Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP (5982 Views)

Presidency: Our Social Investment Programmes Marred By Fraud / #EndSARS Rally Marred By Low Turn Out (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Re-arrest: FG Engaging In Double Standard – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP by Boyooosa(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2016
olasmith10:
In as much as I believe Amechi has corrupt prints stamped all over his body, I think such call by PDP is ill conceived and highly hypocritical..What party was Amechi before he changed allegiance? why didnt they probe him? Such a call at dis point should have been reserved for a different occasion..
No mind them!
@PDP produce your best Presidential candidate/member and let him emerge as the President under the opposition umbrella, you will criticise every bit of his action. We are tired of you, that was why we voted you out not because we actually love Buhari... but eventually he is good for us so far. Bury your ugly umbrella in the Miry Clay!
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP by omenka(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2016
AceRoyal:

This is the kind of thread u come to flex your muscles.
On threads about the suffering of the masses or bad government decisions/policies u will turn a blind eye to it and avoid such threads like a plague.
I guess u been paid for this because slowly u have lost every ouce of respect on this forum due due to your myopic comments blinded by hypocritical political sentiments.
Always devoid of objectivity and fairness in ur approach to national issues.
P.S- In your usual fashion call on the moods to ban me or call me an I.POB youth(of which I'm not).
I have told u the truth as a patriotic Nigerian.Amend your ways.
Eyaa. Na so the post pepper you reach? Pele- mr non-iPod yoot. cheesy

You siddon for gutter if you no like my post jor- I couldn't care any less about how you feel. smiley

Bye.

Meanwhile, PDP is a useless party- deal with it. cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP by tommykiwi(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2016
olasmith10:
In as much as I believe Amechi has corrupt prints stamped all over his body, I think such call by PDP is ill conceived and highly hypocritical..What party was Amechi before he changed allegiance? why didnt they probe him? Such a call at dis point should have been reserved for a different occasion..
It does not matter the party which Ameachi was them, investigate Ameachi as a person not the party he came from, because from your comment you are standing in btw the walls.
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP by Splashme: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2016
tuniski:

You are wailing! What a pity wailing without knowing!
Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP by tete7000(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2016
olasmith10:

The only party that can be hypocritical is federal government not pdp. PDP didn't tell you it is fighting corruption, only apc-led buhari administration said so. Now they have a monstrous corruption claim in amaechi starring them in the face and they seem powerless. If judges who were accused of corruption in the same case with amaechi have been forced to stepped down, why has amaechi not been advised by the executives to do same, at least until the cases are resolved and his name cleared. What is good for the gandies, they say is good for the ganders. If judges stepped aside and amaechi didn't, then there is double standard and corruption fight is hypocritical. The judges and amaechi were all indicted in the same case.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP by olasmith10(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2016
tete7000:

The only party that can be hypocritical is federal government not pdp. PDP didn't tell you it is fighting corruption, only apc-led buhari administration said so. Now they have a monstrous corruption claim in amaechi starring them in the face and they seem powerless. If judges who were accused of corruption in the same case with amaechi have been forced to stepped down, why has amaechi not been advised by the executives to do same, at least until the cases are resolved and his name cleared. What is good for the gandies, they say is good for the ganders. If judges stepped aside and amaechi didn't, then there is double standard and corruption fight is hypocritical. The judges and amaechi were all indicted in the same case.

well said..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP by july66: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2016
olasmith10:
I totally disagree with you. Everyone, including PDP members agree the Goodluck Jonathan's government was a corrupt one so there is no way such government would have investigated Amaechi because they are the same. Now that we have a government that appears ready to fight corruption, the only way to convince doubting Thomases is to treat all allegations irrespective of political affiliation. With the kind of argument you are putting forward, the anti corruption war is not against corrupt people in Nigeria but against corrupt people in PDP. When they treat the war holistically, then we will know they are ready. Otherwise, no matter the evidences, people will end up being persecuted rather than being prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Anti-graft Policy, Marred By Double-standard - PDP by olasmith10(m): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
july66:
I totally disagree with you. Everyone, including PDP members agree the Goodluck Jonathan's government was a corrupt one so there is no way such government would have investigated Amaechi because they are the same. Now that we have a government that appears ready to fight corruption, the only way to convince doubting Thomases is to treat all allegations irrespective of political affiliation. With the kind of argument you are putting forward, the anti corruption war is not against corrupt people in Nigeria but against corrupt people in PDP. When they treat the war holistically, then we will know they are ready. Otherwise, no matter the evidences, people will end up being persecuted rather than being prosecuted.

To be frank with u, I Neva Blvd Amechi will get an administering role in dis government owing to the massive coruptn labelled against him, but now that the die has been casted, in other not to destroy the already destroying PMB led administration, don't u think its better to let the next administration deal with DAT..just like how Fayose will go Scot free should PDP wins 2019 election!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID / In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's / Central Mosque Enugu-ezike In Enugu State Razed Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.