Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria (2613 Views)

Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / See Contribution Of Agricultural Sector To Nigeria's GDP From 2008-2017 / Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria by umuopara: 11:24am On Nov 07, 2016
[b]Export of agricultural products from Nigeria is one of the best and most Lucrative businesses any investor can go into. Statistics has shown that the Nigerian Export industry holds a revenue potential of over N125 Billion Naira. Despite this great potential, the sector is still largely untapped for various reasons ranging from poor knowledge of the international market and its dynamics, reduction in local credit to non-oil export sector in Nigeria and the inability of the Nigeria exporters to compete against their counterparts from the other countries. After oil, agriculture is next in share of Nigeria`s non-oil export.

Statistics and data have shown that since the launch of AGOA about 16 years ago, Nigeria with over 17 million SMEs has exported less than $3 million in non-oil export whereas South Africa with about only 650,000 SMEs has exported over $1.4 Billion in non-oil export in the same period. Reason for this is not far-fetched as it is largely due to above stated reason beside other causes.

There are several agricultural products an intending exporter can export from Nigeria to several countries around the world. These products include but are not limited to : red palm oil, palm kernel, groundnut, sesame seed, cashew nuts, cocoa nuts, shea butter, charcoal, millet, guinea corn, cassava, bitter kola, crayfish, yam, potatoes, pepper, lettuce, cabbage, cucumber, fruits , mushroom, honey and so many others. The list is more than one can imagine.

Any Nigerian with the financial capacity can go into this lucrative business. Amagold International Limited is one of the leading consulting companies that assist companies interested in going into this lucrative sector of the Nigerian economy that is largely untapped partly due to ignorance and partly due to the erroneous belief that oil & gas is more lucrative can export of agro-based products. We assist intending exporters to set up this business. Here is a list of our services:

1. We assist a company or interested person to register their company as business name or private limited company if such company is not yet registered
2. We assist with the process of getting your Export License from the NEPC- Nigerian Export Promotion Council.
3. From our database of over 2000 verified direct foreign buyers, We raise an immediate purchase order from one of these buyers or offer our existing order awaiting fulfillment to the intending exporter. They are usually quantities of 1 X 40 feet container and more.

Note: We have existing orders yet to be fulfilled.
4. We can contract spot purchase order or rolling-spot contract purchase order for the intending exporter.
5. We assist through the sales & purchase contract negotiation.
6. The exporter signs contract directly with the importer/consignee ( that is the foreign BUYER that have placed the order)
We assist the intending exporter in preparing a sale & purchase contract and proforma invoice per the delivery terms & INCOTERMS.
7. We assist with the sourcing of the product locally from Nigeria within the timeline of the contract terms.
8. We introduce the intending exporter to a couple of shipping companies to evaluate freight rate and their shipping schedule and make best choice of shipping company.
9. We introduce the intending exporter to a licensed customs agents who assists with the documentation of the export papers including but not limited to the : ocean bill of lading, phytosanitary certificate if necessary and other necessary documents.
10. The products are moved to the port and shipped to the buyer`s location/ destination port
11. The intending exporter is paid by the buyer to their nominated bank account in United States Dollars (USD)

PAYMENT TERMS:
In international business, Payment terms is a very critical element of the contract negotiation between the buyer and the seller. Considering the wave of fraud and 419 prevalent around the globe , most of the buyers if not all will never accept to pay in advance or upfront unless a trading history and good trust has been established between the buyer and the seller. In the same vein, most sellers and exporters want to minimize their risk against non-performance of buyer. All these are sorted out in the negotiation of the payment terms per the Delivery Terms & INCOTERMS mutually agreed. Amagold International Limited with its vast experience assists with this process to the best satisfaction of the intending exporter.

We welcome interested persons who have up to five to seven million naira and above to give us a call today for face-to-face meeting to discuss about this opportunity.

Warning: Please do not call us or send us any SMS if you do not have the financial capacity as advised above.

