Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why EFCC Should Identify The Owners Of MMM - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why EFCC Should Identify The Owners Of MMM (780 Views)

Why EFCC Is Prosecuting Naira Marley – Magu / Why EFCC Should Capture Obstinate Individuals From The National Assembly – CACOL / [REVEALED]UNN Final Student Who Allegedly Committed Suicide Was Because Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why EFCC Should Identify The Owners Of MMM by selfemployed(m): 5:07am On Nov 07, 2016
No doubt, MMM is becoming more and more popular everyday with lots of participants smiling to the banks every week. Some of the participants apply some caution while others throw it to the winds. The later may invest all their life savings into the "money making machine" and may if even go as far as borrowing money the may not be able to repay- that's their business.

But I was explaining the modus operandi of mmm to a friend last night and he asked some important questions-

"where is MMM office located?" I told him it has no physical office but their website online. "So you can't hold anybody responsible if their's a problem" . yes.

"Who are the owners of MMM?" I told him it's owned by Mavrodi, a russian mathematician, but i heard the franchise was bought by some guys who brought it to nigeria.

Now, is there no possibility that these nigerian guys could one day be tempted to manipulate the software that runs mmm and direct people to pay money into their personal accounts and then shut the website down?..... undecided hmmm. and nobody can be held responsible because you don't know them

MMM may be sustainable as it claims, but i think the EFCC should take some precautions to identify the guys that run the scheme now, for future references.

4 Likes

Re: Why EFCC Should Identify The Owners Of MMM by olumaxi(m): 5:15am On Nov 07, 2016
I love MMM
Re: Why EFCC Should Identify The Owners Of MMM by ryd3(m): 5:20am On Nov 07, 2016
This is a valid point raised. Entice people to subscribe more and then bam... Throw in a killer punch. I think we should all tread softly on this path, and use only spare money as advised by the website it self. Once something is too good to be true, it probably isn't

2 Likes

Re: Why EFCC Should Identify The Owners Of MMM by ilelabayor: 5:38am On Nov 07, 2016
@op shut the Bleep up..if you don't want to join, stop campaigning against. The scheme has been in existence for more than ten years in over 108 countries, Nigerian version is almost one year old and no country has ever recorded crash of Mmm, you can go Google it. Tell your other colleagues that want Mmm crash to stop spreading false news. The earlier you join the better for you and if you have chosen to be onlooker where your friends are making it then its up to you.
Re: Why EFCC Should Identify The Owners Of MMM by eezeribe(m): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes Jungle Justice Is Good; Read My Story / British Prostitute Warns Colleagues Of 'bad Clients', Reveals Names / Sporadic Shootings In Abule Egba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.