Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Guides For Small Business To Compete With Big Business On The Search Auction - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guides For Small Business To Compete With Big Business On The Search Auction (307 Views)

SEO Tips And Tricks For Small Businesses / Download Small Business Big Money Book By Akin Alabi / 21 SEO Tips To Boost Your Blog Posts On The Search Engine [Infographic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guides For Small Business To Compete With Big Business On The Search Auction by akinjuly77(m): 4:14am On Nov 07, 2016
Gudies for small Business to compete with Big Business on the Search Auction

Am [url=alamu-akinyemi.climaxbox.com]Akinyemi[/url] of [url=climaxbox.com]Climaxbox Digital Marketing Agency[/url] , I Understand that the Big Companies have some advantage over small Companies and the Advantage are . Domain authority ,Quantity and diversity,Financial resources.

But I still believe Small business can take advantage of the Big Business weakness by using a Good Strategy . In this Article i will share you the little weakness of Big Businesses.

Below are the things that Small Business should use has an advantage over Big Businesses .

1. Focus : We know Big businesses will diversify but i will recommend Small business to choose a Focus . If the Big companies are targeting the whole Country you can focus on Local Marketing, therefore targeting the Local Market. Example : is making use of Local SEO to get Prospective Customers from a Local area .

Big Business Targets = Nigeria

Small Business Target = Lagos

Then with time you can choose to Expand your Business by then you would have gotten more reviews and gained Customers Trust which drives Customer Relationship .

2. Investment of Content Marketing : This is another Strategy to hit big Brands or Big Business. Have used this Strategy to get more Prospective Customers to contact my Agency despite i have Big Folks in the Digital Marketing/SEO Industry .

3. Proper Market Research and Creativity : If Big Business are ready to spend a lot of money Because they have the resources you can spend more time Doing Market Research and add creativity to your things then mix that with your Content Marketing . Show your creativity on Forums ,Blogs, Social Media platforms like Linkedin ,twitter,Instagram clients will come looking for you as soon as they find out your Unique Proposition over the Big Business owners .

4. Spend time while the businesses spend there Resources, all the above i listed requires time and because you might not have enough funds you can Choose to invest your Time and there won't be delay in decision making which is another edge over big business where you have to wait for the Board of Directors to Agree on certain decisions .

5. Over ride them with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Revolution Strategy. If you don't know about AMP you can Read about Accelerated Mobile Pages .

Google is Favoring website which made use of AMP , and there have been high increase in Traffic from those who have made use of AMP . Since you have a small business , we can take advantage of that and work on the AMP Version of our Websites in order to get index and ranked quickly to get more Prospective Customers to the website .

If you are Absolutely not good at the Marketing aspect i guess you should Co-found with someone who has knowledge of marketing except if you will prefer to hire someone .

Share your own view
Re: Guides For Small Business To Compete With Big Business On The Search Auction by driveiwe(m): 4:18am On Nov 07, 2016
I think I love this... nice

1 Like

Re: Guides For Small Business To Compete With Big Business On The Search Auction by akinjuly77(m): 4:20am On Nov 07, 2016
driveiwe:
I think I love this... nice

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Account Needed Urgently / Introducing Primebazeweb To Nairalanders / Nigerian Unverified Accounts For Sale. <<hurry>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.