Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How I Obtained Loan Without Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Obtained Loan Without Collateral (722 Views)

Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Obtained Loan Without Collateral by bjpoly(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
Obtaining loan without collateral might seems impossible  the way most people look at it in Nigeria. It is so easy and simple because I have collected twice and also assisted my friend to collect, he could not believe it until his phone rang and he was asked to come for interview. One good thing about this loan is that the interest on it so low with simple repayment plan, but you have to show what you are doing or intend to used the loan for.
   Initially I did not believe the program but when the need to increase our production capacity increased due to increase demand of our product we had to give it a trial and truly I was convinced .When I collect the first time it rely help our productions and the repayment was so easy .The second time I collected was also smooth and also the amount was more than the first time just because I maintain a good record of repayment. May be I should tell you little about my type of business and how  I operate it which I believe you might learn something from? I have posted it already in my blog with also the details of how to obtain loan without collateral. Just follow the link below.
Re: How I Obtained Loan Without Collateral by entinvest: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2009
you scammer ger off this site quickly
Re: How I Obtained Loan Without Collateral by bjpoly(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2009
entinvest is a pity that you called me a scammer which am not. Am a responsible man doing a legitimate business with my own employees.Am only trying to share my own experience afteral i did not ask for any payment, so why not ask for the report before concluding .This is how people mis opportuinty sometimes, like i as said my post that people belived it is impossible to obtain loan without collateral.I collected this loan twice without collateral i used it to increased my production capacity.Am into production of polythene bags situated at shop 32 & 38 Ire-Akari Market ire akari estate isolo if you doubt me check me there and you will know that am not a scammer. So always investigate before you conclude, ask me and i will put you through.
Re: How I Obtained Loan Without Collateral by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2009
I visited your blog and attempted to send my name and e mail as requested but the d site says i cannot be added. So please send me the report and any other info via my mail: tgbite@yahoo.com
Re: How I Obtained Loan Without Collateral by Jodesky(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2009
taila:

I visited your blog and attempted to send my name and e mail as requested but the d site says i cannot be added. So please send me the report and any other info via my mail: tgbite@yahoo.com

You will end up being asked to send some money. There's nothing straight in this, I assure you.
Re: How I Obtained Loan Without Collateral by fuke(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2009
bjpoly:

entinvest is a pity that you called me a scammer which am not. Am a responsible man doing a legitimate business with my own employees.Am only trying to share my own experience afteral i did not ask for any payment, so why not ask for the report before concluding .This is how people mis opportuinty sometimes, like i as said my post that people belived it is impossible to obtain loan without collateral.I collected this loan twice without collateral i used it to increased my production capacity.Am into production of polythene bags situated at shop 32 & 38 Ire-Akari Market ire akari estate isolo if you doubt me check me there and you will know that am not a scammer. So always investigate before you conclude, ask me and i will put you through.

I will cast my vote with entinvest even though I will not call you a scammer.
Now if you are not looking for any pecuniary gain why dont you just splash
the report here for nairalanders to enjoy.
Re: How I Obtained Loan Without Collateral by toyinajani(m): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2009
I also need the loan i want to go into poly bag production.Mail me toyinajani2001@yahoo.Com
Re: How I Obtained Loan Without Collateral by kokorunna(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
What a JOKER

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Business / Supply Of Farm Products / Dollar And Naira Will Fall Go For Gold(Trusted, Approved, Verifiable, Safe Gold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.