Call : 0907-339-0935
SMS: 0907-339-0935
WhatsApp: 0815-192-6392
E-mail: ceo@amagoldgroup.com[/b]
Re: Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria by amerimex(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2016
Indeed its a lucrative business, with comparatively large capital. My question is, is there no any way lower capital capacity individual can key in ? Low capital like #1million below
Re: Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria by umuopara: 4:50am On Nov 08, 2016
amerimex:
Indeed its a lucrative business, with comparatively large capital. My question is, is there no any way lower capital capacity individual can key in ? Low capital like #1million below

@Amerimex: Well it is possible. However that will entail exporting such small quantities like 2.5 metric tons trial shipment. Send me a text message to 0907-339-0935. Do not put your mobile number here but send by sms because I can notice that some unethical persons are already trying to sell their good-for-nothing e-book.
Re: Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria by umuopara: 5:07am On Nov 08, 2016
tectonotimes:

OP, you did a very nice job here. However, have you heard this before? It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

[b]@tectonotimes: People are not losing their money in export business except probably your kinds. How can you mention the word OP all in your madness to lure people to your good-for-nothing e-book. I am seriously vexed when i see your kinds deceiving people with your useless e-book. Export business is a practical business not theory or those rhetoric in your crap called e-book. If you were expecting me to share more indepth info in the above post so that you can add to your crap of an e-book then you better look elsewhere. If you must know payment terms in export business range from Letter of Credit with various verbiage / stock format and as mutually agreed between engaging parties to other types which I cannot share with unethical persons like you. Well-mannered and cultured persons in your kind of business of doing e-book have even called us to schedule a meeting so that we can advise them on how to improve on their e-book....and not your type trying to whittle down good efforts simply because you want to sell a crap you call e-book in your useless link : http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html [/b]
Re: Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria by tectonotimes: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
umuopara:

[b]@tectonotimes: People are not losing their money in export business except probably your kinds. How can you mention the word OP all in your madness to lure people to your good-for-nothing e-book. I am seriously vexed when i see your kinds deceiving people with your useless e-book. Export business is a practical business not theory or those rhetoric in your crap called e-book. If you were expecting me to share more indepth info in the above post so that you can add to your crap of an e-book then you better look elsewhere. If you must know payment terms in export business range from Letter of Credit with various verbiage / stock format and as mutually agreed between engaging parties to other types which I cannot share with unethical persons like you. Well-mannered and cultured persons in your kind of business of doing e-book have even called us to schedule a meeting so that we can advise them on how to improve on their e-book....and not your type trying to whittle down good efforts simply because you want to sell a crap you call e-book in your useless link : http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html [/b]

So, you called an e-book carefully prepared by a team of international trade professionals with many years of experience a good-for-nothing e-book. You also mentioned that my firm is deceiving people with our export e-book. Why don't you get the e-book for you to develop yourself? We can see, from your comment, that you are highly frustrated. Budding exporters, kindly ignore this frustrated person and get the e-book.
Re: Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria by umuopara: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2016
[b]
tectonotimes:

@ technotimes: So, you called an e-book carefully prepared by a team of international trade professionals with many years of experience a good-for-nothing e-book. You also mentioned that my firm is deceiving people with our export e-book. Why don't you get the e-book for you to develop yourself? We can see, from your comment, that you are highly frustrated. Budding exporters, kindly ignore this frustrated person and get the e-book.

I have no time to waste on folly comments like yours. Who invited you to my post in the first place ? Nothing but frustration with poor sales of your good-for-nothing e-book. An e-book written from the cesspool of ignorance. Stop deceiving Nigerians , telling them they can do export business when they don`t have enough capital simply because you want to lure them to pay N5000 into your bank account. You tell them they can get loan facility from Bank of Industry and others when they don`t have any collateral or established history in export.That is fraud ! Your e-book was written by you and your colleagues of hungry fellows with no practical grasp of the workings and dynamics of the international market. This is why so many foreign partners and counterparts never stop telling me about the unprofessional conduct Nigerians like you. With no qualms I can share just two of our foreigns partners here and you verify our record with them. They are surprised at our expertise and shocked at our creativity and innovations, sometimes wondering if we are really Nigerians. When you see something better than what you are doing, instead of you to humble yourself and see if the knowledge can be passed on to you ; you prefer to attack and offer your good-for-nothing e-book. Again you want to deceive nairalanders with another bogus claim that your e-book was composed by a " team of professionals". You are really frustrated and hungry..only gullible intending exporters will buy into your useless e-book. For your information, we are already doing business with well-informed intending exporters who have seen us , signed some legal agreements with us and are in deed marvelled at the depth of info at our disposal. Some of them have even complained that after reading your e-book and attempted to do export, they were surprised to find out that most info in your e-book is misleading and far from the reality on ground. I am sorry for you. Only people who don`t know your kinds will buy your useless e-book . Sometimes I wonder why some Nigerians fall your cheap blackmail called e-book. If you knew much about export business and can do it, you will be doing it and not selling useless e-book . This is like someone going to a dirty looking native doctor to seek for help when common knowledge should have informed such person that is adding more problems to their life [/b]
Re: Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria by tectonotimes: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
umuopara:
[b]

