Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,553 members, 7,843,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: (6879 Views)

P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
afam4eva:

Peter is the one married to Lola and not Paul.
yeah its Peter.
im still confused on the two of them. lol
thats why i added "the one married to lola" cause im not sure who is who really.
thanks anyway.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by oryommy: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
p-square
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by thando(f): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
Peter is not married
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
well he may not be married but he does have a child with lola omotoya.
so basically he isnt really a free man since they are still dating anyway.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by pureminded: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
D-banj cool
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by kemcin: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2010
none angry
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by MeGaStReEt: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2010
Originality!

What is original about D'banj's songs?

As far as i am concerned, he is just a noice maker, 75% of his songs are rub-ish

D'banj should be compared with the likes of Pasuma Wonder or Obesere or those yoruba noice makers

P'sqaure deserve mo than this, sincerely.

P2 for ever, infact they are the best in NIGERIA presently
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by latepa(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
why compare they both of them, we all know if it's just music it's P-square but real when it comes to real entertainment D-banj is the king period.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
D banj is a pity. P square is climbing up.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by mbulela: 4:08am On Feb 09, 2010
talentless mediocres.
just making money out of a gullible public.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by uzoegbu(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
@poster are you ok Psquare and D what abegi the dbanj ney fool. see if dbanj and kelever-j come out i will go 4 Kelever -J
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by Ifygurl: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2010
P-square duh.
I used to like Dbanj until i started listening to songs from Banky, 9ice, P-square and so much more.  I'm sorry to say this but Dbanj is crap. I'm pissed he even claimed to get he's inspiration from Fela.  That's a huge insult to Fela.
Anyway, at least fall in love song was good song with a meaning. 
Everything else, blah.
Plus, P-square is known all over Africa well except Angola.  Dbanj is actually known in just Ghana, Nigeria and SA. 
Internationally---P-square'
Talent wise----P-square
great lyrics-----P-square
meaning in songs-----P-square
upbeat sounds-----Dbanj.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
Ifygurl:

P-square duh.
I used to like Dbanj until i started listening to songs from Banky, 9ice, P-square and so much more.  I'm sorry to say this but Dbanj is crap. I'm pissed he even claimed to get he's inspiration from Fela.  That's a huge insult to Fela.
Everything else, blah.
Plus, P-square is known all over Africa well except Angola.  Dbanj is actually known in just Ghana, Nigeria and SA. 
Talent wise----P-square
upbeat sounds-----Dbanj.

True!

#NowPlaying - Uncomfortable Truth - Nneka
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by brothlover: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
P-square duh.
I used to like Dbanj until i started listening to songs from Banky, 9ice, P-square and so much more. I'm sorry to say this but Dbanj is crap. I'm pissed he even claimed to get he's inspiration from Fela. That's a huge insult to Fela.
Everything else, blah.
Plus, P-square is known all over Africa well except Angola. Dbanj is actually known in just Ghana, Nigeria and SA.
Talent wise----P-square
upbeat sounds-----Dbanj.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by omar22(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
Originality!

What is original about D'banj's songs?

As far as i am concerned, he is just a noice maker, 75% of his songs are rub-ish

D'banj should be compared with the likes of Pasuma Wonder or Obesere or those yoruba noice makers

P'sqaure deserve mo than this, sincerely.

P2 for ever, infact they are the best in NIGERIA presently

P-Square are a "112" wannabe, Dbanj has more dance hits
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by kevoh(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2010
mbulela:

talentless mediocres.
just making money out of a gullible public.

GBAM!
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by MeGaStReEt: 12:00am On Mar 21, 2010
omar22:

P-Square are a "112" wannabe, Dbanj has more dance hits

AGBEROTIC hits you mean
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by ceasyc(f): 6:48am On Mar 21, 2010
@topic
i like both

d'banj - his songs makes me wanna move/dance to all of dem
d guy is so energetic on stage - crazy n cute dude
wicked!
but y wear sunglasses all d time man?
well he did say in big brother house dat he's shy without dem
hard to believe. guess its not so hard considering beyonce + MJ off n on stage -
2 very different characters/personality - na wa ohhhh

p-square - pretty good n energetic too
peter is cute - i didnt no dat he ended up marrying his baby
mama = coooooooooooooooooollllllll

2face pls learn from him
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by Udiculus(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2010
why all dis ridiculus comparism,just let us dis celebrities be,what is u guy in doing all dis shite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Us Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vag Inas [see Photos] / (Photo) You Caught Your Child And Of Your Neighbour Doing This! / Photo: The 10 Most Urgliest People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.