Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) (41796 Views)

Vigilante Members Kill Army Student In Ozubulu, Anambra.Graphic Photos / Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Are you high?
I have said my own...

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by WomanOfRace(f): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Wow. Such a sweet heart. Humble too. Apology accepted.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Akinz0126:
can some1 pls tell me one benefit of been a cultist?
I will tell you two, power and connection...

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Care for Women. They got feelings too.

STOP VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by remmer56(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Siberia101:
Which group be Aloera? grin

Funny Names grin

badt guy

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by deebrain(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cultists are cowards. You need your crowd and your weapons for your rotten lives. Can you go one on one? No.

If all people carried guns for self defence, I don't think you cowards would exist.

Mark my words. Isolation and Elimination is coming to all of you.

Wasted pigs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by chido20(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Senorprinz:

ALORA
nyben

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
What kind of person kills his fellow human being with a machete?

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by sekem: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
orjikuramo:
Cultism! Peak of cowardice. U always need your members to stand for you and your dependency has to be on weapons. Smh

C'mon will you shattap dia!

If I see anybodi for here wey go insult cultism again eh!

You think say e easy to be rugged?

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by dornald: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is stupid thing,as useless as ladies are nowodays,with ur cash u can buy ladies and even price them.
U cant price bread as u can price ladies nowodays,so why fighting over bussy?
Stupid act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by dornald: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Unsad:
Boy go , boy come , Puna remain. You played yourself Bro.
yes na,sodier come sodier go toto remain.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by Okeikpu(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Some guys no dey hear word
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom
A man wey woman no kill dey live longer...
My best friend whom i took like a brother almost killed me bcosof wetin cucumber dey enjoy pass men.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
sekem:

C'mon will you shattap dia!

If I see anybodi for here wey go insult cultism again eh!

You think say e easy to be rugged?

It is easy to act cowardly. Carrying arms, and moving in group to kill a young man is cowardly.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by Hades2016(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Are they kidding me , so this guy died because of a woman ..... Woman full everywhere na, now that chick go find another guy or join the cucumber gang undecided what a lose

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by glossy6(f): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kyllahmc:
I see random jews giving random reasons on what caused the H.I.T...
Mentioning "aye" here and there, pls axemen do not engage in such childish war crime...

hmmm. Are you 1? ?

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by sekem: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It is easy to act cowardly. Carrying arms, and moving in group to kill a young man is cowardly.

You may call it cowardice but I tell you it's not.

For your information, there's strength in numbers! tongue
Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by seunwen2(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nairaland just posted a wrong story. The guy is also a cultist. His name is Agunrege Ganiu Famousfineat on Facebook. His nickname is landlord. Itz wasn't because of a girl but cult clash. We are tasudist We are not thugs

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by sisisioge: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
All these children! How will they restitute for the blood in their hands? Hmmmm...it is well!

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
sekem:

You may call it cowardice but I tell you it's not.

For your information, there's strength in numbers! tongue

Because they can not fight solo. One word for that? Coward. cool

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by Joephat(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
na so my Ex be come back say One guy for her class slap her. I just frowned and blamed the guy in her present and kept mute

the Bae was like see this guy self. *so, I told you that a guy slapped me and you can't do anything about it?* I laughed and just reminded her that I was in final year then and I can't go to fight such taut for any reason.

until we break up she was still angry with me and until I broke up with her she was too careful to avoid another slap.

I can't go and risk my four years bcz of a girl that by Moro she might get married to another man

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by sekem: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Because they can not fight solo. One word for that? Coward. cool

No, you're so wrong.

One word for that: ARMY!
Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
sekem:

No, you're so wrong.

Which kind army is that? Army fight wars, not innocent girls and claim hard men. Which kind Army with weapons gathering one man without a weapon?

Two words, Cow and Chicken. Sorry Coward Chicken. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
sekem:

No, you're so wrong.

I beg you leave me. Before you call Army for me. wink

I roll with no clique.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by Lucasinho(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Every cultist live in constant fear of the unknown. If they get involved in shedding blood, believe it or not they know one day it may be their turn to get fallen. Highly rugged frat guys are the most Conscious and sometimes quiet in random gatherings. Those who are''MARKED'' look for any sign of danger all throughout their lives. Whether in church, market, school and even in groups. They are always on therun. Most times it get so bad that they have to leave the country for a far one where no one can reach them.... True to the adage,''There is no PEACE for the WICKED'', What is life for a Person who is always on the run? I tell you, It is a life full of frustration. Tell me why would one join a group that could cause frustration into one's life forever?

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by spinna: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
PROVERBS CAP.1. HOLY BIBLE- V.10 ..

My son, those who love to do wrong will try to trick you. Don’t listen to them.

11 They will say, “Come with us. Let’s hide and beat to death anyone who happens to walk by.

12 We will swallow them whole, as the grave swallows the dying.

13 We will take everything they have and fill our houses with stolen goods.

14 So join us, and you can share everything we get.”

15 My son, don’t follow them. Don’t even take the first step along that path.

16 They run to do something evil, and they cannot wait to kill someone.

17 You cannot trap birds with a net if they see you spreading it out.

18 But evil people cannot see the trap they set for themselves."

The wisdom in this word is deep, better to be a geek,mugu,juman,loner, than to join a bad gang. Wasted soul

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by DAMMSKID(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
CHAI see how this guy just wasted his life because of ordinary girlfriend

ordinary Alora dey follow a whole Aye drag girlfriend well broda

RIP may d army sword of of Buccaneer never strike on you. AWUMEEN

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by tonygee88(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
NO WOMAN NO CRY.... FEAR WOMEN..

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by lanre147(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Siberia101:

What's Alora ?never heard of that Name....
101 yu ve Neva heard of d name truly

3 Likes

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by Stanyvic(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
yeyeboi:
Girl Friend Matter Wey Girls Full Everywhere

Who Loose Now undecided

RIP
E tire me ooo, the guy just die ontop p*ssy matter
stupidity at it's peak

Whereas, the yeyegirl got him replaced with another guy by now

well, RIP to the P*ssy freak, your reward is in Heaven

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by Siberia101: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
lanre147:
101 yu ve Neva heard of d name truly

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by armadeo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rip to the dead.

What's it with Nigerian police an autopsy. I bought autopsies were to determine the cause of death. Do they eat to find out if the had a Hart attack while being butchered to death?

How many pathologists are even available to carry out these autopsies the keep shoutin about.

Npf receieve sense.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) by tingizzy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kyllahmc:
I see random jews giving random reasons on what caused the H.I.T...
Mentioning "aye" here and there, pls axemen do not engage in such childish war crime...

oya, gbefun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo) / 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier / Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.