Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How We Were Scammed At Computer Village Using Iphone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Were Scammed At Computer Village Using Iphone (1476 Views)

Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Iphone 11 Thief Caught At Computer Village, Ikeja, Receives Multiple Slaps / Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Were Scammed At Computer Village Using Iphone by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
So guys this happened yesterday in Ikeja computer village and I’m still flabbergasted the way the guy took advantage of us within 10 minutes and gave my friend paper in exchange for the money he paid for Phone.

Ok! Normally when we go to computer village we pay deaf ears to those road side guys but it seems some strange forces yesterday wanted us to experience what real charm looks like.

When We got to computer village my friend saw a guy with iPhone 6s and jokingly collected it and asked him how much, the guy said 80k, I then told my friend to return the phone so we could head into the shop he buys phones from, as we left the guy, we never new he was following and monitoring our movements.

We got into the shop and my guy didn’t see the phone of his choice, we left the shop to check four other shops, it was all out of stock. After walking round Ikeja and getting nothing we decided to go home through the main gate cos it was getting dark already.

On our way out the iPhone guy approached us again, na for there devil nack harmer say maga must pay. As he approached us and said “shey you go buy the iPhone”, my friend was interested cos he loves iPhone but I told him to snub the guy, the next thing the guy said was ”oya pay 40k”, we were like “Oga comot na fake iPhone jare” and he said ”come make we go test am if na fake no buy”, and that was how the guy won the race.

He took us to a staircase to examine the phone and truly it was an original iPhone 6s. My guy fell in love with the phone at that spot, not knowing the guy got plans ahead. We talked price and agreed to pay him 30k while he said 32k but we told him that was the amount we gonna pay. He replied that we should go to a certain phone repair shop and test the charging port, we got to the shop and they tested the it and it worked fine, so we walked back to the staircase and he took the phone and removed his sim card then told my guy to bring money. I collect the phone ASAP and quickly placed it right inside pocket, as par awoof na (free gift) .

My guy counted 30k and gave it to him, the guy come recount the money and said “no brother make you add something” then I told him that was all we had, but my guy didn’t wait for me to finish my statement before putting hand inside his pocket and brought out 1k and added to the money to make it 31k, the guy collected the money and still insisted we add something again at that moment I was like Oga! bring the money and take your phone asap if you no go collect am like that, then he came up with another story and said some area boys in Ikeja are looking at him now and they will collect something from him after the sales he then said “make we go outside computer village do the deal” cos he doesn’t wanna give them anything.

At same time he was still complaining about the money so he gave my guy the money and told him to put it in his pocket so the area boys won’t notice a thing,

Note: This scammer didn’t put his hand inside his pocket, if not my guy would wanna recount his money if it’s complete and the 3 of us were still on that staircase and I was still with the phone.

So we headed outside the market as we got to the gate he told us to do as if we wanted to repair the phone so he collected it from me n told us to head towards the bus stop that he was gonna meet us there, in fact this guy crossed the road with us sef, but as we took 3 steps forward, then suddenly e come be like say my guy eyes open, we looked back and didn’t see the idiot then my friend touched his pocket and said my money? Mehn! as he placed his hand inside his pocket, what came out was Novel pages, wrapped with 2k. So the guy jazzed away 29k mehn. I nearly fainted at the roadside yesterday. My legs were just shacking cos I have never witnessed this kind of heartbreak. It wasn’t an easy something, please let’s all wise up as not to fall victim.
Source:http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/11/07/scammed-computer-village-using-iphone/

Pictures of the Novel pages below:

Re: How We Were Scammed At Computer Village Using Iphone by Airforce1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
"Awoof" led you and your friend into the hand of a scammer.

Next time you want to buy phone just walk straight into "SLOT" and buy your phone.

WELCOME TO LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: How We Were Scammed At Computer Village Using Iphone by onyekachee(f): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
who on earth in his right senses will think of selling iPhone 6s even if it's 3rd or 4th hand for 30k,see what greed has caused you guys...Pele o

1 Like

Re: How We Were Scammed At Computer Village Using Iphone by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: How We Were Scammed At Computer Village Using Iphone by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Fynestboi and lalasticlala pls frontpage this topic so that people will be aware of what is going on, as at not to fall victim.

1 Like

Re: How We Were Scammed At Computer Village Using Iphone by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dis xame fucking thing happened to my friend in dat xame computer village after he broke d deal wif d guy some thugs jst started shouting kai kai,he gave my friend the money back but this time 500hundred naira note ontop d rest under na newspaper my frnd formin james bond followed d guy b4 u knew into thin air he went
Re: How We Were Scammed At Computer Village Using Iphone by Zalam5: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sorry rest in peace
Re: How We Were Scammed At Computer Village Using Iphone by olumaxi(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2016
I lov d place where u said ur legs were shakin......cos na so e deh be

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Beats Me, Makes Love To Me As Our Children Watch —wife / Wife Caught Husband Sleeping With Married Woman / Wanted Benue Gang Leader Gana Killed After Surrendering (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.