I have no time to waste on folly comments like yours. Who invited you to my post in the first place ? Nothing but frustration with poor sales of your good-for-nothing e-book. An e-book written from the cesspool of ignorance. Stop deceiving Nigerians , telling them they can do export business when they don`t have enough capital simply because you want to lure them to pay N5000 into your bank account. You tell them they can get loan facility from Bank of Industry and others when they don`t have any collateral or established history in export.That is fraud ! Your e-book was written by you and your colleagues of hungry fellows with no practical grasp of the workings and dynamics of the international market. This is why so many foreign partners and counterparts never stop telling me about the unprofessional conduct Nigerians like you. With no qualms I can share just two of our foreigns partners here and you verify our record with them. They are surprised at our expertise and shocked at our creativity and innovations, sometimes wondering if we are really Nigerians. When you see something better than what you are doing, instead of you to humble yourself and see if the knowledge can be passed on to you ; you prefer to attack and offer your good-for-nothing e-book. Again you want to deceive nairalanders with another bogus claim that your e-book was composed by a " team of professionals". You are really frustrated and hungry..only gullible intending exporters will buy into your useless e-book. For your information, we are already doing business with well-informed intending exporters who have seen us , signed some legal agreements with us and are in deed marvelled at the depth of info at our disposal. Some of them have even complained that after reading your e-book and attempted to do export, they were surprised to find out that most info in your e-book is misleading and far from the reality on ground. I am sorry for you. Only people who don`t know your kinds will buy your useless e-book . Sometimes I wonder why some Nigerians fall your cheap blackmail called e-book. If you knew much about export business and can do it, you will be doing it and not selling useless e-book . This is like someone going to a dirty looking native doctor to seek for help when common knowledge should have informed such person that is adding more problems to their life [/b]

I can see anger, bitterness and frustration in your write-up. Sorry for your plight. You have really exposed yourself here. Nobody would like to associate with you and your so-called training, after reading what you have just vomited.
Re: Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria by umuopara: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
[b]Time spent on intruders and interlopers is precious money wasted. Nairalanders, I cease this opportunity to commend a couple of intending exporters and also existing exporters who have variously started collaboration with us; some of you have availed this opportunity to acquire your export License from NEPC -( Nigerian Export Promotion Council) with no much hassle except for your online registration and submission. Existing exporters who have started collaboration with us in your drive for market expansion, I say thank you for your confidence in our professional dexterity and sagacity in business development , contract negotiation as well as product technical risk analysis and our assistance with navigation through the convoluted food safety legislative framework in various import market of high arbitrage opportunities.

Feel free to contact us through any of the channels below:

Call : 0907-339-0935
SMS: 0907-339-0935
WhatsApp: 0815-192-6392
E-mail: ceo@amagoldgroup.com

[/b]
Re: Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria by Sib75(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Am Pappy Atere by name from Oyo State, (Oke- Ogun ), am into sales of SHEA BUTTER (Ori) in a large quantity. Am looking for company who I can partner with in supplying them in terms of tons at a reasonable price.

I will appreciate if you can get back to me so we can communicate better.

You can contact me at +2348095155263, +2349059925890.[i]
Re: Lucrative Business: Export Of Agricultural Products From Nigeria by umuopara: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Sib75:
Am Pappy Atere by name from Oyo State, (Oke- Ogun ), am into sales of SHEA BUTTER (Ori) in a large quantity. Am looking for company who I can partner with in supplying them in terms of tons at a reasonable price.

I will appreciate if you can get back to me so we can communicate better.

You can contact me at +2348095155263, +2349059925890.[i]

Ok Pappy. I will call you for proper discussion.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Grilled Rabbit Barbecue: Goodbye To Suya! / Snail Farming Exposed - A Complete Free Guide To Profitable Snail Farming / What Can I Plant In Swampy Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.