Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics (45406 Views)

Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja / Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Iphone 11 Thief Caught At Computer Village, Ikeja, Receives Multiple Slaps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Olawaleyy036(m): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2018
An apprentice was, yesterday, left in tears after he was scammed by a phone seller at Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.

According to reports, the victim was trying to exchange his Tecno J7 and N10k for a Tecno Phantom 6 from a street urchin.

However, after the urchin collected the phone and money, his accomplice came out from no where to fight him against effecting the exchange.

The unsuspecting victim was then given back his phone and money, but he later found out his real money had been switched with papers wrapped with a N500 note.

Watch video below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/man-in-tears-after-being-scammed-at.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by justtoodark: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2018
look foolishness....why didnt he immediatly check it....??

nobody can scam you if you dont trust nobody....

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by bigtt76(f): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2018
The do it so fast that you sef go bow grin

justtoodark:

159 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Olalan(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2018
Those guys there are not different from thieves.......
BTW in this age don't think anybody should be doing business with those street urchins there....if you need anything walk into a shop don't even allow them direct you.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by tstx(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2018
When fools go to the market, bad goods are sold...

Na only Jew men them dey scam for computer village..

See my signature

26 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by justtoodark: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2018
bigtt76:
The do it so fast that you sef go bow grin

hahahahaha.....

nawa.....

i was scammed like this too....but the thing is i trusted back then.....since then i dont trust nobody no more.....

now,i double check...i even use my nose to smell the money...money has a special kind of smell....

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by bigtt76(f): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2018
Hahaha

justtoodark:

hahahahaha.....

nawa.....

i was scammed like this too....but the thing is i trusted back then.....since then i dont trust nobody no more.....

now,i double check...i even use my nose to smell the money...money has a special kind of smell....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2018
grin angry next time. shine your eyes wella in lagos..

17 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by ikeno(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:

you shouldn't casticate the victim as the modus operandi of those street urchins will scare you that you won't have time to check your money.
beside,some of us have been scammed in one way or the other that's why we keep learning from other people's experience.
like you said,such a scam is not new to you but could be new to someone else

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by justtoodark: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2018
ikeno:

you shouldn't casticate the victim as the modus operandi of those street urchins will scare you that you won't have time to check your money.
beside,some of us have been scammed in one way or the other that's why we keep learning from other people's experience.
like you said,such a scam is not new to you but could be new to someone else

hmmmm....logic...kudos....you are right....

35 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by mungoparks: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2018
na afonja,see the way him dey bow down him head for the man,Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by findlove76: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2018
ive been in this b4... wiae up brother
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Edobae(f): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by iykeism(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2018
n
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by RichDad1(m): 9:50am On Sep 21, 2018
Welcome to Lagos. cheesy

This is Nigeria.
cool

4 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Olami0394: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2018
angry
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Etizz: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2018
How diz things dey happen sef.... Na jass?

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Radiant1020(f): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Eyaah
Sorry man
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by asawanathegreat(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Some Naija boys and 419 be like 5N6
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by stubbornman(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Nigeria still remains a foolish country with the most useless and gullible youths in the world.... our level of mediocrity is top notch.

what i said doesnt have to align with the topic... I AM JUST PISSED AT AN AVERAGE YOUTH IN NIGERIA angry angry
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by MikkySexy23(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2018
justtoodark:

sharrap there...!!

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by tartar9(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by omolola15(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Deal with those street boys at your own peril. Dem go show you Lagos sharply.

DeeTweenie:
This are the kind of things i read that made me never visited the so called computer village.

so many atrocities there..

Sorry apprentice, next time be sharp

There are responsible people and responsible business in computer village. Don’t deal on the street. Deal with people in offices. A few bad eggs does not mean computer village full of 419.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Austema(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2018
Until you visit lagos, you have not been to anywhere. Take heart sir, one day the evil that man does will come back to him.
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Gallantchrist(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2018
They even gave him back his phone

Them pity am sef..those boiz eh�

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by noname3333: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2018
chaii
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by RichDad1(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2018
mungoparks:
na afonja,see the way him dey bow down him head for the man,Lol.
Ode. Majority of perpetrators of this act are useless and lazy Ipob yoots

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by DeeTweenie(f): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2018
This are the kind of things i read that made me never visited the so called computer village.

so many atrocities there..

Sorry apprentice, next time be sharp
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by itiswellandwell: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics by Doerstech(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2018
Chai.....LIFE LESSONS....LEARN HARD..PLAY HARD

I was once scammed there too..bought a phone stuffed with Fufu...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.