Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video (41120 Views)

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Orikinla(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
91KeepInformed:
The Governing Council of the Osun State University, Osogbo, has terminated the appointment of Dr. Olabode Ojoniyi of the Department of Languages and Linguistics, Ikire Campus, caught on video having an amorous relationship with one of his students, Mercy Ikwue.

Our correspondent gathered on Sunday that the Governing Council headed by Mallam Yusuf Ali SAN, sacked the lecturer, who appeared nude on a bed in a hotel room and caressing Miss Ikwue.

A member of the Governing Council confirmed the sacking of Ojoniyi to our correspondent in Osogbo on Sunday.

He said, “The Council met last week and the report of the panel that investigated Ojoniyi’s amorous affair with the female student was deliberated upon. His appointment was terminated because that is the penalty stated in the Code of Conduct of Staff of Osun State University.”

Apart from the member of the Governing Council, three other lecturers including two professors confirmed to our correspondent that Ojoniyi had been sacked.

Part II articles 15 and 23 of the Code of Conduct for Staff and Students of UNIOSUN read, “ An academic staff shall not conduct himself/ herself in relation to students in such a manner that derogates from his status as a lecturer, examiner and adviser. Specifically, sexual harassment of students by (members of) staff is totally forbidden. Any (member of) staff found guilty of sexual harassment shall be dismissed from the service of the university and may be handed over to relevant state authority for prosecution.

“An academic (member of) staff shall not demand from students any gratification whether in cash or in kind including sexual gratification in the discharge of his/her lawful duties. Breach of this code shall warrant appropriate sanction ranging from warning to termination of appointment depending on the gravity of the offence.”

Ojoniyi’s sex act was captured in a video which is believed to have been surreptitiously recorded by the female student.

The female student was said to have been pressurised by Ojoniyi for sex and she eventually agreed and followed him to their agreed place with a laptop computer from which she pretended to be watching a movie, Things Fall Apart. Unknown to him, Miss Ikwue was actually recording their sexual activities.

Ojoniyi had accused one of the lecturers of the university, who was recently dismissed for an alleged misconduct as the person behind the drama. According to him, the lady was contracted to blackmail him. But Ojoniyi did not deny being the one in the video.

The video clip went viral afterwards and Ojoniyi, when contacted by our correspondent did not deny that he was the one in the video and did not say his image was manipulated. He only blamed his detractors for the incident.

http://iroyinkoko.com/uniosun-sacks-ra…ved-in-sex-video/

From his outstanding performance in the sex video, he has passed the audition to join the randy actors in Nollywood where he will even earn more income than his salary as a lecturer.

He will act the roles of a randy lecturer.

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by bujudwele: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
HIGH TIME THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM GOT RID OF ALL THESE ANIMALS. BUT ME LIKE TOTO O grin
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by gentlelarry(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
If u are in Lagos and you are interested in learning CCTV and Video Camera Installation, Cosmetology Skin treatment and make up, Event Management and bridal service. While u also earn Start up income of 300K or more after training? You should definitely buzz me up! *Note* training is just once a week. Help others by telling them about this great opportunity. Check out my signature for my contact.
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by nnamdinho(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
are u sure dis is a student or a fellow lecturer?....u sure say na d female be d lecturer or the male?
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by oluxy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Useless lecturers. And they will provide concrete protection n monitoring to their own daughters.

Despite how learned as they claimed, they forgot karma stands n watch to repay them wheather they like it or not.

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
I remembered the wife coming out to support the husband; showering her love for him on social media. Stupid man

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by mystikal(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
The student isn't even all that #nooffense
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Anugod(f): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
I tend to believe this man is innocent. Check out his posts on Facebook few hours ago...

Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Austin4lif: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kadpoly should emulate same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
nely:
some of this these lecturers are worst than buhari government
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Maski87: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Look him nyansh, he Wan fucck free toto.
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Maski87: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Anugod:
I tend to believe this man is innocent. Check out his posts on Facebook few hours ago...
What of the pictures

3 Likes

Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by fineyemi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
freeman95:
very good
them don fvck all the girls for OKUKU campus finish

if u have any female u know coming to uniosun, make sure u include some packs of condom and postinor.....
which kind talk be say free man
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by fineyemi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
freeman95:
very good

if u have any female u know coming to uniosun, make sure u include some packs of condom and postinor.....
which kind talk be daty free man
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by neocortex: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Great news, some of these lecturers do boast about
how they can get any girl they want by threatening
them with failure.
Other predators should take note, the day of reckoning
is near!
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by freeman95(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
fineyemi:
which kind talk be daty free
man

I lie? grin
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by fagbohun4j(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
deebrain:

Don't continue like this. You know God is watching you.
Lolzz, U have a dirty mind.
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
freeman95:
very good

Your generalisation seems wrong, I can tell you that many ladies there don't do shit. It's about how you carry yourself, most of the ladirs involved in the act actually offered themselves in return for grades. I was there from 2010-2014.
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by freeman95(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
ayobamiakinrind:

Your generalisation seems wrong, I can tell you that many ladies there don't do shit. It's about how you carry yourself, most of the ladirs involved in the act actually offered themselves in return for grades. I was there from 2010-2014.

have u heard 'cdq's' song??

he said ... ' awon omo uniosun, won man mo oko do'

its no news that uniosun girls are fuckaholics...

been there and seen things for myself..

its one of the lowest standard state uni in nigeria
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
stupid man... good for nothing
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Anugod(f): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Maski87:

What of the pictures
I don't really know much, but I followed the guy's posts on Facebook and he seems like someone with integrity. I don't know if he's actually the one in the video, but my instincts tell me something is not right about the accusations.
He didn't deny it, that doesn't mean he accepted it.
He just seems like one who wouldn't say too much, especially in self-defence (from my deductions o).

Anyways, if he's innocent and being falsely accused, may his God intervene for him.
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Charly68: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good radiance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Johnnyessence(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good judgement from the governing council. Yusuff ali SAN is really doing his job well.
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by lieutenantHaven: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Na dem

Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by fineyemi(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
freeman95:

I lie? grin
No make school management search sanction u for okuku campus
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by freeman95(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
fineyemi:
No make school management search sanction u for okuku campus

i don withdraw grin

iyen tun nko
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by mickool(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
This lecturer is very stupid ooo...He completely undressed while the girl was still putting on her clothes.
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by MrOlai: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by Anugod(f): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
MrOlai:

One simple question: Is he the one in the video or not, trying to cajole the lady to have sex with her?

If he is the one, then, he should just keep shut! He is a criminal!

CC:
Anugod:
I don't really know much, but I followed the guy's posts on Facebook and he seems like someone with integrity. I don't know if he's actually the one in the video, but my instincts tell me something is not right about the accusations.

He didn't deny it, that doesn't mean he accepted it.
He just seems like one who wouldn't say too much, especially in self-defence (from my deductions o).

Anyways, if he's innocent and being falsely accused, may his God intervene for him.
Re: UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video by emmyreb(f): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
all days for d thief......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Biodun Laja Is Dead (Founder Of Lekki British School) / Burnt UNIJOS Library Rebuilt (New Photos) / Advantages Of Attending A Military School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.