Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time (16401 Views)

Sack: Pilots, Engineers Threaten To Shut Down All Airlines / The Way The Young Ladies Taking A Nap During Work Hour... / Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time by laviecontinue: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2016
#pass off....lol this work for me all the time grin but you need to be very smart about it (don't know its call pass off tho). My boss/friend notice this when I have to call 'baba gateman' into our conversation one day because there was no one around but him. Now ill have to change my strategy maybe ill talk about something she don't really like. Oh! She hates makeup today ill ask her how much bobby brown mascara is sold at her area.....some people can talk grin grin grin
Re: Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time by freeman95(m): 7:29am On Nov 07, 2016
Naff24:

Guess you are not working yet, you might not understand undecided
haha kuku say he's jobless grin
Re: Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time by Temitoppe(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2016
what about we set another time to talk about this smiley
Re: Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time by arizonn2k: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2016
The pass off attitude is highly preferable to me. grin
Re: Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time by Samiceman: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2016
Twaci:
Stone him smiley
I never ready to graduate. Thank you tongue
Re: Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time by Jlake(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
If u didnt giv dem ur full attention,dy ll understand....afterall,who gossiping don help?
Re: Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time by Geezholla: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nice write up...got some lessons from it
Tnx
Re: Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time by Lilypurple: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please am new here, for those that have applied for skyebank recruitment. How were you able to add state in bio data section, pls help am stuck

Origins Of Ten Common Professions / How You Are Killing Your Own Career / Imo Sacks 1,400 LG Workers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9