Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Message For Moderators - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Message For Moderators (617 Views)

App That Lets You Send Any Chat Message For 3 Bytes Or Less / Message For Sunnewsonline.com Webmaster / Audio Message For My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Message For Moderators by allimercy: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2009
Dear Moderators: OmniPotens, yawa-ti-de,

I quite don't understand if anything has gone wrong somewhere. I recently posted the sale of one of sites on this forum, but later noticed that it has "DISAPPEARED". Is the rule allow to post sale of site or not? I noticed some other members posting sale of websites here. Or am exclusively banished from posting in "quote"

Cheers
Re: Message For Moderators by yawatide(f): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2009
probably flagged for spam by the bot. Contact Seun to see what he can do.

Sorry for any inconveniences.
Re: Message For Moderators by allimercy: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
Thanks Oya, I will do that.
Re: Message For Moderators by allimercy: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
[/quote]
allimercy:

Dear Moderators: OmniPotens, yawa-ti-de,

I quite don't understand if anything has gone wrong somewhere. I recently posted the sale of one of sites on this forum, but later noticed that it has "DISAPPEARED". Is the rule allow to post sale of site or not? I noticed some other members posting sale of websites here. Or am exclusively banished from posting in "quote"

Cheers

[quote author=yawa-ti-de link=topic=345090.msg4829412#msg4829412 date=1256907277]
probably flagged for spam by the bot.  Contact Seun to see what he can do.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Seun, the above needs your attention. Kindly look in to this matter. You seems to be the only one to resolve the matter.

Cheers
Re: Message For Moderators by yawatide(f): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2009
maybe u send him a private email (via his profile)? undecided
Re: Message For Moderators by allimercy: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
Thanks Oya, I don't have to send any private message to email box of Seun. If Seun decides to close his eyes to this issue on this forum, let it be.

Thanks any way for your assistance.
Re: Message For Moderators by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
ewa, wat is all that. Mail seun it is his forum, he may not be aware, afteral it is a big forum
Re: Message For Moderators by Seun(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
Is there any reason why the moderator couldn't contact me by PM since mods can send PMs?
Re: Message For Moderators by DualCore1: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
Seun:

Is there any reason why the moderator couldn't contact me by PM since mods can send PMs?

IMO, this should be an internal memo.
Re: Message For Moderators by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
^or external memoir? whatever seun says stands. . .
Re: Message For Moderators by ibro911(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
@seun,
i was about creating a thread like this.
seems like we cant do pm's as you said, almost drove me crazy trying to find out how, help showed it and all
anyway, there's something i want to ask you about and i really cant post it here or on a thread.
i dont know how i can contact you. you probably wouldnt want to give out your email address.so ahould i give out mine or, i dunno.pls you decide
it really is no biggie and it definitely isnt about you helping me to make a website, lol (yh, shows how far i went in trying to contact you)
anyway, im awaiting a reply soonest

thanks
eagerly refreshing my page oo
smiley
Re: Message For Moderators by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2009
^i somehow doubt if you will get a response that way. . .but i will try see if i can help a little sha
Re: Message For Moderators by ibro911(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2009
alright, i'll really appreciate
thanks
wow, didnt know it would be such a long process
but well,
Re: Message For Moderators by Seun(m): 4:26am On Nov 28, 2009
Dual Core:
IMO, this should be an internal memo.
I have the right to defend myself in public if I'm being blamed for a moderator's incompetence.
Especially when the moderator is being thanked for "trying to help", which she did not.
If she really wanted to help you she would have sent me a PM. And she did not.
Re: Message For Moderators by yawatide(f): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
I too have the right to defend myself in public but I will chose not to wink

By the way, I don't think anyone is blaming anyone but some "thing (I will let you fill in the blanks here)". The work-flow process has broken for well-meaning forumites as a result of this "thing", thus leaving some frustrated.

Again, I will choose not to defend myself in public on this one and consequently, will be the bigger person and take the high road. It serves no purpose.

(1)

Africadirectory.org Volunteers Needed / Verifying Your Paypal Account / How Do I Upload My Website To The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.