Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Message For Sunnewsonline.com Webmaster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Message For Sunnewsonline.com Webmaster (1987 Views)

Is Sunnewsonline.net A Shameless Clone Of Sunnewsonline.com? / Sunnewsonline.com / Sunnewsonline.com Bandwidth Limit Exceeded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For Sunnewsonline.com Webmaster by yawatide(f): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2009
To Whom It May Concern:

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking care of the issue that brought down your site for a few days. Hopefully you have added measures in place to prevent google/chrome from popping the warning screen to your website visitors.

I have noticed something for a few weeks now but have only now remembered to post about it - if you scroll down to the bottom of your home page, you will notice a whole section of links which IMHO require a microscope to read. I always skip this part of the page as a result as I figured perhaps only those with say, knowledge of the secret handshake know what the links say.

I hereby call on you to please increase the font of the links at the bottom of your home page. This isn't just about me but others who, through clicking such links, could result in more ad revenue for you.

In anticipation of your changes, I remain your faithful visitor of 4 years.

yawa
Re: Message For Sunnewsonline.com Webmaster by OmniPotens(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
How I wish the webmaster was around to reply to this post cry
Re: Message For Sunnewsonline.com Webmaster by yawatide(f): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2009
he he, after the sun news hack attack,i posted something on here and the guy responded almost instantly. In general, the board has been quiet today (July 3, 2009) so chances are he isn't online. I believe his name is feyisara but I could be wrong.

No worries, sooner or later, word will get around to him, directly or indirectly and I am sure he will respond wink
Re: Message For Sunnewsonline.com Webmaster by SamMilla1(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2009
very good info, yawa

(1) (Reply)

Did Nairaland Just Dump Google Adsense? / Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price / Someone To Create Javascript Slide Show With Navigation Buttons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.