Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Tributes To Col Ali By Ayoadebayo.....what A Leader! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tributes To Col Ali By Ayoadebayo.....what A Leader! (362 Views)

Osinbajo, Saraki And Ekweremadu At Alex Ekwueme's Night Of Tributes (Photos) / "What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality In A Leader And Why?" - APC / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tributes To Col Ali By Ayoadebayo.....what A Leader! by dmighty: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
The one by @ayoadebayo4 made me cry. Read it and see how guys are sacrificing for the same Country Politicians are taking advantage of daily.......Where fighting is heavy there I am••• I Sacrifice my today for your tomorrow my dearest one's at home•••
Soldiers in the WAR front live by the day, Knowing the day's battle might be their last. #Pray4Soldiers

Tears dried up in my eye's•Blood stop flowing through my Vein• I feel like dying these moment• Don't tell me my CO Is no more please• my 7 month spent with you was never a mistake. Taking over the whole territory captured by BHT advancing from Maiduguri To Monguno down to Baga encountering so many deadly ambush fighting for several hours••

You never relent u never get tired u never withdraw You never stayed back but u at the fore front giving us covering fire•• going to Capture Bama and Gwoza u never relent despite all the Obstacles on our way•• reaching Gwoza and seeing just few of us behind you was the turning point and u never demoralized but encourage us More•• capturing Gwoza and going to Sambisa••

I never regretted my time with you•• I believe soonest we shall unite again in a special Prepared for us by the most high GOD•• at these Point I learn to realize death is nothing to run away from•• my heart keep thinking of you My able Boss•• you throw the whole troop in 119 into deep mourning•• at these Point am heading back home to see my precious mum once more Because I see death looming anytime soon•• if I fight and die for my country I died as a Hero•• Good bye to you my trusted Boss•• LT Col Abu Ali••• Aka Dodo••• aka Sniper••• Aka Small Boko Haram Doctor•• Aka Small man with big and strong heart••• you have so many Nick Boss As we bring your body from Mallam Fatori down to Maiduguri over 14 hours drive•

I say goodbye to you once more my Role Model Where others are busy eating people's sweat•• there u are fighting for the peace of our dear Nation•• Rest on Boss Rest on Boss••• as your boys continue with rest of the Fight••• we shall Unite again Someday How do u feel seeing someone u love, ur role model, ur Mentor dying in Cold Blood right in ur eyes•• RIP Serki Yaki His last word to us•• Pray, stay Alert and Stay Alive• if someone must Die let it be me•• never knew u saw it coming!
Re: Tributes To Col Ali By Ayoadebayo.....what A Leader! by yeyeboi(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Trumping / Worldwide Trekkers Association (WTA) / Fani-kayode Gets N50m Bail For Alleged N26m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.