Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death (67414 Views)

Cabal Attempts To Bring Buhari Home Before Closure Of Abuja Airport - Sahara R. / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo) / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by swagifted(m): 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Baba even had a laptop with nvidia... (check first pic)... Probably Carrying call of duty along whenever he is called to duty... *punchline not intended* AKBliv010 purplekayc

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Charly68: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
A warior General has gone home. Rest in peace an exemplary patriot.
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Laple0541(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
APCHaram:
Why is this guy trending allover NL?

Simply because he died while protecting you and I.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Excuzeme: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
Unsad:
I like this guy's simplicity
Why do good people die early ?? Why ?

Well, we will all die one day, it is not how long we lived for, that matters, it is what we did while we were alive! How our life POSITIVELY affected our environment is what matters.
His life may be short but its worth much more than that of some looters who are still alive today, after over 75years
!
I know yo know those l am referring to. undecided undecided

Alli died for his country Nigeria, he will ALWAYS remain a Hero and in our hearts
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Ellegacy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
I never experienceIt

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Cityguy: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Simple, unassuming and down-to-earth guy. RIP to all you gallant soldiers. No amount can pay for your ultimate sacrifice. You are etched in our hearts and even more loved in death though we would have loved to still have you with us. embarassed
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by SkinnyDude(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
I don't give a fvck.. so long as he is not an igbo..
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Caseless: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
this guy is really a HERO....
never seen a soldier so celebrated like this in recent time.
He's too young for his achievements.

I'm pained.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Sotayoarot(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
askibee:
DAT guy was killed......a big set up......

Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by henryhemon(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Unsad:
I like this guy's simplicity
Why do good people die early ?? Why ?

It is a sad question but very true. Good people die way too young....like God is saying come home before they do you in.
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by henryhemon(m): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Billyonaire:
He was brutal because he didnt care about living. He lived simple because his time was limited. He is just one of the many pawns in the games of electroplasma harvest. He died for nothing. Nothing is worth dying for.

How silly you are. He is celebrated even in death but you come here to say he died for nothing. I hope you have a life n family.
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Princeroyal: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
I admire ur simplicity,rip Lt col abi Ali.
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rest in peace gallant soldier. Your death is so felt and painful in the nation presently more importantly within military

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Rexnegro(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
this guy is really a HERO....
indeed and I really appreciate his service fending and fighting on my behalf...thank gallant soldier..may Your soul rest well
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by winj: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2016
Lt Col Abu-Ali is a warrior!

Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Adetayo1978(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2016
He lived a simple life style, it can be seen from the way he dressed & smiled. Truly a muslim.
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Ishaq717(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2016
Adiola:
I think it'd time buhari led this war as a commander not petroleum minister for Pete sake zombie is buhari not a five star general ,buhari should lead this war and die so that zombies ll call him hero while they hide under their mother old bed
Hater spotted.....if ur paps Lead war e no bad naa
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Adiola(f): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2016
Ishaq717:

Hater spotted.....if ur paps Lead war e no bad naa
NP bro am just being patriotic a leader should lead by example or is he no longer the new sheriff, beside as a five star general he should be at the front not at the back
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Ishaq717(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2016
Adiola:
NP bro am just being patriotic a leader should lead by example or is he no longer the new sheriff, beside as a five star general he should be at the front not at the back
d same way US president will lead war against insurgents in america abee?
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Adiola(f): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Ishaq717:

d same way US president will lead war against insurgents in america abee?
the dullard said he ll lead at the front of the war against boko haram but here we are with the ministry of Pet
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Ishaq717(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Adiola:
the dullard said he ll lead at the front of the war against boko haram but here we are with the ministry of Pet
Dullard indeed, so u expect "Nigerian" president to go to the war front even if he said so himself...*smh* wondering who the dullard is.....
Re: Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death by Ishaq717(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2016
Adiola:
Leading the front war doesn't he'll pick up Ak 47 and run to the battle field. get that right dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Yahaya Bello Ole": Stoning Of Governor By Kogi Youths (Video) / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of General Buhari In A Heated Discussion With Gen. IBB c.1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.