Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: (6893 Views)

P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by chic2pimp(m): 3:25am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Definitely P-square those boys are known all over Africa, and I'm proud to say I grew up with them in Jos.
Stop name dropping jare grin. What primary school did you lot attend btw? undecided
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 3:35am On Nov 05, 2009
Fatima private School in Jos, are you by any chance from jos too.

chic2pimp:

Stop name dropping jare grin. What primary school did you lot attend btw? undecided
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:38am On Nov 05, 2009
i go piss all over the two of you now
angry

back to topic. tongue
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by chic2pimp(m): 3:40am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Fatima private School in Jos, are you by any chance from jos too.

NOPE LONDON BORN,LAGOS BRED

THE-AMAKA:

angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:40am On Nov 05, 2009
haha
grin
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 3:46am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

angry

back to topic. tongue

My mouth is wide open, bring it on babe, just make sure you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I'll stop now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by chic2pimp(m): 3:47am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

haha
grin

^^^^ What's funny? undecided

OgidiBoy:

My mouth is wide open, bring it on babe, just make sure you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I'll stop now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oya finish dat statement sharp sharp. Make her. . . . . grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 3:48am On Nov 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

Oya finish dat statement sharp sharp. Make her. . . . . grin grin cheesy

Ashawo, that's the kind of things you like angry
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:49am On Nov 05, 2009
yes biko oooo, finish the statement please.
ill piss inside your mouth, and all over your body.  grin
haha

chic2pimp:

haha
grin
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 3:53am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

yes biko oooo, finish the statement please.
ill piss inside your mouth, and all over your body. grin
haha
haha
grin

Is Amaka having a pissing fetish tonight. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by chic2pimp(m): 3:56am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Ashawo, that's the kind of things you like angry
I go whose you tonight ooo angry

THE-AMAKA:

haha
grin
What's funny nah? undecided
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:57am On Nov 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

I go whose you tonight ooo angry
What's funny nah? undecided
nothing oooo, dont worry.

OgidiBoy:

Is Amaka having a pissing fetish tonight. shocked shocked shocked
hmmmm
cool
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 4:01am On Nov 05, 2009
Look as Amaka and chic2pimp just derail this thread shocked cry cry
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:03am On Nov 05, 2009
okay, back to topic jare.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 4:07am On Nov 05, 2009
So who do you like the most, Peter or Paul ?
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:09am On Nov 05, 2009
Paul, the one married to Lola Omotoya.
or the one with the tattoo
GOSH I LOVE HIM!!
i would have sex with him. haha grin
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 4:12am On Nov 05, 2009
They both pretty cool, hey have you seen their roll it video on you tube ? I love that video is not even like a Nigerian production for reals.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:13am On Nov 05, 2009
i love it!!

but yeah i love P-square, im a huge fan of them.
especially Paul, OHHHHHHHH YES!!  grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by chic2pimp(m): 4:57am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

GOSH I LOVE HIM!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy Ogidi oya turn to Paul sharp sharp
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 5:02am On Nov 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy Ogidi oya turn to Paul sharp sharp

I already told her, I can be her Paul for just one night grin
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by chic2pimp(m): 5:07am On Nov 05, 2009
^^^^^ You don kolo for real grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:08am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I already told her, I can be her Paul for just one night grin
one night ke?
i dont do one night stands, sorry oooo.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

one night ke?
i dont do one night stands, sorry oooo.

I take that back my mistress, grin
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by chic2pimp(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I take that back my mistress, grin
You can't take it back ooo. You don talk am already jare.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2009
yeah i agree with chic, you cant take it back!
angry

you were ready to use me for one night, abi?
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by OgidiBoy(m): 6:27am On Nov 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

You can't take it back ooo. You don talk am already jare.

Amaka knows when we finally meet, one night is not going to be enough to do what we plan on doing so I'm not too worried. tongue
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by oiseworld: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
ahhh make we talk truth oooh na d banj abeg! too complete, too good.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
oiseworld:

ahhh make we talk truth oooh na d banj abeg! too complete, too good.
there is no "truth" or "fact" its called an opinion.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by sweetliet: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2009
i go 4d koko master anytime
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by eleshin(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
d'banj all d way.both of them are nt that good but d'banj is better cos of his originality.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by 42233624: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2009
guys,guys,guys, what is going on, nobody gon piss on nobody and nobody is sure as hell having no sex on nairaland, by the way p-square remains number one, d,banj comes no where near them on album sales.
Re: Who Is The Better Musician Between P-square And D-banj: by Afam4eva(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

GOSH I LOVE HIM!!

Peter is the one married to Lola and not Paul.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Expensive Cars Of Top Nigerian Musicians(photos) / SHOCKING!!! Wizkid Faints In A Club Last Night Due To Excess Drug Possession / Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.