years to 28years (10years) to live as a single guy, but from 30years till death, you will spend with your partner. So making the mistake spending it with the wrong person is not an option. Which was why i liked her easy going and stress free nature.

You need no advice, your own post says it all
The girl has moved on from the relationship
No need sitting anybody down and talking over anything,she has giving you every clue a girl can give a guy short of saying "stop bothering me and get away from me"
If she changes back know that her currect relationship
has fallen apart and she is coming back to you for that

Move on nnaa.The girl don waka go
Good this happened before your September date to see her parents.
She's not into you
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Proceeds of distance in a relationship..

Just let her go
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by anath(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
I laugh in hula ba loom voice, cos I was once in this shit. Free nature and easy life as in explain more. The reason I said this is that the one I once dated that I perceived as easy life and free nature broke up with me without even thinking of all our plans being together. My advice, avoid her for now till she do the calling. It won’t be easy at first but give a try okay. Man up, there are many easy going bae at there okay. Enjoy ur life, life is too sweet to convince anyone to join u in d fun of life okay
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by nanauju(f): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
post=68187886:
You want to go and see her family by September?
Like an introduction or just to visit them?

Really sit her down and ask her what she really wants or who she wants to choose between you and the other guy.

If generally don't want to spend the rest of your life with the wrong person, take to my advice!

All the best!

How's he going to even sit her down when she doesn't want him to come visiting and she doesn't want to go as well.
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
nanauju:

How's he going to even sit her down when she doesn't want him to come visiting and she doesn't want to go as well.
You are very right with this sis.
Good point you've made here
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by anibirelawal(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
nanauju:
Give her sometime but not too long. She's confused right now, that nigga is promising her marriage and it might just be to get in her pants.
Stop doing the calling cos she's already taking ur love for granted. When her eyes clear, she go come back, but don't be the forcing it, don't be desperate.
And start mingling with people in the mean time, live your life, have fun..

Seconded.
Re: In Need Of Adivce On My Relationship by Bamz(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Extension1,

I'm more concerned about who said this..

Because i use to tell my friends that you only have from 18years to 28years (10years) to live as a single guy, but from 30years till death, you will spend with your partner

If it is something you've imagined all your life, better snap out of it. Mistakes are an important part of growth. You're allowed to make errors before marriage, enter new relationships, learn and move on. It's never a do or die affair.

I'm not in anyway saying that you should not try to resolve issues if you can.

By the way, getting married is not a race. I can understand what growing in these parts can do to one's mind. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Fear A Lot / Can You Marry A Man Who Divorced His Wife Due To Infidelity? / Found Out My Fiance’s Bad Secret: Can I Still Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.