Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo (15574 Views)

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / Again, FG Shifts Timeline To Employ 200,000 Graduates / How CBN Exceeded Approved Waiver To Employ Buhari, Ministers’ Relatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Lastanza: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
200,000? Did they employ from the moon?
Please publish the names of the selected lets see.

It seems APC gives award to the best lier amongst them.

Pathetic!
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by buffalowings: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
sarrki:

Weakened bokoharam

Keeping avengers at bay

Kanu & Dasuki in prison

Patience Jonathan loot discovered

Nigerians know how corrupt the systems are

No more free money to toy with

Self realization of sudden millionaire & billionaires

Accountability & transparent way of running the govt

Do you need more

Oops less I forget wailers will deny all

They are naturally born to wail

Wao just Wao

I'm disappointed if you call this achievement sarrki
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by buffalowings: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
When governments talk of achievement
They crunch the numbers
Giving you how much jobs was added
How much inflation has been
reduced and the

Trade agreements signed

Not the bullcrap sarrki mentioned above
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by sjamiu25: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
When will this dwarfish son of the devil and lying liar of a pastor, osunbade shut his putrid mouth? Even lie muhamed is now ashamed of himsef and no longer talk. The fooool called osunbade has no atom of shame......pathetic

understanding is ur problem.. y cursing?
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by saammyy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
When will this dwarfish son of the devil and lying liar of a pastor, osunbade shut his putrid mouth? Even lie muhamed is now ashamed of himsef and no longer talk. The fooool called osunbade has no atom of shame......pathetic
U lack respect, Arrogant and stupid. Politics or No politics, U have no right to address someone's father like that. GROW UP.
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Even with the 30k payment is it commensurate with the hardship and inflation they have caused everyone. This government was not ready for governance and they should admit.
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by ruudcruise(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
The VP should change his name from Yemi Osinbajo to Linus Osinbajo or Lie Osinbajo
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Presidiotbuhari: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
saammyy:
U lack respect, Arrogant and stupid. Politics or No politics, U have no right to address someone's father like that. GROW UP.
^^^
Dude, if u insult me againg I will report u to the mods. Air ur vew and leave mine alone, shotigbo?

1 Like

Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Presidiotbuhari: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
PMIcon:

Mr Seun, Lalasticlacla etc what is this kind of person still doing on Nairaland. No respect at all.
^^^
You simply lack the knowledge on the lay down rules of nairaland. Go and read the rules and point out just one my comment violet.....smh
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by izombie(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Liar muhammed became tired of lying, he passed the baton over to the chief duulllardd. That one also got tired of lying, he passed the baton over to osinbajo that calls himself a pastor. The fake pastor seems to be fed up of all the lies that have been coming out of his mouth for the past 3 months that he has now passed the baton to his spokesperson. Make una quantinu.
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Why was there a deadline and an announcement if they weren't sure? Sometimes i wonder WHAT this pastor smokes undecided
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by trinity11(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
sarrki:

Weakened bokoharam
Keeping avengers at bay
Kanu & Dasuki in prison
Patience Jonathan loot discovered
Nigerians know how corrupt the systems are
No more free money to toy with
Self realization of sudden millionaire & billionaires
Accountability & transparent way of running the govt
Do you need more
Oops less I forget wailers will deny all
They are naturally born to wail
guy y u dey behave like this naaaaa?
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Forwetinnah: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
PMIcon:

Mr Seun, Lalasticlacla etc what is this kind of person still doing on Nairaland. No respect at all.

You dey find respect for NL? You miss road o
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by ikemesit4477: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/missed-october-deadline-employ-200000-osinbajo/

I thought they say they want to employ 500,000, so even osinbajo as a pastor has join lie muhammed to lie , there is God ooo
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by teebaxy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by xandy84: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
This government is cut in between doing the right things and saying what average Nigerians want to hear which is embedded in our emotional thinking ways of life. GEJ has his many faults but his goal on creating enabling business environment stand him out and this government should take a leaf from that. Government does not have business in doing business and any business government ventures into which is not provision of social services is dead on arrival. The best government in history is not judge about the numbers of jobs they created, they are judge how they provide enabling business environment with it multiple spiral effect of job creation and increase standing of living.

davidif:

PREACH!!!!

When would we learn that it's not the govts job to provide jobs for the people but to create an enabling environment to allow businesses to flourish?

Goodness! The level of amateurism in governance in this country is STAGGERING.
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Ncsamuel(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Abeg Make una go sit down! Rubbish!. Create which kind job sef?! Jobs were be say una no go allow una pikin dem apply for, na the jobs na him una wan give us? SEE we no want again,keep am till 2019 we go survive till we pursue all of una comot from dat place. Nonesense
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Ngokafor(f): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
sarrki:

You repeated the same word twice

...i know sir cheesy
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Inestimable4lif: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Please how can any of the successful "N power 200,000" know he or she has been pick?
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by PatAkpos: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Up APC!!! tongue
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
PMIcon:

The person you quoted broke rule number what?
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by brojoshua: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Because you are all corrupt and are liars. Very simple
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Bograd83(f): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by oloyede252(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ngokafor:

....mshewww!!!..bunch of failures and story for zombies.

Lol. your hatred for this government is getting to a point it will consume you. in other sections you cry about How nairaland men hates women but you are the one living in hate.
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by tiwiex(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
DDeliverer:

Are you for real? Did you understand my question? Are you sure you can still be delivered? These are the fulfilled promises? Wow

I know people like d guy u comment on. They struggle to reveal d achievements. One of the biggest achievement seems to be that people can't make money anymore. Must every wealth come from corruption?
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by oloyede252(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
You simply lack the knowledge on the lay down rules of nairaland. Go and read the rules and point out just one my comment violet.....smh
I thought you will be bold enough to upload your dp. anyway I noticed many tribal lords don't always upload their dp. are you afraid? you that you insult the president cannot be afraid I think.
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by tiwiex(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
ojun50:
I find it so hard to believe wht dis guy always say

Which ministry is in charge of this Npower projecr? Most importantly, who heads it? This government has turned everything upside down. Is this the VPs primary assignment? Minister of labour?
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by ojun50(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
tiwiex:

Which ministry is in charge of this Npower projecr? Most importantly, who heads it? This government has turned everything upside down. Is this the VPs primary assignment? Minister of labour?

i knw no
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by tiwiex(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
Shame de catch me on be half of u....smh
Zombies don't feel shame. I guess dats y they are called zombies my broda. They are not aware of their environment. Forgive him for knows not what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by Ngokafor(f): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
oloyede252:

Lol. your hatred for this government is getting to a point it will consume you. in other sections you cry about How nairaland men hates women but you are the one living in hate.

......I guess your hate for the last Government has consummed you already undecided....in other sections you cry and complain about Nigerian women like they are the cause of your frustrations..

..clownish apc zombies like you love to deceive themselves about this failed Apc government but the truth is daily revealed by the reality on ground.
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by AJJ17(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
uncalled for sir...
Re: Why We Missed October Deadline To Employ 200,000 – Osinbajo by AJJ17(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
uncalled for sir...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Honors Paralympic Athletes From Anambra State (pix) / Atiku Supporters Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Buhari (Video) / Wike Helped Secondus Become Chairman, Wants To Control Him Permanently - Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.