Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. (931 Views)

Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / US Presidential Election 2016 Results Updates / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2016
There have been Prophesies said by Prophets and Prophetesses about Hillary Clinton to win the US Presidential Election 2016. But, I have no doubt in me that it will go the other way. Note this today, that Donald Trump(@realDonaldTrump) will become the 45th President of the United States of America(POTUS; @POTUS) by defeating his rival, Hillary Clinton(@HillaryClinton), narrowly. #USElections2016
Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by IVORY2009(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2016
Trump will shock many, written off but would surprise many!!

1 Like

Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2016
i love trump so much

1 Like

Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2016
we love you so much,you're surely going to triumph ...we don't need a slowpoke,incompetent and a mediocre (Clinton)as president....when you eventually gets there do enact a strict law on gun acquisition,terrorism,same sex marriage ,and abortion #America shall be great again

1 Like

Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by modath(f): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:
we love you so much,you're surely going to triumph
...we don't need a slowpoke,incompetent and a
mediocre (Clinton)as president....when you eventually
gets there do enact a strict law on gun
acquisition,terrorism,same sex marriage ,and abortion
#America shall be great again

Who are the we? cheesy cheesy upper iWEka lane boys i guess.smiley

Enact strict law on gun acquisition, same sex marriage , abortion? Are you talking about your household ? You do realise it's constitutional ammendment you are talking about ? You guys are a laugh a minute.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by Kingsley1000(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2016
modath:

Who are the we? cheesy cheesy upper iWEka lane boys i guess.smiley

Enact strict law on gun acquisition, same sex marriage , abortion? Are you talking about your household ? You do realise it's constitutional ammendment you are talking about ? You guys are a laugh a minute.. cheesy cheesy
hmm so you are happy by the sporadic shooting of people on the street by mentally derailed people just because they are eligible to acquire a gun?abortion is very illegal,terrorists infiltration in American is not very healthy for the citizens.....these are some of the things trump will forestall

1 Like

Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by modath(f): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:
hmm so you are happy by the sporadic shooting of people on the street by mentally derailed people just because they are eligible to acquire a gun?

Right to bear arms is the 2nd ammendment in the United states constitution... How and what you feel about that or yiur opinion about mass murderers mental state is immaterial

abortion is very illegal,

Which boulder have you been living under? Abortion has been legal even before you were ever conceived.. 1973.... Can't you people google stuff even if you don't know?

Next thing now, you'll say inter racial marriage is as well..

terrorists infiltration in American is not very healthy for the citizens.....these are some of the things trump will forestall

Trump won't forestall anything not because he won't even get there but every sane person knows it's all rhetorics, it's only delusional Nigerians , racists & simple minded folks that are in darkness..
Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by PaulIdu: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2016
modath:

Right to bear arms is the 2nd ammendment in the United states constitution... How and what you feel about that or yiur opinion about mass murderers mental state is immaterial

Which boulder have you been living under? Abortion has been legal even before you were ever conceived.. 1973.... Can't you people google stuff even if you don't know?

Next thing now, you'll say inter racial marriage is as well..

Trump won't forestall anything not because he won't even get there but every sane person knows it's all rhetorics, it's only delusional Nigerians , racists & simple minded folks that are in darkness..

This is how you said he won't make it far in the RNC, when he did you now said it Hillary was going to defeat him in a landslide victory but today the election is to close to even call as it stands..Trump is the next POTUS whether you like it or not oo

1 Like

Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by modath(f): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

This is how you said he won't make it far in the RNC, when he did you now said it Hillary was going to defeat him in a landslide victory but today the election is to close to even call as it stands..Trump is the next POTUS whether you like it or not oo

I know una can fabricate anything to sell your flawed narrative and agenda no matter how crazy it sound... so asking you to provide evidence for the highlighted is pointless... smiley

I still maintain what I said "Trump will not be PRESIDENT".... The powers that be will not let it happen, in the event that Hillary doesn't win (which is not even possible cos for all for all her numerous unpalatable faults, Trump is everything vile about humanity)... Don't ask me if I support manipulation, it's not my place,I only say things as they are...

You don't have to like it or Me, I'm a realist..

*mic drop*
Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by PaulIdu: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2016
modath:

I know una can fabricate anything to sell your flawed narrative and agenda no matter how crazy it sound... so asking you to provide evidence for the highlighted is pointless... smiley

I still maintain what I said "Trump will not be PRESIDENT".... The powers that be will not let it happen, in the event that Hillary doesn't win (which is not even possible cos for all for all her numerous unpalatable faults, Trump is everything vile about humanity)... Don't ask me if I support manipulation, it's not my place,I only say things as they are...

*mic drop*

So you are advising that if need be Trump should be rigged out ? God is watching all of U
Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
modath:

*mic drop*

Watch and see Trump win.
Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
NatureBoy91:
There have been Prophesies said by Prophets and Prophetesses about Hillary Clinton to win the US Presidential Election 2016. But, I have no doubt in me that it will go the other way. Note this today, that Donald Trump(@realDonaldTrump) will become the 45th President of the United States of America(POTUS; @POTUS) by defeating his rival, Hillary Clinton(@HillaryClinton), narrowly. #USElections2016

Lalasticlala, Seun, note my prophesy or prediction to that of others.
Re: No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. by Babacele: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
modath:

*mic drop*
It is no manipulation not letting a Putin puppet become the POTUS. It is obvious who the next president of the United State is. God bless America! Sup Mo?

(1) (Reply)

Gambians Mock And Boo Yahya Jammeh As He Leaves The Presidential Palace / Queen Condemns Manchester Terror Attack, Visit Survivors In The Hospital(Photos) / Hillary Clinton Breaks Wrist In An Indian Hotel Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.